Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Sorry. Forgot that.

In the End its just a vague beginning. Saw it on Enki Profile and copied his passiv tree.
I mean additional curse on templar gloves is so rare that i took another way.

crafting a zealotry or wrath amulet is not that expensive and every base even the diamon ring bases got cheaper.

again im just a noob.

just trying to give some input.

freeze is ok, but three dragons must disappear.
Thank you for giving us this Guide dear Enki!
I was finally able to understand this game =)im farming t14maps right now :D

here my witch:

I am sitting at 1,6m Dps right now, hoping to get soon to 2m =)
Последняя редакция: Muhkael. Время: 2 марта 2020 г., 10:07:11
Guys I need some help with this boots

Are this better and worth using over Doryani's ? POB says they aren't and that I lose Damage and some defense but there is also the possibility I set something wrong in POB cause I'm new...

Would be nice to know before I sell them
Последняя редакция: Linkezecke. Время: 2 марта 2020 г., 14:53:29
Awesome guide, thank you for keeping it updated.

Is there a general consensus on which golem to double up on (or should I have 4 seperate golems?)

Which 4 are you using?

Cheers
Just gotta say as a relatively new player, this guide is amazing. This is my first SSF character and the whole step by step approach you use in each of the acts is SUPER helpful. Thank you for putting this together. I know it had to take some time.
"
SymbioticCrash написал:

Is there a general consensus on which golem to double up on (or should I have 4 seperate golems?)

Which 4 are you using?

Cheers

I don't think there's a consensus on which of the 3 you double up on. I'd probably choose Stone Golem because it's got slightly more HP and it's possibly the one you'll miss the most, though you could also argue the same for Lightning Golem, in which case I would say double up on that one.
"
Linkezecke написал:
Guys I need some help with this boots

Are this better and worth using over Doryani's ? POB says they aren't and that I lose Damage and some defense but there is also the possibility I set something wrong in POB cause I'm new...

Would be nice to know before I sell them

Honestly, if you don't need any resistances, I'd stick with the Doryani's. Theoretically a rare pair of boots is better than Doryani's, but you'd have to have really good luck to get that much movement speed, ES, and life all in one roll. The extra lightning damage is gravy. A rare would generally only be a better overall choice if it had needed resistances and/or one is willing to spend enough currency to get Tailwind on a pair that provide comparable eHP to Doryani's.
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 3 марта 2020 г., 2:05:53
Oh man, couldn't get anything to 6-link the entire season, just converted all my leftover Jeweler's Orbs to Fusings and hit 2x6L (!) with 100 Fusings. I wish that happened before the season end :/

Really enjoyed playing this character, however I wasn't able to finish Sirus due to dying too often to his 1-shot-attack (the volley in the last phase). How did you guys manage to down him? Since I'm SSF, I didn't have a lot of damage, so it takes me quite some time to get him down...
"
SymbioticCrash написал:

Which 4 are you using?

Cheers

Stone is least likely to die but also has what I considered to be the most important buff so I always doubled up on those. I also used the primordial gem that made the golems regen 2 percent per second so deaths were less likely. I think it’s mostly down to personal preference and may change somewhat from fight to fight depending on the abilities of the boss you’re facing.

Z.
Hello everyone,

I´m playing this build in standard and now I´m aiming to upgrade the chest and staff but I have noticed that either 6L staff with +3 sockets and some stats or Regalia with spell crit is extremely expensive (at least for me, 100+ EX is too much) so I have been wondering how did you acquire such items as most of you got it. Is it better to craft it on your own rather to try to buy it?

Thank you very much.

BR

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация