Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi, you didn't write which reward you should get from tarkleigh. Please respond which should i choose in this build.
Последняя редакция: wezniakPL. Время: 4 февр. 2020 г., 14:55:49
"
Zeeul написал:
"
Could you give me some advice with my gear? I am struggling to kill Baran and Drox. I have 14 watchstones at the moment. I feel like my DPS is very low. I bought Glorious Vanity, but didn't find any good seed, so I don't use it now because don't have any Divine Orbs to change the seeds.

Terwet, When I am was struggling, I go back to the guide and study every item slot super carefully, i was always able to find some good things I missed.

Here a few tips, ideas etc
1: Save up a ton of alteration orbs grab yourself a cheap level 83+ crusader amulet, level 82+ shaper diamond ring and try to hit those big affixes yourself (+1 to Level of all Lightning Skill Gems) and level 12 assassins mark on the ring (check enki's list for the best affixes)
2: I notice you dont have prodigal projection anointed on your amulet thats a massive damage boost! 15% increased mana, 10% increased apell damage then 2% spell damage per every 100 mana you have up to 40%
3: I would swap that leather belt for a Stygian Vise belt, then socket a nice jewel
4: I would recommend 7% life on every jewel, and then any damage affixes you can get, Buy yourself a cheap Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel
5: your missing a load of life on your items, for me life is a priority number 1 affix on pretty much everything.

FYI: I think Drox just take a little practice and patience, watch a few youtube guides, adjust your volume so you can clearly hear drox's voice because he announces every attack pretty clearly.

I made some updates on my gear:
Bought a new amulet, ring and staff, and replaced my jewels. Crafted some health and ES onto them. Now I have more than 4,1k health and more than 1k ES + more DPS. Survivability feels much better now! However, still struggled with that Drox kill, but changed tactics, and killed him!

Thank you very much for your advice!
Последняя редакция: Terwet. Время: 4 февр. 2020 г., 16:45:34
"
wezniakPL написал:
Hi, you didn't write which reward you should get from tarkleigh. Please respond which should i choose in this build.

Check leveling tldr section
I don't really know where should I focus now to improve, I feel I deal too little damage to some bosses. I clean super fast on red maps though. Some help would be appreciated :)

https://pastebin.com/giC472WW

I try to use wave of conviction but I don't see any difference using or not using it btw.

Edit: forgot to change bandits. I have what the build says not 2 passive points.
Последняя редакция: LordGMN. Время: 4 февр. 2020 г., 19:21:22
"
LordGMN написал:
I don't really know where should I focus now to improve, I feel I deal too little damage to some bosses. I clean super fast on red maps though. Some help would be appreciated :)

cheap method:
1 annoint your amulet with prodigal perfectio (+10%dps)
2 get a circle of regret synthesised ring (it could ruin your resistances)
slightly more expensive method:
1 grab a watcher eye with +% releveant to either zealotry or wrath
2 buy an awakened lightning penetration
pretty expensive solution:
1 buy a +3 to all lightning spell skill gems stick
2 buy an awakened added lightining damage

if you really hate yourself you could run the lab until you hit an arc enchantment for your helmet

"
I try to use wave of conviction but I don't see any difference using or not using it btw.

the reason for it (i'm in no way an expert, so take my words with a grain of salt) is that elemental weakness and elemental penetration do not help each other past a certain point; besides, you have 93% lighting penetration (37% from nodes, 36 from support skill and 20% from agnerod west) and i think that the -25% from wave is too little to make a difference at this level.

EDIT
i have the opposite problem: i kill bosses and meatmorphs easily but i keep getting oneshotted by random mobs ._.
i'm considering switching from this build
Скрытый текст
https://pastebin.com/txWif1yy

to this
Скрытый текст
https://pastebin.com/sUg3guK9

is it worth to lose 400kdps for 1k es? i'd still be at 1mln shaper dps.
I'm pretty happy with my current gear, but please let meknow what should be changed to improve my tankiness
Последняя редакция: Tunaaaaaaaaa. Время: 4 февр. 2020 г., 21:10:25

Is there any way I could reasonably improve this further?
How could I remove the mana prefix in this body armor?
"
Is there any way I could reasonably improve this further?

Imho that staff is wonderful, it's what i'm trying to get! i like increased cast speed more than power charge gen, but that's just my personal preference c:
"
How could I remove the mana prefix in this body armor?

Alas, there is no safe way to do it. You could remove crafted modifiers and then use an orb of annulment, but the risk of it eating a good mod instead of mana is 4/5 :s Also there would be still too many modifiers to make the "can have extra crafted mod" useful.
Hi im on ps4 and im haveing truble withe all the high end craft for some reason when i put on can have multiply crafting mods it only alows me to mod 2 including the craft mode it self and it has room for 2 open suffixs and prefixes becuse i have aulteration craft it for it to have the room i dont know if there is a upgrade on the mod it self as i have run the mission for the recipe please get back ty
And its on a saper item leve 84 bace

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация