Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Dreagation написал:
"
Handsling написал:
how can I keep Arcane Surge exactly? I have an Unset Ring so I could pop AS in that but the Aul's makes Discipline free not Wrath no?

"Aul's Uprising is another potential highend choice that allows us to run both Wrath and Zealotry at the cost of one gem socket. Either replace Arcane Surge if you have another way to gain it,
or use an Unset Ring. Can only drop from Aul, the Crystal King."

p.s. The same generous player gave me an Inpulsa - worth wearing?

Aul's uprising is an amulet that comes in a lot of different forms, as it will have a random aura reserve no mana. In your case it seems you have an aul's uprising with discipline reserves no mana, which won't work for Enki's build.
Unfortunately, the wrath reserves no mana version costs about 20 ex, while discipline is only around 2 ex.

You can learn more about the amulet here:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Aul,_the_Crystal_King (There are 4 versions based on attributes, and those 4 versions have a random aura as a roll.)

If you do manage to find an aul's uprising with wrath, you can use an unset ring and put wrath in there. You can leave arcane surge where you had it initially. Or you can choose to replace arcane surge with the wrath aura if you don't want to use an unset ring.
Please do not replace arcane surge and then put the arcane surge in the ring. :P Arcane surge is a support gem and thus needs to be linked to a skill to work.

About the inpulsa's, you could scroll a few pages and see if you can find Wordermostfoul and take a look at his build. Inpulsa's doesn't work with well with the three dragons though, so if you'd like to stay with Enki's build, I'd say no.

Thank you so much for making the effort to give such a full explanation! I can see I got it wrong with the Amulet...

I appreciate your time.
Hello,

Is this body worth using over a good Queen's regalia if it has no life? Thanks.

"
Qyietstorm написал:
Hello,

Is this body worth using over a good Queen's regalia if it has no life? Thanks.

it depends on how much you feel comfortable with lower life while mapping.
i don't know your hp/es pool nor this other armor, you have to give me a little bit more of info if you want a somewhat more helpful input c:
As far as i'm concerned 4.5k life and 3.5k energy shield (my current stats) are not enough to play comfortably on the hardest maps* :c but maybe i'm just bad at the game X)

*i mean maps with +million crit chance/multi and elemental dmg reduction/elemental equilibrium + other bullshit

To whoever is having trouble with bosses: consider picking up the "Runebinder" capstone (you can attach an additional brand to an enemy).
try it, you will feel the difference :D

EDIT: typo
Последняя редакция: Tunaaaaaaaaa. Время: 5 февр. 2020 г., 13:47:23

hello this is my first leauge, i am really enjoying the content so far. thank you for this great build.

i recently crafted this. should i multimod it? what mods do you suggest? its not eclipse thats why i have second thoughts.

here is the rest of my items.

"
Rosqo написал:

hello this is my first leauge, i am really enjoying the content so far. thank you for this great build.

i recently crafted this. should i multimod it? what mods do you suggest? its not eclipse thats why i have second thoughts.

I'd definitely still multimod that staff. The block chance is hardly useless!
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"
Rosqo написал:

any mod suggestions?
Really great build, did my first uber elder yesterday on the first try (it was very close tho :D). So thank you very much for the very well written guide!

i also have a question:
your high-end example staff has "can have up to 3 crafted modifiers" + 3 other modifiers, which would make it 4 crafted modifiers and 7 mods overall, how is that possible? i thought you could only craft 2 more mods after the meta craft?
Ok, so I have made a nice progress with the build. On T16 map I almost one shoot the entire screen. AOE damage is very nice. Also great performance in Delve. My only struggle is with single target boss type enemies. Some metamorphs are insanely strong and it seems that this build gets very hard countered by single target. I have a cheap Impale Cylcone Slayer that deals with bosses for seconds. The slayer is about 10ex at max with his gear, so nothing crazy.

This is my current build. My resists are caped at 78. What can I still upgrade.

I also have Agnerod West staff in second slot :

"
Rosqo написал:
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"
Rosqo написал:

any mod suggestions?

1. Rank 3 % chance to deal double damage while focused.
2. Rank 3 increased spell damage/gain % of non-chaos damage as extra chaos damage (hybrid mod)
"
lxsomeone написал:
Really great build, did my first uber elder yesterday on the first try (it was very close tho :D). So thank you very much for the very well written guide!

i also have a question:
your high-end example staff has "can have up to 3 crafted modifiers" + 3 other modifiers, which would make it 4 crafted modifiers and 7 mods overall, how is that possible? i thought you could only craft 2 more mods after the meta craft?

As of this league, the multimod craft only lets you add 2 additional modifiers, for a total of 3 (including the multimod craft). That nerf hit this build pretty hard, unfortunately; it's still possible to get a really good weapon, but it takes a lot more investment of time and/or currency than it used to.

First thing to consider is that some affixes, including craftable ones, are hybrid, meaning they have two parts and appear to be 2 different mods when they're actually only coming from a single affix. See my post directly above for an example.

The other thing to consider is that the crafting limit is new. I would wager if you're seeing more than 3 crafted mods and none of them are hybrid affixes, you're looking at a legacy item in standard that was crafted in a previous league

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация