Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Rabid999 написал:
Can someone please tell me what skill Enki has bound to M4 in his videos?

I am using this build and I don't have that icon so I'm pretty sure I'm missing something, lol

That would be the focus skill. It's only available if you are wearing something with a crafted mod that uses the focus mechanic, in which case it is automatically granted as an active skill option for your keybindings. He's got 30% chance to deal double damage while focused crafted on his staff, so that's where it comes from, in this case.
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 6 марта 2020 г., 12:11:51
With the season coming to an end I wanted to say thanks again to Enki and all the guys actively posting in this thread and answering questions from new and newish players.

I haven't played since Legion and this has been my first SSF character and I must say it has been a lot of fun!

Here's my final gear - I even managed to get a Timeless Jewel and a nice Cinderswallow Flask:

All in all I have 5.2K life and 3.6K ES - which is not bad at all! I will try one more time to down Sirus before season ends, if I get him down I achieved everything I set out to do. So again, a big thank you to Enki for this awesome guide!
Последняя редакция: rainmeadow. Время: 7 марта 2020 г., 1:55:09
Hello im new in this game just hit 47lvl and i wanted to ask why there is staff crit damage used on passive tree if im using wands?
"
nuobatfuta2 написал:
Hello im new in this game just hit 47lvl and i wanted to ask why there is staff crit damage used on passive tree if im using wands?

You'll be swapping to staves later on. This'll save you some respec points.
Is this spec supposed to get ass raped in red maps? I'm confused about where I'm going wrong here.
post gear

I know Im missing something critical here.
Последняя редакция: Beazy. Время: 7 марта 2020 г., 14:28:13
>No jewels or rings listed
>6L Silken Wrap without a life mod
>WTF is that belt, ditch it immediately
>Armor on gloves doesn't synergize with the build and life mod is too low
>Life flask isn't Bubbling or Seething
>Diamond Flask and Cinderswallow Urn are kind of redundant

Yeah, there's room for improvement. What's your life/ES total? Resistances?
"
Beazy написал:

I know Im missing something critical here.

Soul Tether, that's your problem.
"
subliminaldelta написал:
>No jewels or rings listed
>6L Silken Wrap without a life mod
>WTF is that belt, ditch it immediately
>Armor on gloves doesn't synergize with the build and life mod is too low
>Life flask isn't Bubbling or Seething
>Diamond Flask and Cinderswallow Urn are kind of redundant

Yeah, there's room for improvement. What's your life/ES total? Resistances?

I'm at 3935 life and 1577 es. Ditched the belt and replaced with something better. That was a good call, Ive already noticed an improvement.

Should I drop the Diamond flask and replace with life?
Последняя редакция: Beazy. Время: 7 марта 2020 г., 21:21:40

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация