Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Just came back after a long time of not playing this game. This build is fun, thanks for all the work you've put in. =D

I have been following this build since synthesis, I came back to this game for metamorph, so far this is what I got, i was planning on getting a watcher eye next, or is there anything else i should focus on first?
"
kra3storm написал:
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно

I have been following this build since synthesis, I came back to this game for metamorph, so far this is what I got, i was planning on getting a watcher eye next, or is there anything else i should focus on first?

Hi, I think a 6link staff with better stats and +3 to lightning skills if your budget allows should be first priority. That is much better than a watchers eye.
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.

Hey!Damage feels kinda low.any Suggestions what be the biggest upgrade? Weapon?does it make a big change?Just failed on Drox this time.Took so long to get him down.
Greets
For those who are using this guide for SSF, and also were unable to acquire a 5L staff before maps:

I was able to get enough Flora's gifts Divination cards from the Jungle Valley map, by juicing them with chisels and alchemy orbs. My staff is pretty lacking, but at least it's a 5L, woohoo!

Also, this league, farming the low level Metamorphs in the Ossuary or Feeding Trough is a great way to get uniques and currency for crafting in SSF. I'm trying this out to see if I can get The Three Dragons to drop ;) Wish me luck. Any further SSF tips would be greatly welcome.
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"
Link_NM написал:

How can I continue making this build better minus the shitty assasins mark ring

Holy Christ, your setup is worth SO many ex!! You're fairly close to the reasonable limit, though I can't see your jewels from my phone.

1. Boots are crazy good but 150+ ES would be optimal...
2. Go for perfect or near-perfect rolls on unique flasks.
3. Honestly your staff is only pretty good within the context of your budget and other gear. It's at like 2/3 of its damage potential.

1.) Yeah unfortunately i crafted the boots on the wrong base *facepalm*
2.) Thats a decent goal :P
3.) i'm sitting on 50 ex atm

-- however i'm curious if instead of using + 3 to lightning on my staff, using +3 socketed gems instead with empower to get arc up to like ehh 31-32 with my ammy? i'd have to lose awakened added lightning though, and it does add a load of dps. ( BUT awakened lightning also gives +1 to lightning gems at lvl 5.) not sure what the best route is here.

-- have also considered wands or wand/shield, but I may be too lazy to switch with how much investment i have in the current build xD
"
Link_NM написал:
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"
Link_NM написал:

How can I continue making this build better minus the shitty assasins mark ring

Holy Christ, your setup is worth SO many ex!! You're fairly close to the reasonable limit, though I can't see your jewels from my phone.

1. Boots are crazy good but 150+ ES would be optimal...
2. Go for perfect or near-perfect rolls on unique flasks.
3. Honestly your staff is only pretty good within the context of your budget and other gear. It's at like 2/3 of its damage potential.

1.) Yeah unfortunately i crafted the boots on the wrong base *facepalm*
2.) Thats a decent goal :P
3.) i'm sitting on 50 ex atm

-- however i'm curious if instead of using + 3 to lightning on my staff, using +3 socketed gems instead with empower to get arc up to like ehh 31-32 with my ammy? i'd have to lose awakened added lightning though, and it does add a load of dps. ( BUT awakened lightning also gives +1 to lightning gems at lvl 5.) not sure what the best route is here.

-- have also considered wands or wand/shield, but I may be too lazy to switch with how much investment i have in the current build xD

I'm not sure what your goal is in terms of damage vs defense, but I would probably stick with 2 6Ls either way. The extra support gems should more than make up for the lost affixes from a second weapon. You'd have to use a warstaff to get Arc above level 30. It'd be a huge investment to get a good one, but possibly worth it if you have the currency to blow (which you obviously do).

I'd drop Inspiration for Empower and keep AALD. Bonus: socket colors stay the same! Edit: assuming your mana pool can take it.

Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 28 янв. 2020 г., 20:54:57
Hi guys !

First season on Poe and i managed to get to lvl 96 with the Build and i really like it.

I've done a quite 'big' upgrade on my gem setup lately and i had a question concernaing the 'Arc 6 Link' !

Since i dropped Awakened Lightning Damage Support on Sirus i kept it on the 6 Link , i bought Awakened Spell Echo , Awakened Lightning Penetration and Empower 4 !

And i kept Inspiration so that i don't have mana problems with Arcs.

But my question is , should i drop Awakened Lightning Damage to get back to Energy Leech ?

I don't really feel like it's a problem to get rid of Energy Leech with the Regen of CinderSwallow Urn but maybe i should swap between both for Adds and BossFight ?

Thanks in advance for your time / answers !
Hello,

Can anyone explain why a rare chest with spell crit is better than Queen's?

Seems like we are giving up the offering buff and cast speed for more shield(10% es from max life) and spell crit.
"
Rhobalass написал:
Hi guys !

First season on Poe and i managed to get to lvl 96 with the Build and i really like it.

I've done a quite 'big' upgrade on my gem setup lately and i had a question concernaing the 'Arc 6 Link' !

Since i dropped Awakened Lightning Damage Support on Sirus i kept it on the 6 Link , i bought Awakened Spell Echo , Awakened Lightning Penetration and Empower 4 !

And i kept Inspiration so that i don't have mana problems with Arcs.

But my question is , should i drop Awakened Lightning Damage to get back to Energy Leech ?

I don't really feel like it's a problem to get rid of Energy Leech with the Regen of CinderSwallow Urn but maybe i should swap between both for Adds and BossFight ?

Thanks in advance for your time / answers !

Congrats...that's quite a lot of currency for your first league...

You need Energy Leech somewhere for this build. The ES sustain is too importantly defensively to sacrifice for offense. Is there anything you can do to up your mana regen so you can drop Inspiration? Otherwise, use Path of Building to see which support is the least detrimental to drop.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация