Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

is herald of ice required? I am so tired of the sound effect
☼ Unlock Sandwraith Map mod Tracker Thread #3461595
☼ Remove Deli Music Option #3450767
☼ Improve Beastiery Window beast/trading Management #3380585
☼ Add option to upgrade regular tabs to quads from store #3452458
☼ Buying Veiled Scarabs On Standard 2c Per 24/7 #3508339
Long time fan of the build, but im wondering why you switched daggers for staves? Is it still viable to go daggers for the whirling blades movement?ty
Hey love the build!

Im thinking about picking up MoM and dropping some auras by letting my friend use the auras for me. And by doing this maybe put Onslaught/Ice bite support on HoI.
Последняя редакция: Novahzz. Время: 13 дек. 2019 г., 4:45:46
Thanks for the guide it reads really well and I hope to use it as a league starter in 3.9.

I'm confused about your Golems: You have four linked to Meat Shield. 2 additional Golems come from ascendencies, what is allowing the 4th Golem?

Thanks again!
Question.
Glancing Blows works with the build ? that 50% of Damage from Blocked Hits seems scary.
"
mBlazer написал:
Thanks for the guide it reads really well and I hope to use it as a league starter in 3.9.

I'm confused about your Golems: You have four linked to Meat Shield. 2 additional Golems come from ascendencies, what is allowing the 4th Golem?

Thanks again!

It comes from Golem Commander node right underneath the lightning node on top.
I want to play for the first time HC SSF, is that build HC viable?
"
>>> can't record any 3.9 Gameplay yet, obviously <<<

What is this subpar guide...
"
Xelzach написал:
I want to play for the first time HC SSF, is that build HC viable?

Well in video section enki's say that "Going to start SSFHC Metamorph league with this build live on my stream!" so i think you can
I have a lvl 90 elementalist witch in SSF standard (don't play leagues anymore).
I have old build&gear on her, with 5l inpulsa, ahn's heritage, 2x fragility and essence worm.

Would it be better to swap to staff and three dragons version without inpulsa, or modify staff nodes to support my current gear with inpulsa explosions?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация