Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Qyietstorm написал:
Hello,

Can anyone explain why a rare chest with spell crit is better than Queen's?

Seems like we are giving up the offering buff and cast speed for more shield(10% es from max life) and spell crit.

Yes, the spell crit and ES (and max life if you have a really nice roll) are worth giving up Queen's Hunger, especially in boss fights. Offerings aren't reliable enough and require an extra mechanical input (and gem slot) during boss fights. I believe endgame boss fights are the best thing to focus on, since this build has no problems with clear speed.

Also, keep in mind the Shaper's mod adds to your base spell crit. That's a pretty significant damage boost. It's not necessarily inexpensive to craft a good rare armor, though, so Queen's Hunger will definitely suffice until you have obtained a good rare staff to maximize DPS; it's just not the very BiS for this build.
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 29 янв. 2020 г., 2:39:58
Hey. Thanks for a nice build guide.

My char is lv41

I cant decide which aura to use before Mastermind of Discord. You write in the guide (full levling section) to remove "clarity" instead of Zealotry, . Am i suposed to use Zealotry (or wrath) and combine with Herald of Ice until Mastermind? I still have some mana issues in some fights with useing a herald and Zealotry. Maybe is better to use Zealotry and clarity until mastermind? Or is it mandotory to use at least one herald?

Последняя редакция: sm3h4. Время: 29 янв. 2020 г., 5:47:55
Hey, i think my gear is pretty decent by now and i'm wondering for which upgrade to go next, got 8-10~ exalts (I know that my chest is missing one crafted mod, i'm struggling to get t1 maximum life as ES)

Congrats...that's quite a lot of currency for your first league...

You need Energy Leech somewhere for this build. The ES sustain is too importantly defensively to sacrifice for offense. Is there anything you can do to up your mana regen so you can drop Inspiration? Otherwise, use Path of Building to see which support is the least detrimental to drop.[/quote]

Thanks !

I never thought about dropping Inspiration , maybe if i get the Mana regen Enchant on my Tailwind boots , it could be enough since 'for now' , i've a Watcher Eye that provide more Mana Regeneration Rate with Clarity !

I'll have to try this , i've done 5 Sirus without Energy Leech and some T16 + Legion and stuff and i didn't feel the lack of Energy Leech somehow
"
Nooky1989 написал:
(I know that my chest is missing one crafted mod, i'm struggling to get t1 maximum life as ES)

I have the same problem. It's a pain. Maybe someone that already have the craft can help?
I'm fairly new to the game.

I was looking at the Timeless Jewel and saw the # here - Bathed in the blood of 2536 sacrificed in the name of Doryani is the seed # and may affect how the jewel corrupts your passives?

Am I supposed to keep buying jewels until I find a good "seed"? I'm new so I can't afford to do this. Or are we able to plug in a specific seed # into POB?
"
Ajji11 написал:
I'm fairly new to the game.

I was looking at the Timeless Jewel and saw the # here - Bathed in the blood of 2536 sacrificed in the name of Doryani is the seed # and may affect how the jewel corrupts your passives?

Am I supposed to keep buying jewels until I find a good "seed"? I'm new so I can't afford to do this. Or are we able to plug in a specific seed # into POB?

I just bought the cheapest Doryani I could find and then tested it in all the jewel socket recommended by Enki in his guide. When there is nothing interesting you can reroll the seed using a divine orb. Just make sure you have enough currency for a few more, because it can roll off of Doryani.
"
smplx написал:
"
Nooky1989 написал:
(I know that my chest is missing one crafted mod, i'm struggling to get t1 maximum life as ES)

I have the same problem. It's a pain. Maybe someone that already have the craft can help?

I'm happy to help craft if anyone wants to message me in a few hours.
"
Nooky1989 написал:
Hey, i think my gear is pretty decent by now and i'm wondering for which upgrade to go next, got 8-10~ exalts (I know that my chest is missing one crafted mod, i'm struggling to get t1 maximum life as ES)

Definitely boots with good ES, and then replace coral ring and the amulet for ones with better damage mods. Then you can try influence-slamming for tailwind/Culling Strike/flask charge on crit mods, if you're so inclined. Disclaimer: I can't see your gems at the moment because I'm on my phone.
I also have the third tier of that craft if anyone wants me to do it. It only costs 4C.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация