Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
fail61 написал:
Should we use the listed passives in the build or follow the path of building passives? They are different.

Well the short answer is both at the appropriate times.

But ofcourse there's a longer answer:
Since both your crit chance and crit multiplier are pretty low initially (while you're going through the acts for example), they don't add a lot of damage overall. To compensate for this early, Enki has pathed towards elemental overload, which will increase the damage for your non-crits if you've crit recently, but makes your crits worse. (Not a big deal yet, since you won't crit too often and your multiplier is low aswell)
Once you have some decent crit chance, and you have a larger crit multiplier, focusing on crits becomes more important for the extra damage. So you'll want to drop elemental overload at that point. When that point is exactly, depends on your items and level, but usually is around when you enter maps.

I haven't checked if there are other differences between the leveling section and later passive trees. So let me know if you need more information.

I had my first Sirius encounter. Got him down to 20% HP, but ran out of portals. He catches me too many times with the laser beams in the second phase. I went in blind though, so I'm not familiar with the mechanics yet. Any reliable way to dodge that shit? Also is there any easy gear or pantheon swap that I should do for this fight? Additional life flask maybe? 90% of the fight my utility flasks are empty.
How much is this cost roughly?

want to sell coz i hit this 6link with this chest just now.

did the passive tree changed ? I was following it since league start. I only recently started to play again and when checking my passives, I saw that almost everything was wrong.. wtf ?
"
DaisyJohnson написал:
did the passive tree changed ? I was following it since league start. I only recently started to play again and when checking my passives, I saw that almost everything was wrong.. wtf ?

They whole build was reworked by Enki. New skill, items and passives.

How would you proceed from here? Multi Mod (if yes, what to craft)? Or not worth it at all?

I'd guess
1) multi mod
2) craft +2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems & 30% chance to deal Double Damage while Focussed
3) slam

?

Thanks guys!
Последняя редакция: JohnStoke. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 17:15:53
Just hit level 80, great build! The PoB for level 80 has 101 skill points allocated, but I only have 100. Is there an easy way to check what quest/reward I missed? Its not the one in the epilogue but I just started mapping and didnt find the brother of Kirac (and Zana) yet...

I just started playing and don't figure out all craft system and don't have veiled recipes. Can you tell me if i can do smth good with this stuff?
"
Fenris1970 написал:
Just hit level 80, great build! The PoB for level 80 has 101 skill points allocated, but I only have 100. Is there an easy way to check what quest/reward I missed? Its not the one in the epilogue but I just started mapping and didnt find the brother of Kirac (and Zana) yet...

Yes, you can type in the in game chat /passive or passives, and then check the quest which you missed.
im a bit frustrated that the complete gem setup & co changed in the last weeks :3 i followed this guide and am not sure about making these changes too etc

would probably love to have a patchnotes section with arguments why some changes should be better now^^
Последняя редакция: LittleRunaway868. Время: 19 янв. 2020 г., 14:24:56

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация