Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Immortal flesh belt seems like a solid budget option for this build. Is there a reason I may be overlooking as to why it's not mentioned anywhere?
Hey,
what will be the best 6l armor for about 2ex?
I cant decide and i dont have good ideas.
As i understand it cant have any energy shield because of passive tree skill right? So the best type is armor or evasion ?
yup! show your gear :)
"
potato321 написал:
Immortal flesh belt seems like a solid budget option for this build. Is there a reason I may be overlooking as to why it's not mentioned anywhere?

It's a nice starter piece, like many others, but having a stygian vise, with an abyssal socket and rolling a high mana recovery rate, is what's needed for this build.
"
iwan998 написал:
Hey,
As i understand it cant have any energy shield because of passive tree skill right? So the best type is armor or evasion ?

Many of us are not taking The Agnostic. Rolling 6B is way cheaper on a pure INT piece.
"
iwan998 написал:
Hey,

Just try to get high life, high mana, and high elemental resistances. You eventually want Increased effect of offerings as well but that could be too much. In addition to those try to aim for an empty prefix so you can craft the increased % maximum life and increased % maximum mana. If possible aim for chance to block attack damage. But life, mana, and elemental resistances are absolutely necessary.
"
Reithan написал:
"
PricelessWombat написал:
Here is a video of my A8 Sirus deathless
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r2QD-8wthq4dWR_oCy6HZkRHKnixeu0d/view?usp=sharing

Probably the most relaxing A8 Sirus i have ever had, its just so tanky lol

Jesus, 5.3k/7.8k?

What's your gear??

Also, the most important question - what MTX is that?

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/WaE58inc
Got a lucky 6-link from harvest craft, but other wise a 6link armor w/o increased effect of offerings should be too expensive.
MTX, it was a combination between the Angel set and orion supporter set.
Последняя редакция: PricelessWombat. Время: 1 июля 2020 г., 10:34:24
"
potato321 написал:

I mean sure there is a high life and good regen on that belt, but the reduction on elemental resistance is too much to handle for your other gears, espeically if you are using essence worm and Atziri's foible, you need to get all the resistance you can get from belt.
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"
PricelessWombat написал:
Here is a video of my A8 Sirus deathless
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r2QD-8wthq4dWR_oCy6HZkRHKnixeu0d/view?usp=sharing

Probably the most relaxing A8 Sirus i have ever had, its just so tanky lol

Props, good sir or madam! That is a job well done.

Thank you! Also more props for Enki making this build to allow us breeze through A8 sirus with like low budgets.
Is there any reason to use the Lapidary Lens on a non-maxed out gem? I'm in the temple but I don't have a maxed gem to corrupt.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация