Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
WelshyC написал:
"
Dspayre написал:
"
WelshyC написал:
is there a way to find the doryani timeless jewel on trade platforms? It seems there are hundreds of the other ones, and no way to filter the search based on the doryani discriptor?

on the main trade site, search for the property...

Bathed in the blood of # sacrificed in the name of Doryani

If you type Doryani in the property box, it does show in the list.

I'm probably just being stupid, but neither poe.trade nor the poe website have a 'property' field, and if i put that in the description I m getting 0 results.

You can find it by typing doryani in the +add stat filter.
"
WelshyC написал:
"
Dspayre написал:
"
WelshyC написал:
is there a way to find the doryani timeless jewel on trade platforms? It seems there are hundreds of the other ones, and no way to filter the search based on the doryani discriptor?

on the main trade site, search for the property...

Bathed in the blood of # sacrificed in the name of Doryani

If you type Doryani in the property box, it does show in the list.

I'm probably just being stupid, but neither poe.trade nor the poe website have a 'property' field, and if i put that in the description I m getting 0 results.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/K2rn4Rs5
Последняя редакция: JohnStoke. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 6:54:57
"
gbsfrts написал:
"
Bumblebee89 написал:

Hi guys,

I have issue to sustain mana when bossing. Any Idea where can I improve?

Try to get some boots enchanted with mana regen. At least 50% and you should be fine enough.

Yea, tq for the suggestion. before this i dont have the Arcane capacitor node. now no problem with the mana. xD

Just wanted to say thank you for the nice update, the build feels much better now imho. Also looking forward to your crafting guide (especially staff crafting).
"
xerospl написал:
Hello again, so I just tried t14 map and i was constantly dying, it does always happen when i think my gear is already pretty good to be able to clear most of the content, but it seems there is something wrong :pepe:

Could you point me in the direction what should I change in the build to improve survi and DPS?

Chaos resist is very important now for survavibility.

Also remenber we are no longer immune to reflect, I still forget sometimes :D
Hi, anyone here try this build with loreweave? seems like a good option. Any ideas?

holy shit just craft this, is this ok without the life roll?
Loving the build so far, and you've done an incredible job with the guide, very noob friendly. My only question is, I'm not a fan of Storm Brand, think I could swap that out for a Orb of Storms 6 link? Many thanks. :)
Последняя редакция: RedneckDummy. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 11:17:02
"
Bumblebee89 написал:

holy shit just craft this, is this ok without the life roll?

That's great! Definitely use it. It'd be more ideal if it had a high life roll, but it's still really good.
"
RedneckDummy написал:
Loving the build so far, and you've done an incredible job with the guide, very noob friendly. My only question is, I'm not a fan of Storm Brand, think I could swap that out for a Orb of Storms 6 link? Many thanks. :)

I would say definitely yes for mapping--I prefer it myself for clearing mobs more quickly. When it comes to big boss fights, you should swap in SB, though.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация