Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Anyone have any advice to improve this? I have 4ex.

Последняя редакция: LordAesop. Время: 23 янв. 2020 г., 9:44:14
"
Dreagation написал:
"
Terwet написал:

Thanks both of you for quick replies :)
So if I am right, a lvl21 Vaal Arc is better than a lvl21-22 Arc?

So how vaal gems work is that it will give you a vaal skill and the normal skill. A lvl 21 vaal arc gem will give you the lvl21 arc skill and a lvl21 vaal arc skill that you can use occasionally. If you use the vaal arc correctly it'll boost your damage/clear speed quite a bit when you need it.

Remember that they will still get the bonus from your gear (assuming you didn't change your gear already:P.), so you'll end up with a lvl 23 vaal arc if you were to get one now.
Apparantly a lvl21 vaal arc is cheaper than a lvl21 arc for some reason...

To further clarify, Enki was talking only about gem level. 21 is the highest level gem you can get, and a level 21 Vaal Arc gem is what you want for this build (quality is irrelevant for us here). We then want to stack as many + to gem level modifiers on our gear as we can to boost the spell to at least level 26--but the gem itself can still only be level 21.
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"
Dreagation написал:
"
Terwet написал:

Thanks both of you for quick replies :)
So if I am right, a lvl21 Vaal Arc is better than a lvl21-22 Arc?

So how vaal gems work is that it will give you a vaal skill and the normal skill. A lvl 21 vaal arc gem will give you the lvl21 arc skill and a lvl21 vaal arc skill that you can use occasionally. If you use the vaal arc correctly it'll boost your damage/clear speed quite a bit when you need it.

Remember that they will still get the bonus from your gear (assuming you didn't change your gear already:P.), so you'll end up with a lvl 23 vaal arc if you were to get one now.
Apparantly a lvl21 vaal arc is cheaper than a lvl21 arc for some reason...

To further clarify, Enki was talking only about gem level. 21 is the highest level gem you can get, and a level 21 Vaal Arc gem is what you want for this build (quality is irrelevant for us here). We then want to stack as many + to gem level modifiers on our gear as we can to boost the spell to at least level 26--but the gem itself can still only be level 21.

I bought a lvl21 Vaal Arc but a littlebit strange. I will getting used to it. Thanks for the help everyone! :)
Path Of building isnt working for me
nvm got it
"
Dreagation написал:
"
Fenris1970 написал:
New player here. A few questions about anointing: is it possible to have both Prodigal Perfection and Cleansed Thoughts anointed at the same time?

Does the anointment replace the implicit of the amulet?

How does cleansed Thoughts calculate chaos resistance? Is the penalties added before or after doubling the chaos res? For example, I have 45% chaos res on my character from items and talents. After Act 10 it becomes -15% because of the 60% penalty. Is Cleansed Thoughts doubles this, so I end up with -30% or it does nothing because my resistance is below 0 (so it stays at -15%) or it doubles the 45% to 90% than removes the 60% penalty and I end up with +30% chaos res?

If I can get +75% chaos resistance with Cleansed Thoughts, is it a better option than Prodigal Perfection (assuming that I cant have both)?

Thanks in advance!

You can only have 1 anointment on your amulet. The second one will replace the first one. It however does not replace the implicit, just like the enchantments from Lab work now.

About Cleansed Thoughts: If you can max your chaos res, do it! Especially with this league/atlas it's so valuable. I don't know how the passive works exactly tho, but given what Enki wrote in the guide, I assume you need to have positive chaos res for it to be helpful.

Cleansed thoughts doubles the chaos resistance that shows on your sheet..even if it’s negative. It does NOT double the value of chaos res in your items. There’s a thread elsewhere (maybe the bug forum?) where a dev confirmed that this is working as designed. So...

If chaos res is 30, CT will make it 60
If chaos res is 02, CT will make it 04
If chaos res is -15, CT will make it -30

Z.

I am currently wearing:

And am trying to craft my crit armour.

Should I regal or continue alt spamming for better stats?
"
TheOne320 написал:
I am currently wearing:

And am trying to craft my crit armour.

Should I regal or continue alt spamming for better stats?

I'd keep spamming; you definitely want the Shaper's mod to be t1.
"
Enki91 написал:

While we're able to summon four golems and only get the buff of each golem type once, I find this setup more effective than using a fourth golem gem. Simply just cast one of your golems twice for the extra buff effect.

Did you test this? Because it's not reflected in the DPS or character sheet for any of the golems you call for - it doesn't seem like you can stack golem buffs, at all.

The wiki also says they don't stack.

It seems to me like we'd get a bit more survivability out of paragon of calamity instead of elemancer.

It's sucks a bit that I just spent a decent pile respeccing to the new build (Why is soul tether dropped entirely? Still seems like a good choice, very cheap) to discover that some of the foundational information is untested and not useful at all. Are you even running this build, enki?
http://i.imgur.com/kyhjZoN.png
You could still use soul tether if you want to, but you have to make sure you have some life leech, since it's not auto-included in the build anymore. (Our only source of life leech was paragon of calamity.) This is also why we're running stone golem instead of (for example) ice golem.

You do not get the buff twice if you have the same golem twice, that is correct. However, liege of the primordial increases the buff effect per summoned golem. So if you have 4 golems, each golems effect is stronger than if you only have 3 golems, no matter whether there are duplicate golems.

Also, don't underestimate the immunity to elemental ailments from elemancer.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация