Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Klaxxus написал:
Steelskin will get the mana mulitplier from the support gems and will cost more.
if my math is correct, Steelskin should cost 37-38 mana.

Oh that makes sense.. Thought that was shown on the tooltip :p
Thanks for the quick answer.
What is the LocalIdentity's PoB Fork needed for? I have just path of building installed and the build seems to work fine for me when I imported it. Is it really necessary to get the LocalIdentity's PoB Fork?
interesting league starter
Последняя редакция: Malconix. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 21:54:29
What do you think would be a good ES pool to have on a low life variant of this build? I'm currently sitting at 8.2k ES with alright gear and 3mil dps so looking to see where I can improve
I'm sorry if this is an irrelevant question, I followed your build before and it really helped me so I'm thinking of doing it again. Did Inpulsa fall out of favor for this build, is it no longer something to seek out?
"
Zoltrix написал:
I'm sorry if this is an irrelevant question, I followed your build before and it really helped me so I'm thinking of doing it again. Did Inpulsa fall out of favor for this build, is it no longer something to seek out?

Not the OP, but I wanna point out that Inpulsa got a nerf ~4 leagues ago (stuff explodes for a fixed 5% life now instead of up top 10%), while Arc's dmg itself got buffed ~3 leagues ago (so less need for extra AoE dmg) and last league, the Elemetalist capstone that makes your elem. ailments spread got nerfed, so it's not automatically a "kill any one enemy and everything explodes"-chainreaction anymore.

It's still happening and by no means a bad armor, but other armors just add more atm (e.g. Defenses for Loreweave, or loadsa dmg for a shaper armor)

PS: Also, the new build uses Three Dragons helmet, basically making Arc freeze enemies instead of shocking them, so rendering Inpulsa's bonus effect totally useless
Последняя редакция: Shakiko. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 23:17:50
Nice build bro . Still I wanna ask something. Can i use lighting warp like your 3.8 version instead of leap slam for movement skill? Is there anything need to change if I wanna use Lighting warp? And can I use cwdt instead of arcane surge for Steelskin?
"
Shakiko написал:
"
Zoltrix написал:

Not the OP, but I wanna point out that Inpulsa got a nerf ~4 leagues ago (stuff explodes for a fixed 5% life now instead of up top 10%), while Arc's dmg itself got buffed ~3 leagues ago (so less need for extra AoE dmg) and last league, the Elemetalist capstone that makes your elem. ailments spread got nerfed, so it's not automatically a "kill any one enemy and everything explodes"-chainreaction anymore.

It's still happening and by no means a bad armor, but other armors just add more atm (e.g. Defenses for Loreweave, or loadsa dmg for a shaper armor)

PS: Also, the new build uses Three Dragons helmet, basically making Arc freeze enemies instead of shocking them, so rendering Inpulsa's bonus effect totally useless

Thanks for the explanation.
And again, another league with your build. Gonna love this one since it got buffed a lot! I just love Arc and Vaal Arc.
Hyped for Metamorph.
~
"
Doryani's Delusion are insanely good, just make sure they're Sorcerer Boots base and have the added lightning damage, and of course don't use the purity aura.

Can someone please explain why the aura is not to be used?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация