Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

how to improve this build def? i keep getting 1 shot even at normal mobs. so sad. =-=

maybe need to improve gameplay
Hello again, so I just tried t14 map and i was constantly dying, it does always happen when i think my gear is already pretty good to be able to clear most of the content, but it seems there is something wrong :pepe:

Could you point me in the direction what should I change in the build to improve survi and DPS?

how to get es over 3k? my life at lvl 87 currently 4.6k and es 1.1k. Do i need to go all out on % life on jewel?
can anyone tell me which of these two staves is actually better for this build?

I hit this mods, is this ok? do i proceed ?
is there a way to find the doryani timeless jewel on trade platforms? It seems there are hundreds of the other ones, and no way to filter the search based on the doryani discriptor?
"
WelshyC написал:
is there a way to find the doryani timeless jewel on trade platforms? It seems there are hundreds of the other ones, and no way to filter the search based on the doryani discriptor?

on the main trade site, search for the property...

Bathed in the blood of # sacrificed in the name of Doryani

If you type Doryani in the property box, it does show in the list.

"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Harvest Manifesto 3/10/2021

So unbelievably inane it has to be memorialized.
Последняя редакция: Dspayre. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 2:35:36
New to the game. What is the best way to increase/max your chaos resistance, without using flasks? Is it gear only? Enchants? Some extra talents? Some guidance would be nice.

Edit: What I meant is - is there a recommended way to follow to get max chaos resistance?
Последняя редакция: Fenris1970. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 5:38:48
Fuck. I just spend 22 ex on a staff that's completely worthless. This game is the most frustrating expierence of my entire life.

Последняя редакция: WelshyC. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 3:55:16
"
Dspayre написал:
"
WelshyC написал:

on the main trade site, search for the property...

Bathed in the blood of # sacrificed in the name of Doryani

If you type Doryani in the property box, it does show in the list.

I'm probably just being stupid, but neither poe.trade nor the poe website have a 'property' field, and if i put that in the description I m getting 0 results.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация