Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I have a general question about this build - am I supposed to reliably generate power charges at all? Because I see them enabled in PoB dps calculations, but I don't understand how I'm supposed to obtain them without any relevant skills (apart from Whirling Barrier, but this is certainly not sustainable).
Последняя редакция: Chrisophylacks. Время: 23 янв. 2020 г., 19:05:23
I made some changes to the build. I just want to know your comments on this:
- used wand and shield instead of staff
- moved skill points from staff points to the scion life wheel

I noticed huge damage loss when I did this.
Wrong post.
Последняя редакция: hardcorecheese. Время: 24 янв. 2020 г., 2:14:18
"
Punkonjunk написал:
"
Enki91 написал:

While we're able to summon four golems and only get the buff of each golem type once, I find this setup more effective than using a fourth golem gem. Simply just cast one of your golems twice for the extra buff effect.

Did you test this? Because it's not reflected in the DPS or character sheet for any of the golems you call for - it doesn't seem like you can stack golem buffs, at all.

The wiki also says they don't stack.

It seems to me like we'd get a bit more survivability out of paragon of calamity instead of elemancer.

It's sucks a bit that I just spent a decent pile respeccing to the new build (Why is soul tether dropped entirely? Still seems like a good choice, very cheap) to discover that some of the foundational information is untested and not useful at all. Are you even running this build, enki?

I think he doesn't mean that. He means that this buff " 25% increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems per Summoned Golem " stacks for the ammount of golems available. You can summon 4 flame golems and get this buff.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Stormfire

I got this ring today. Is it viable to this build until I can craft/find one mentioned in the guide?
I try to level an arc build, I am lv42 at the moment. What kind of weapon do you recommend at this level, please ?
It is worth making 30% quality Vaal Regalia? There will be big difference between 20 and 30 % quality? I used some perfect fossils and ended on 21% and thinking about buying more. I know this affect some stats and fusing.
"
Roudin написал:
It is worth making 30% quality Vaal Regalia? There will be big difference between 20 and 30 % quality? I used some perfect fossils and ended on 21% and thinking about buying more. I know this affect some stats and fusing.

I always go for highest possible quality before crafting. To be honest there is a difference when rolling stats.
@enki91
As allways, I dunno if this has already been said, but i found a better alternative to
:
it procs the increased damage from energy leech on command, so no more bosses without es, also the life loss is completely negated by the stone golem buff, and generates frenzy charges as a bonus! its only drawback is a gem slot though.

my current gear
Скрытый текст
Скрытый текст
i didn't know that the "can have additional mods" suffix counts towards your limit, rip 2 ex

pob link
Скрытый текст
https://pastebin.com/RUE8S2n2

highlitghts of my variant: 5k life & 5k es, 2mln shaper/guardian dps

EDIT
i dont feel very strong when running t15 maps and delving at 150 depth, i'm getting oneshotted a l o t, what am i doing wrong?
Последняя редакция: Tunaaaaaaaaa. Время: 24 янв. 2020 г., 10:53:43
Hello Enki,
First of all I would like to thank you for the previous help you gave me before regarding the gem setup on the different items.

Currently, I have received a ring that confers Level 22 Herald of Ice and Level 12 Assassins Mark. Should I use this ring's herald of Ice or a Level 21 23% quality gem for the same??

Or should I use catalysts to improve the quality of this ring and if so which catalysts?

I am extremely grateful for your help.

Последняя редакция: OverlordWarden. Время: 24 янв. 2020 г., 12:51:02

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация