Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

A very powerful combo I've found is to have

like staff. I'm able to easily clear T16, metamorphs and guardians. That "Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" makes for an OP combination. Put your arc gems to the armor sockets and put the storm brand gems into the staff. I've also replaced the lightning penetration support with wave of conviction.

With this set up, every 3-4 secs of you casting a spell your char casts storm brand and wave of conviction one after the other without you doing anything. I find it to be QOL feature and certainly can't go back to not having this on my char!
"
Chrisophylacks написал:
"
Zestrenocya написал:

Good luck and hope some of it helps.

It did! I've got the suggested primordial, respecced Mystic Bulwark to Inspiration, and this had really helped! Even with lower dps, my golems were dying twice as slow, and it seems like extra 300 ES made a difference at least for his summons' ranged attacks.

Also, I didn't catch a single "big fist" shot this time. I still died four times, lol, but I made it through!

P.S. As I'm now this heavy in ES, I wonder why neither "Faith and Stell" nor "Arcane Focus" is suggested in the passives tree? I'm at lvl 92 now, and decided to go for fifth jewel on my next lvl, but maybe I should consider these passives instead?

Hi Chris,

I'm glad to hear that the jewel helped...I know it helped me a good deal. I actually dropped it when Enki redid the tree because it took off the fifth jewel socket as you mention. That lasted for about two maps of dead golems, at which time I made some more tweaks and got the 5th jewel socket back just to run the primordial.

In regards to Arcane Focus, Enki's revised version of the tree does run it. I was actually looking at both Faith and Steel and Unnatural Calm for my next few points if I get that far. (Those he didn't put in, presumably in favor of more damage). I'm level 92 and the highest I've ever gotten any character is 95. It would take 95 to get Unnatural Calm and I'm not sure I'm going to last that long this league. :)

The other departure I made from the guide was redoing the bandit quest for the passive points. It costs crit and resists, but I wanted the two points since getting to Runebinder is a 4 point trip. You could consider that depending on what your resists are and how you think the points would perform reference the lost crit/critmulti.

Good travels to you,

Z.

Последняя редакция: Zestrenocya. Время: 22 янв. 2020 г., 19:58:55
I have a question:

I have a lvl20 Arc gem + 2 lvls from gear, quality is 0%.

The guide says in the Upgrade order section: "Lv21 0% Quality Arc"
How can I do that? Am I good with lvl22 Arc, or have to do something with it?
"
Terwet написал:
I have a question:

There is a vendor recipe mentioned in the guide, but this will reset your gem to level 1 20%. So you lose all your DPS until you have re-leveled it. Hopefully you have been leveling a spare or can afford a replacement gem.
"
MishyFancer написал:
"
Terwet написал:
I have a question:

There is a vendor recipe mentioned in the guide, but this will reset your gem to level 1 20%. So you lose all your DPS until you have re-leveled it. Hopefully you have been leveling a spare or can afford a replacement gem.

I'm going to jump in real quick.

Don't do what Mishy said! You don't need the 20% quality for arc. If you want to try and get a lvl 21 arc, you can use a vaal orb on it. It has a few outcomes: Gain a level or lose a level (afterwards you can level it to 20 again if you've gained enough exp with it), it might become a vaal arc, it might get some quality or nothing happens expect for the gem becoming corrupted.

You want to get a lvl 21 arc with all your gear combined, so as long as you have the lvl 22 arc due to your gear, you don't have to corrupt the gem (You still could and probably should:P). This is because at lvl 21 arc chains an additional time, which is pretty huge. I would suggest buying a lvl 21 vaal arc eventually as they're great for clearing the legion encounters at the very least, they seem to be pretty cheap as well (12c according to poe.ninja)

@Mishy, sorry for butting in this way, but what you are saying is technically correct, but not an answer to his question. :P
"
Dreagation написал:
"
MishyFancer написал:
"
Terwet написал:
I have a question:

I'm going to jump in real quick.

Don't do what Mishy said! You don't need the 20% quality for arc. If you want to try and get a lvl 21 arc, you can use a vaal orb on it. It has a few outcomes: Gain a level or lose a level (afterwards you can level it to 20 again if you've gained enough exp with it), it might become a vaal arc, it might get some quality or nothing happens expect for the gem becoming corrupted.

You want to get a lvl 21 arc with all your gear combined, so as long as you have the lvl 22 arc due to your gear, you don't have to corrupt the gem (You still could and probably should:P). This is because at lvl 21 arc chains an additional time, which is pretty huge. I would suggest buying a lvl 21 vaal arc eventually as they're great for clearing the legion encounters at the very least, they seem to be pretty cheap as well (12c according to poe.ninja)

@Mishy, sorry for butting in this way, but what you are saying is technically correct, but not an answer to his question. :P

Thanks both of you for quick replies :)
So if I am right, a lvl21 Vaal Arc is better than a lvl21-22 Arc?
"
Terwet написал:

Thanks both of you for quick replies :)
So if I am right, a lvl21 Vaal Arc is better than a lvl21-22 Arc?

So how vaal gems work is that it will give you a vaal skill and the normal skill. A lvl 21 vaal arc gem will give you the lvl21 arc skill and a lvl21 vaal arc skill that you can use occasionally. If you use the vaal arc correctly it'll boost your damage/clear speed quite a bit when you need it.

Remember that they will still get the bonus from your gear (assuming you didn't change your gear already:P.), so you'll end up with a lvl 23 vaal arc if you were to get one now.
Apparantly a lvl21 vaal arc is cheaper than a lvl21 arc for some reason...
New player here. A few questions about anointing: is it possible to have both Prodigal Perfection and Cleansed Thoughts anointed at the same time?

Does the anointment replace the implicit of the amulet?

How does cleansed Thoughts calculate chaos resistance? Is the penalties added before or after doubling the chaos res? For example, I have 45% chaos res on my character from items and talents. After Act 10 it becomes -15% because of the 60% penalty. Is Cleansed Thoughts doubles this, so I end up with -30% or it does nothing because my resistance is below 0 (so it stays at -15%) or it doubles the 45% to 90% than removes the 60% penalty and I end up with +30% chaos res?

If I can get +75% chaos resistance with Cleansed Thoughts, is it a better option than Prodigal Perfection (assuming that I cant have both)?

Thanks in advance!
"
Fenris1970 написал:
New player here. A few questions about anointing: is it possible to have both Prodigal Perfection and Cleansed Thoughts anointed at the same time?

Does the anointment replace the implicit of the amulet?

How does cleansed Thoughts calculate chaos resistance? Is the penalties added before or after doubling the chaos res? For example, I have 45% chaos res on my character from items and talents. After Act 10 it becomes -15% because of the 60% penalty. Is Cleansed Thoughts doubles this, so I end up with -30% or it does nothing because my resistance is below 0 (so it stays at -15%) or it doubles the 45% to 90% than removes the 60% penalty and I end up with +30% chaos res?

If I can get +75% chaos resistance with Cleansed Thoughts, is it a better option than Prodigal Perfection (assuming that I cant have both)?

Thanks in advance!

You can only have 1 anointment on your amulet. The second one will replace the first one. It however does not replace the implicit, just like the enchantments from Lab work now.

About Cleansed Thoughts: If you can max your chaos res, do it! Especially with this league/atlas it's so valuable. I don't know how the passive works exactly tho, but given what Enki wrote in the guide, I assume you need to have positive chaos res for it to be helpful.
Apparantly I'm really good at doubleposting, Sorry again!
Последняя редакция: Dreagation. Время: 23 янв. 2020 г., 9:14:56

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация