Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Wow, some super-interesting reveals today for 3.10 in Arcane Cloak and Archmage Support.

Enki, might this cause you to reconsider EB for next league? I recognize that it's not a fair comparison because of all the buffs to enemy life and resistances introduced this league, but the 3.8 version of this build with a mana flask and Lightning Warp (and golem madness) has definitely been my favorite iteration since I started playing it in the 3.5 league. Either way, I'm at least curious about your thoughts. I know you have limited time to devote to this thread and completely reworking the mechanics of the build--and then writing it all up into a comprehensive guide--takes a ton of work.

Also want to say that your commitment to this beloved build is recognized and appreciated by countless PoE players from across the entire spectrum of skill and experience. I can't imagine how many players would've quit if they'd followed any other guide their first league.
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 4 марта 2020 г., 20:15:31
I'm really not sold on the Staff build as a viable weapon choice. Giving up an offhand slot means no CWDT/Immortal Call or other defensive setups. The build as is is exceedingly fragile because it lacks that kind of defensive layer. Sure you gain a decent amount of damage from Storm Brand, but selfcasting has always been shite defensively and going full-blown glass cannon is incredibly risky unless you got gg gear in which case congrats.

I will probably edit my build for Wand/Shield because honestly the build worked just fine when it was that setup.
Последняя редакция: subliminaldelta. Время: 4 марта 2020 г., 23:34:06
great guide! i'm new to this game and this is by far the best guide i've seen. it's really help me understand the game a bit more so thank you
Enki is one of the developers?
New Archmage skill seems to be created for this build :D
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Anyone got any tips for level 82 Baran @ level 88? He one shots me every single time with 3.7k Life, 3.2k ES, and Glorious Vanity. My gear is not the greatest, but I have been able to whittle the other conquerers down thus far. I have spawned Baran twice now and been unable to get him much past 75-80%. I just started playing using the guide maybe a month ago, and I'm hooked but still so much to take in. I am at the point where towers all require 4 watchstones to spawn the conquerer. Profile is public to see my stuff if it helps. Thanks for any suggestions!

POB also: https://pastebin.com/9smMPxgb

Oh PS: Im playing on PS4, so the economy is kind of f'ed to where I can't buy nice gear reasonably priced. Most things that would be upgrades for my current gear are 5+ Ex. I'm kind of excited and bummed that I have to start over again in a couple weeks after learning on this toon.
Последняя редакция: Dabbadoo_81. Время: 5 марта 2020 г., 12:09:13
"
subliminaldelta написал:
I'm really not sold on the Staff build as a viable weapon choice. Giving up an offhand slot means no CWDT/Immortal Call or other defensive setups. The build as is is exceedingly fragile because it lacks that kind of defensive layer. Sure you gain a decent amount of damage from Storm Brand, but selfcasting has always been shite defensively and going full-blown glass cannon is incredibly risky unless you got gg gear in which case congrats.

I will probably edit my build for Wand/Shield because honestly the build worked just fine when it was that setup.

I have to disagree with you on this being a glass cannon build. 9.5k eHP with constant ES leech and strong life regen feel pretty good to me, though chaos resistance is still an absolute must if you don't like dying.

That said, you can absolutely make the build work with dual wielding or using a shield. You just need to figure out power charge generation and make some passive tree modifications.
"
Nishrek написал:
Enki is one of the developers?
New Archmage skill seems to be created for this build :D

Totally agreed, looks really exciting. Won't work with Eldritch Battery, though, which is currently Enki's planned mechanic for next league :(

Seems to benefit the hierophant ascendancy extremely well, though.
Archmage Support + Arcane cloak look strong for the MoM variant build. Any thoughts,?

Maybe not best in slot, but just felt like sharing these boots. Originally didn't have the regular movement speed mod but got a lucky annul. Also, bought them from Enki which was a funny coincidence - thanks again!
Can someone please tell me what skill Enki has bound to M4 in his videos?

I am using this build and I don't have that icon so I'm pretty sure I'm missing something, lol
Последняя редакция: Rabid999. Время: 6 марта 2020 г., 0:43:47

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация