Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Zeeul написал:
"
Cry0nicS написал:
Can someone help me understand how the Aura setup works?

I am currently level 80, running Mastermind of Discord (3 out of the 4 Ascendancies)

With Clarity + Zealotry + one Herald I am left with 150 mana. Thanks to clarity level 18, mana regen is fast enough (although on all boss fights I run out of mana so I have to pause attack for 1s).

Running Zealotry + 2 x Heralds I can't run arc, I'm all the time out of mana. And I don't have enough mana to also have Clarity up.

What am I missing / doing wrong?

I cant see your build, I only see a "Level 82 Hierophant" and a "level 81 occultist". Maybe I am missing something?

I would go over the guide again, clarity should be level 5.

"
Clarity helps our mana sustain. Unlike most other auras, it reserves a flat amount of mana that increases with its level. Keep it at a Lv5!

Level 18 must be taking up a lot of mana. If your cast speed is too fast that could be a problem.

Thanks for your reply. I have been over the guide. I tried with level 1 clarity, with level 5 and level 18.
With level 5 clarity, I am almsot alwys out of mana. I have about 90 or 100 mana left, I cast 2 arcs and I'm done. Let alone other spells.

Removing one herals and doing clarity 18, mana replanishesfaster than I can consume it.But I lost 1 herald :(

Here's the account profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kikiutz/characters
"
Ela1n написал:
‣ Alt until you hit any tier of Spells have #% to Critical Strike Chance

i've spent already like 10 divines and spell crit jumps from 0.5 to 0.9. can it jump to 1.4 or what do i do wrong?

Every affix has a range of tiers and within that tier a range of rolls. Divine orbs can only affect the range of rolls within that tier. Since you've gotten tier 2 #% to crit chance, divine orbs can only get your #% to crit chane to 1%. For 1.1-1.5% you would have to keep on spamming alterations until you hit tier 1.
"
Dreagation написал:
"
Ela1n написал:
‣ Alt until you hit any tier of Spells have #% to Critical Strike Chance

i've spent already like 10 divines and spell crit jumps from 0.5 to 0.9. can it jump to 1.4 or what do i do wrong?

Every affix has a range of tiers and within that tier a range of rolls. Divine orbs can only affect the range of rolls within that tier. Since you've gotten tier 2 #% to crit chance, divine orbs can only get your #% to crit chane to 1%. For 1.1-1.5% you would have to keep on spamming alterations until you hit tier 1.

Well i also thought like that. Why the hell then guide says to keep t2 chance to crit on chest?!

I just bought this staff. How would I craft it?
Im thinking crusader's ex and then multimod with spell dmg, chance to deal double dmg, double dmg while focussed.
What do you think?
Currently using this
Can someone help me understand why I can't activate Zealotry? I'm sitting on 2070 mana with 996 to spare and clarity is level 5. Don't mind the messy-ish build I'm just moving things around and trying to figure out why I'm so squishy. Thanks for the help. :)

Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/StealthReborn--/characters

My resistances are capped at 75, except chaos, it's -11. Mainly figuring out how to activate zealotry with leftover mana.
Последняя редакция: StealthReborn--. Время: 4 февр. 2020 г., 11:40:03
"
StealthReborn-- написал:
Can someone help me understand why I can't activate Zealotry? I'm sitting on 2070 mana with 996 to spare and clarity is level 5. Don't mind the messy-ish build I'm just moving things around and trying to figure out why I'm so squishy. Thanks for the help. :)

Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/StealthReborn--/characters

My resistances are capped at 75, except chaos, it's -11. Mainly figuring out how to activate zealotry with leftover mana.

You need mastermind of discord to reduce both heralds reserve to half (25%) then you can use Zealotry(50%).
"
Cry0nicS написал:
Can someone help me understand how the Aura setup works?

I am currently level 80, running Mastermind of Discord (3 out of the 4 Ascendancies)

With Clarity + Zealotry + one Herald I am left with 150 mana. Thanks to clarity level 18, mana regen is fast enough (although on all boss fights I run out of mana so I have to pause attack for 1s).

Running Zealotry + 2 x Heralds I can't run arc, I'm all the time out of mana. And I don't have enough mana to also have Clarity up.

What am I missing / doing wrong?

I see you have Mastermind of discord in your ascendancy so thats fine:

Perhaps my example will help:

For me:
Herald of ice = 19% mana cost
Herald of thunder = 19% mana cost
Wrath or zelotry = 50% mana cost
Total = 88% mana reserved

This leaves me with 254 mana
I turn on clarity (i use level 7 Enki recommends 5) level 7 cost me 115mana
that leaves me with 139 mana for cast

As explained in the guide clairy is not a % reserve, its a fixed mana cost per level. Hence why the low level is recommended.

I have a +20 cast speed staff and I can cast arc (26mana) constantly without falling below around 90 mana but I also have a lot of mana regen crafted on my gear.

If you cant turn everything on, (with clarity at level 5) then you have missed something.

If you can turn everything on but your running out of mana after 5-10 arc casts, then you just need to up your mana regen rate which you can craft on your gear. Jewels etc.

"
Zeeul написал:
then you just need to up your mana regen rate which you can craft on your gear.

Non-Channelling Skills have -7 to Total Mana Cost works better then regen if you want to craft.
I'm struggling to deal with metamorphs, am I doing something wrong or can I just not do them?
Hi how you get 3 crafted modifiers options on Vaal Regalia when its posssible only 2!?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация