Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi everyone,

I would really appreciate if some of you could give me some guideline on what to upgrade next.
I got around 16-18 watchstones, yesterday I tried to beat Drox for a fifth golden watchstone and I learned the hard way that I was not strong enough for that encounter.

In my current gear, my armor is 5 link but I got a rare one 6 link, I'm just not sure which one is better.

Thank you
"
Iuthema написал:
Hi everyone,

I would really appreciate if some of you could give me some guideline on what to upgrade next.
I got around 16-18 watchstones, yesterday I tried to beat Drox for a fifth golden watchstone and I learned the hard way that I was not strong enough for that encounter.

In my current gear, my armor is 5 link but I got a rare one 6 link, I'm just not sure which one is better.

Thank you

Maybe just need a better strategy. I draw drox in one of the corner. Use storm brand and wave of conviction. Flame dash behind him and arc spam. Listen to what he says so you know when he throws nuclear bomb lol. I took me forever to kill him before.

You need more life in your rings, especially the two tone ring
And amulet too. Those are cheap upgrade
Последняя редакция: GGBerserk. Время: 5 февр. 2020 г., 8:40:17
"
GGBerserk написал:
"
Iuthema написал:
Hi everyone,

Thank you

Maybe just need a better strategy. I draw drox in one of the corner. Use storm brand and wave of conviction. Flame dash behind him and arc spam. Listen to what he says so you know when he throws nuclear bomb lol. I took me forever to kill him before.

You need more life in your rings, especially the two tone ring
And amulet too. Those are cheap upgrade

Thank you for your input.

Is it normal the flags takes me forever to kill? And when I finally put them down they spawn right back.
Последняя редакция: Iuthema. Время: 5 февр. 2020 г., 9:43:27
"
Iuthema написал:
Is it normal the flags takes me forever to kill? And when I finally put them down they spawn right back.

drop 1 brand per flag it's good to kill them
Hi, firstly, thank you for the immense effort you put into (firstly to write it)
keeping this guide up-to-date. APPRECIATED!

This is my first league/build everything - only been playing a month or so. I have met some v kind and helpful people and a lovely person gave me an Aul's - now after such long-winded-ness my queation is:how can I keep Arcane Surge exactly? I have an Unset Ring so I could pop AS in that but the Aul's makes Discipline free not Wrath no?

"Aul's Uprising is another potential highend choice that allows us to run both Wrath and Zealotry at the cost of one gem socket. Either replace Arcane Surge if you have another way to gain it,
or use an Unset Ring. Can only drop from Aul, the Crystal King."

I am confused! Please give me some options/instructions - bearing in mind that I am a noob/slowcoach/dullard!

Thank you in advance!

p.s. The same generous player gave me an Inpulsa - worth wearing?
Последняя редакция: Handsling. Время: 5 февр. 2020 г., 11:41:46
"
Handsling написал:
Hi, firstly, thank you for the immense effort you put into (firstly to write it)

This is my first league/build everything - only been playing a month or so. I have met some v kind and helpful people and a lovely person gave me an Aul's - now after such long-winded-ness my queation is:how can I keep Arcane Surge exactly? I have an Unset Ring so I could pop AS in that but the Aul's makes Discipline free not Wrath no?

"Aul's Uprising is another potential highend choice that allows us to run both Wrath and Zealotry at the cost of one gem socket. Either replace Arcane Surge if you have another way to gain it,

I am confused! Please give me some options/instructions - bearing in mind that I am a noob/slowcoach/dullard!

Thank you in advance!

To do that you gonna need aul that make's free wrath or zealotry, and this one cost a lot. like mine
"
Handsling написал:
how can I keep Arcane Surge exactly? I have an Unset Ring so I could pop AS in that but the Aul's makes Discipline free not Wrath no?

Aul's uprising is an amulet that comes in a lot of different forms, as it will have a random aura reserve no mana. In your case it seems you have an aul's uprising with discipline reserves no mana, which won't work for Enki's build.
Unfortunately, the wrath reserves no mana version costs about 20 ex, while discipline is only around 2 ex.

You can learn more about the amulet here:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Aul,_the_Crystal_King (There are 4 versions based on attributes, and those 4 versions have a random aura as a roll.)

If you do manage to find an aul's uprising with wrath, you can use an unset ring and put wrath in there. You can leave arcane surge where you had it initially. Or you can choose to replace arcane surge with the wrath aura if you don't want to use an unset ring.
Please do not replace arcane surge and then put the arcane surge in the ring. :P Arcane surge is a support gem and thus needs to be linked to a skill to work.

About the inpulsa's, you could scroll a few pages and see if you can find Wordermostfoul and take a look at his build. Inpulsa's doesn't work with well with the three dragons though, so if you'd like to stay with Enki's build, I'd say no.
"
Iuthema написал:

Thank you for your input.

I see you have a few points on block chance with staff. Maybe follow the guide and put those points on crit/crit multiplier. It will help with damage.

I just keep dropping storm brands and wave of conviction whenever they are out. If you can keep dodging Drox, even with low DPS you can still kill him.

There are only 1-2 flags in the corner so its not hard to kill them.
Hi, you didn't write which reward you should get from tarkleigh. Please respond which should i choose in this build.
Последняя редакция: wezniakPL. Время: 5 февр. 2020 г., 12:13:38
"
Ela1n написал:
"
Handsling написал:

Thank you in advance!

To do that you gonna need aul that make's free wrath or zealotry, and this one cost a lot. like mine

Thank you for replying! I appreciate it. So much to learn in POE!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация