Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Kalisyra, thats some great advise from Tunaaaaaaaaa,

I would just add... I really wanted to hold on to 5 jewel sockets too, but actually if you look at enki's level 100 tree he drops that top left socket (where you have watchers eye and 6% + 6% elemental damage, you will just have to move it) and goes for "cracking speed" (on the right side of the tree) which is more damage but 1 more point. or Throatseeker which is still more damage but two more points.

I notice you havent completed the "Serpent stance" node under your watchers eye, you should probably get that and try to match enki's level 90 skill tree first.

Great to see someone else using rage gloves! I love them too! but grab yourself "null and void" gloves, they have rage and a better life/energy shield balance, they only 10-20c lately.

FYI: if you need a couple more levels for points I find level 90 - 95 the mines around depth 150-200 super good, relatively quick for leveling that phase (if you dont want to spend a ton on breach stones!).
Tunaaaa, how is your mana regen? sometimes if you spamming ARC and your mana regen is to slow it will be bouncing from 0-20 (or whatever) and when you try to cast protection like steel skin it wont cast because your mana is scraping the bottom of the barrel. That problem has happened to me before.

Also sometimes I get a similar problem to what your describing, but it feels like a "line of sight" thing. I am right next to a door and I dont realise I am trying to cast arc through the wall so it wont activate.

Thats all i can think of
"
Zeeul написал:
Tunaaaa, how is your mana regen?

according to PoB it's 187.7(i have "30% increased mana recovery rate whille affected by clarity" watcher eye) + cindeswallow urn mana recovery on kill + assassin mark mana on kill :\
Hey Tuna, i was just playing and I had a couple of similar instances. I wonder if its the same thing.

My automatic reaction is to warp away, let go of the keys and re-engage.

I am wondering why it happens. It feels like my arc key press is not registered for some reason. I thought it might be "line of site" but it just happened to me in a wide open space.

I just been testing trying to get it to happen on purpose but I cant exactly do it, I think its a bad combination of key presses like.

I can lock arc by pressing the arc key and move button at the same time. (also if your surrounded by monsters you will be obstructed and not move, so you dont realize that the move keypress is what is blocking arc)

I wonder if its something like that, in the panic of a hairy moment, some key-press like that can lock arc?
Последняя редакция: Zeeul. Время: 3 февр. 2020 г., 7:56:56
LordGMN, and anyone else looking for assassins mark on a ring.

I find this is the best way to do it:

Buy yourself a cheap lvl 81 shaper ring (diamond, life, whatever you need)
It has to be above level 81 to get assassins mark level 12.

Level 81 shaper Diamond ring for example: cost: 3 Chaos
1: Scour it.
2: Transmute
3: Spam alt shards until you hit assassins mark.
(I can usually hit it within 100-300 alteration orbs, maybe i just been lucky though)

Now you have at least two things you want:
- the implicit crit chance from the diamond ring
- assassins mark

Now you need to hope you get lucky:
4: Augment the ring if you need, to add a second mod
5: Regal it for a third mod

Now if you got lucky and you like the ring you can spend 2ex to multimod it perfectly to your needs. If you didnt get lucky, you can craft the single best mod onto the ring, use it as a temporary buy a second ring start the process again and see if you can do better.

Thats the process I used to get most of my best gear, +3 lightning gem staff, +1 lightning gem amulet, tailwind boots etc. Its just something you can always do in the background as you build up alteration orbs.

Good luck.

Can someone help me understand how the Aura setup works?

I am currently level 80, running Mastermind of Discord (3 out of the 4 Ascendancies)

With Clarity + Zealotry + one Herald I am left with 150 mana. Thanks to clarity level 18, mana regen is fast enough (although on all boss fights I run out of mana so I have to pause attack for 1s).

Running Zealotry + 2 x Heralds I can't run arc, I'm all the time out of mana. And I don't have enough mana to also have Clarity up.

What am I missing / doing wrong?
Последняя редакция: Cry0nicS. Время: 3 февр. 2020 г., 10:29:23
% chance to Unnerve Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit
Does this proc from spells and is it great for this build?
"
Cry0nicS написал:
Can someone help me understand how the Aura setup works?

I am currently level 80, running Mastermind of Discord (3 out of the 4 Ascendancies)

With Clarity + Zealotry + one Herald I am left with 150 mana. Thanks to clarity level 18, mana regen is fast enough (although on all boss fights I run out of mana so I have to pause attack for 1s).

Running Zealotry + 2 x Heralds I can't run arc, I'm all the time out of mana. And I don't have enough mana to also have Clarity up.

What am I missing / doing wrong?

I cant see your build, I only see a "Level 82 Hierophant" and a "level 81 occultist". Maybe I am missing something?

I would go over the guide again, clarity should be level 5.

"
Clarity helps our mana sustain. Unlike most other auras, it reserves a flat amount of mana that increases with its level. Keep it at a Lv5!

Level 18 must be taking up a lot of mana. If your cast speed is too fast that could be a problem.
Последняя редакция: Zeeul. Время: 3 февр. 2020 г., 13:17:09
Hello, I was wondering if I could get an expanded picture of the leveling passive tree and the level 100 passive tree? Im playing this on ps4 and I've been having a blast so far but I've reached the act 4 passive goals and when I click on the picture given I cant scroll around and I have no path of building or any thing like that so I've been doing all of this analog on the ps4. Any thing would help and i appreciate the build, me and my brother have been playing together and this build is amazing and a lot of fun.
‣ Alt until you hit any tier of Spells have #% to Critical Strike Chance

i've spent already like 10 divines and spell crit jumps from 0.5 to 0.9. can it jump to 1.4 or what do i do wrong?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация