Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Fenris1970 написал:
New to the game. What is the best way to increase/max your chaos resistance, without using flasks? Is it gear only? Enchants? Some extra talents? Some guidance would be nice.

Edit: What I meant is - is there a recommended way to follow to get max chaos resistance?

Cleansed Thoughts anointment on amulet, belt with 30%+ chaos resistance, then craft 15% dual chaos/elemental resistances on gloves, boots, and belt.
I updated my gear and played a bit with the new setup. It is wastly superior when it comes to szrvivability. More eHP - aroung 8k for me currently, better sustain - thanks to corrupted soul, more chaos resist - I reached 40% without flasks easily which seemed impossible before, better mobility - flame dash is more responsive. There's a small boost in Arc damage as well + the other 6 link helps with bosses.

Some small tips that I figured out when upgrading gear:
-For those who have mana problems and don't have the boot enchant yet, there is an energy shield and mana regen node next to the witch start. Not the greatest node ever but it is only one point and it helps a bit with mana until you get better sources of regen.
-If you land Herald of Ice next to Assassins mark on your ring, not only it saves up a socket for more convenient use of wave of conviction, but since you can drop the only dex gem from your gear you have ~25 or so lower overall dex requirement - which can be nice for gearing.

I was thinking if I could get some life leech from gear or corrupted passives maybe it would worth speccing zealoth oath to help energy shield sustain even more. Any thouths? Anyone tried it yet? Maybe not the best idea for bosses..
Im currently upgrading from mid level gear to high end gear.

I have near perfect Doryani's Delusion currently

I have 5 ex to spend on either "Tailwind" boots or "Gain a Flask Charge when you deal a Critical Strike" belt.

Which is a bigger upgrade?
Why doesn't this build call for precision? It looks like a flat 10% DPS increase just at lvl1, at least for me right now.
http://i.imgur.com/kyhjZoN.png
"
Punkonjunk написал:
Why doesn't this build call for precision? It looks like a flat 10% DPS increase just at lvl1, at least for me right now.

Instead of which aura?
"
TheOne320 написал:
"
Punkonjunk написал:

Instead of which aura?

In addition. It reserves a flat mana cost and not a percentage, only 22 mana at lvl1 for 40% crit chance.

Maybe diminishing returns on crit chance at some point, but I can't imagine we get to that point with this build.
http://i.imgur.com/kyhjZoN.png
"
Punkonjunk написал:
"
TheOne320 написал:
"
Punkonjunk написал:

Instead of which aura?

In addition. It reserves a flat mana cost and not a percentage, only 22 mana at lvl1 for 40% crit chance.

Maybe diminishing returns on crit chance at some point, but I can't imagine we get to that point with this build.

Probably because we're starved for sockets, but I guess we should let Enki respond to that.
"
Aqtinic написал:
Im currently upgrading from mid level gear to high end gear.

I have near perfect Doryani's Delusion currently

I have 5 ex to spend on either "Tailwind" boots or "Gain a Flask Charge when you deal a Critical Strike" belt.

Which is a bigger upgrade?

Tailwind is a bigger upgrade, but also a bigger risk because the Hunter's mod pool for boots is bigger and generally less useful to this build than it is for belts. For example, I slammed my belt trying to get the flask mod and ended up with this instead:

It's still pretty good--increased life might even be better than the flask mod now that I know that mod has a cooldown (maybe .25 seconds? Not sure) and only recharges a single charge in a single flask at a time, meaning it takes so long to refill your flasks that it's only worth it if your DPS is lacking. However, I have not personally had a chance to use it, and Enki likes it, so take all that with a grain of salt!
As an experiment, I went into Runebinder. I’m only level 91, so it cost me a small Crit/Crit-multi wheel to free up the points. It’s value or lack of looks to depend on how you feel about and use storm brand.

I’ve been experimenting with basically branding high level bosses and metamorphs to death. Almost like a minion build, I brand them and then just stay alive. Using Runebinder reduces the time I have to avoid the chaos by near half in most cases (logical, since in theory two brands are on the boss most of the time instead of one.). It doesn’t seem to really matter below about t12, but against t13+ metamorphs and bosses in alch/corrupted maps, it really helps keep focus on living instead of worrying about DPS-ing.

As with everything, your mileage may vary, but I think it’s worth considering depending on each person’s play style.

Z
"
AlienFX__ написал:
"
Krolack написал:

Thanks for the answer, but I do already have Mastermind of Discord...

My current setup for auras looks like this.

Full mana is 1523
minus Zealorty (so 50%), that brings me to 761
minus clarity (so 89 mana), that brings me to 672
minus Herald of Thunder (so 19%), that brings me to 383
minus Herald of Ice (so 19%), that brings me to 93.

Is my max mana too low? Do I need to start looking for it on my gear? I'm currently level 80 and my passive tree resembles exactly the one in the original post for level 80.

Any help would be appreciated.

What level is your clarity gem? we need it at lvl 5. the higher the gem level the more mana it will reserve. Getting more mana isnt going to do anything as the auras reserve a percentage.

My Clarity gem is indeed level 5.

You're right about the auras reserving a percentage, but since Clarity itself doesn't I'm still of the opinion that boosting my total mana pool is a possible solution. The other would be to boost my regen so high that I would regen faster than I Arc spam.

Any thoughts on what my mana pool should look like and what my regen should be? Looking at the videos attached to the guide I can see around 2200 mana.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация