Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"
Aqtinic написал:
Im currently upgrading from mid level gear to high end gear.

I have near perfect Doryani's Delusion currently

I have 5 ex to spend on either "Tailwind" boots or "Gain a Flask Charge when you deal a Critical Strike" belt.

Which is a bigger upgrade?

Tailwind is a bigger upgrade, but also a bigger risk because the Hunter's mod pool for boots is bigger and generally less useful to this build than it is for belts. For example, I slammed my belt trying to get the flask mod and ended up with this instead:

It's still pretty good--increased life might even be better than the flask mod now that I know that mod has a cooldown (maybe .25 seconds? Not sure) and only recharges a single charge in a single flask at a time, meaning it takes so long to refill your flasks that it's only worth it if your DPS is lacking. However, I have not personally had a chance to use it, and Enki likes it, so take all that with a grain of salt!

Thanks im still trying to figure out which way I should go!
Последняя редакция: Aqtinic. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 17:07:38
So I got a timeless jewel and think I have a reasonbly good roll and location, but i've removed 6 points that were in passives that no longer seem useful (life and crit transformed to garbage)

The question is where should I now spend these 6 extra points?

There's a new transformed passive that looks really good, offering 30 percent increased spell damage and 40 crit, but it's 4 nodes away. Should I pick it up, or are there 4 points somewhere else on the tree that will be more powerful?

img embedd isn't working for some reason:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1971639571
Последняя редакция: WelshyC. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 19:29:05
"
Bumblebee89 написал:
Hi, anyone here try this build with loreweave? seems like a good option. Any ideas?

Loreweave was recommended before the recent changes, and i'm still using mine and don't really see a reason to change it.

Works fine, but i'm also still using soul tether, and the life leech ascendency instead of dual heralds.
Should we use the listed passives in the build or follow the path of building passives? They are different.
So i wasted a bunch of currency on what I thought was a great weapon:

What I didn't know is that the 'supported by cast while channeling' affix wouldn't just do nothing without a channelled spell socketed, it would actually prevent me from casting socketed spells.

FML. Is there any way to salvage this? is it possible to remove that affix without ruining the weapons?
"
WelshyC написал:

Недоступно

What I didn't know is that the 'supported by cast while channeling' affix wouldn't just do nothing without a channelled spell socketed, it would actually prevent me from casting socketed spells.

FML. Is there any way to salvage this? is it possible to remove that affix without ruining the weapons?

Annul and pray? If you hit the channel with the annul them slam and pray? I’m not a huge crafter but that’s probably the “cheapest” way. Risky as all hell though.

Alternatively, you might be able to bench scour the crafts then do “don’t drop suffixes/prefixes” shenanigans before annulling, but slam and pray is still in the future no matter what I think. The craft masters might have a better idea.

Either way is likely to be expensive. If the channel fits with any sort of build, it might be better to try to sell it as is and start over. I’m not sure what might use this though. Maybe some sort of cyclone arc/ball lightning set up or something?

Z
Последняя редакция: Zestrenocya. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 23:58:42
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
"
Zestrenocya написал:
"
WelshyC написал:

This isn't by chance the Zestrenocya from old EQ days is it?
"
JaradisSR написал:
"
Zestrenocya написал:
"
WelshyC написал:

This isn't by chance the Zestrenocya from old EQ days is it?

It is indeed. Hi Jaradis. Just saw Ganon last year at our annual get together. PM me when you have a chance.

Z.
I have one question about building. Currently I have Anbu's Charge Crusader Chainmail 6l and Agnerod West Imperial Staff 6l and wanted change it for rare staff(+2/3 lvl gems) and Vaal Regalia (with Gain #% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield modifier). It is hard to buy one with very good base so if there is for example armor with Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield and 2 bad modifiers should I still buy it( probably not but need start with something)? Or maybe try to get it with orbs?
Последняя редакция: Roudin. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 3:50:44
"
Enki91 написал:
"
Nekuuuuuu написал:
Anyone kind enough to give me step by step on how to craft the late game staff? Thanks in advance, I'm pretty new so I don't know crafting and stuffs.

[...]
or simply alt craft until you hit +3 to Level of all Lightning Spell Skill Gems or alternatively +1-2 to Level of all Spell Skill Gems. If it's just the prefix alone, it would be worth using Craicic Chimerals to imprint, then augment until you get a good suffix, imprint again and regal until you have a nice base. Alternatively you could also just leave out the imprint part, aug & regal and then try annuling, but it may remove the +Level prefix and you'd have to slam with Crusader Exalts after multimodding.

All of this preferably on a Crusader base with 1.3 base attack speed and atleast ilvl77 for +3 Lightning, ilvl84+ if you want to have a shot at full T1 affixes.

Since I'm new to crafting: What do we do if we hit +3 of all lightning spell skills and an undesireable suffix? Just annul and hope for the 50/50 or regal and then annul?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация