Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Dust69 написал:
Hello,

I watched some of the videos you posted. I don't get where all those buffs come from? It seems like you are wearing a HeadHunter but you don't.

Can anyone enlight me on this?

Big gratz for the build, keep on the work Enki.

Those buffs comes from the flasks ;)
"
Qyietstorm написал:

Can anyone critique my gear and let me know where I can upgrade the most? I have 5ex and 700c saved up to buy some items, but I want to upgrade my weakest links first. I am lacking a watcher's eye so I might possibly buy one of those, but I can really only afford the ones with 1 useful affix and then a cheap defensive one. The x2 wrath or zeal eyes seem crazy expensive.

Thanks

I'd get a watcher's eye with 1 good affix as you suggest already. And then either look to upgrade your staff first to a rare one with the affixes you want or look to go towards a lvl 26 arc by using an empower. (<- note that this works because of the Agnerod staves, and make sure that if you change staves afterwards your empower would still work.)
How is this build SSF friendly when it revolves around a unique that you cannot farm reliably?!?! Namely The Three Dragons.... I guess I should have read further before leveling to the blood aq. How in the heck am I supposed to get that helm?
"
zanie420 написал:
How is this build SSF friendly when it revolves around a unique that you cannot farm reliably?!?! Namely The Three Dragons.... I guess I should have read further before leveling to the blood aq. How in the heck am I supposed to get that helm?

Just keep playing and I guarantee it will drop eventually. It's one of the most common uniques in the game. I have literally had at least 10 drop for me this league alone.

Alternatively, you can find a golden mask and pelt it with orbs of chance until you roll one.
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 10:53:53
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"
zanie420 написал:

Just keep playing and I guarantee it will drop eventually. It's one of the most common uniques in the game. I have literally had at least 10 drop for me this league alone.

Alternatively, you can find a golden mask and pelt it with orbs of chance until you roll one.

:) Sure, like chance orbs and the scour orbs that I would ALSO need have thus been so plentiful as well. Almost every unique this SSF play through have been shields, sigh....
"
Qyietstorm написал:

Can anyone critique my gear and let me know where I can upgrade the most? I have 5ex and 700c saved up to buy some items, but I want to upgrade my weakest links first. I am lacking a watcher's eye so I might possibly buy one of those, but I can really only afford the ones with 1 useful affix and then a cheap defensive one. The x2 wrath or zeal eyes seem crazy expensive.

Thanks

Yes, those WEs are mad expensive. It's generally not worth the investment until you've gotten everything else in Enki's upgrade order guide first.

So you've got a really good amount of currency saved up; that's fantastic!

Get a WE like what you suggested and then a good stygian vise and life/ES abyssal jewel to go in it. You can use fossil crafting pretty easily or just buy one. Once you have something really good, I'd use catalysts to max out either life or resists. (Obviously use the catalysts first if you're going to try to craft it yourself!)

Then I'd look for something to replace the ruby ring; you can definitely do better there. I'd also look for a better Assassin's Mark ring, though this might take more looking to upgrade.

Then I'd work on getting a really good rare staff (see OP for desired affixes and crafting advice). This might take lots of currency, be warned. As someone else mentioned, also go for the level 26 Arc via Empower. Both of these should provide a substantial DPS boost.

Finally, get/craft a really good rare Vaal Regalia. This will help both DPS and survivability.
I was looking at the arcane capacitator cluster on the tree, and... Is it worth the three points? It does not give much except for some mana regen and minor damage.
Hi! Just got the doryani's delusion boots. Are you supposed to activate the purity of lightning skill? If yes, which skill should I switch it for?
"
NeutronSt4r написал:
Are you supposed to activate the purity of lightning skill?

No
I switched out body with Inpulsa and took off Three Dragons. I switched Herald of Ice to Thunder. Any other changes I should make to gear or build? My Inpulsa is 6L and I have 4 golems + meat Shield in there -- ideas for 6th link?

I havent been using Storm Brand at all, should I swap to using it in 6L body along with 6L staff used for Arc?
Последняя редакция: nagrak. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 16:18:24

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация