Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hey Wombat, I've noticed you are using Mana Flow annointment and I'm wondering how's that annointment compared to Undertaker.

Also, thanks for that Sirus video, am a new player and it actually helped.
"
Banana2OP написал:
Hey Wombat, I've noticed you are using Mana Flow annointment and I'm wondering how's that annointment compared to Undertaker.

Also, thanks for that Sirus video, am a new player and it actually helped.

Glad it helped! Personally I like Mana flow better and I can compare the two and you can pick which one you like.

Mana Flow
Expensive
Grants Mana Regen
Grants more max mana
Grants slightly more damage

Undertaker
Cheaper
Higher Life regen, so less mana drained

TLDR: with 5k life and near 8k mana, undertaker gives 100 more life regen, mana flows gives 100 more mana regen. They grant the similar amount of damage. Undertaker only works if you have spell cascade and not kitava's teachings. But mana flow is better with spell cascade and kitava's teachings.

Enki mentioned that Undertaker will grant you more Essence Glutton uptime. Undertaker changes the maximum amount of corpses allowed at once for desecrate from 10 to 12. Desecrate can only create 5 corpses at once, 10 corpses if its linked with spell cascade. Bone offering will consume 5 corpses maximum at once. So if you have spell cascade, on the first triggering of desecrate and bone offering(they trigger at the same time) you will create 10 corpses, consume 5 corpses. On the 2nd triggering of desecrate and bone offering, because desecrate will be triggered first, you will first spawn 10 corpses, with the 5 you already have, it will be reduced to 12 corpses and then 5 of them will be consumed by bone offering, leaving you with 7 corpses. And you will only have 7 corpses left after each triggering. But if you do not have spell cascade, since you can only spawn 5 corpses each time, you will only have 0 corpses left after each triggering. So with spell cascade and undertaker you will have 10 extra mana regenerated each second. So undertaker under this situation would be cheaper and grants pretty decent regens. But it changes if you have Kitava's teachings, Kitava's teaching consumes 1 corpse each second to recover 5% of life and mana. The internal CD of trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill is 4 second. So after first triggering, you spawn 10 corpses, bone offering consumes 5, kitava's teachings consume 4, leaving you with 1 corpse by the time the 4 second CD comes up. Leaving you with 1 more corpse each triggering capped at 3 because 12 - 5 -4 = 3. And mana flow + kitava's teaching provides plenty of mana regen already so you do not need those regen from essence glutton anymore. So in my opinion, undertaker is more cost efficient if you have spell cascade and no kitava's teachings. And if you have both and have the currency then mana flow is better. So damage wise they are basically the same if you have high maximum mana, and with mana flow grants more mana it will make Arcane Cloak stronger as well. These are just my understandings and preferences.

Hope this helps
Последняя редакция: PricelessWombat. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 3:35:11
oops
Последняя редакция: PricelessWombat. Время: 1 июля 2020 г., 22:20:42
"
PricelessWombat написал:

Glad it helped! Personally I like Mana flow better and I can compare the two and you can pick which one you like.

Mana Flow
Expensive
Grants Mana Regen
Grants more max mana
Grants slightly more damage

Undertaker
Cheaper
Higher Life regen, so less mana drained

TLDR: with 5k life and near 8k mana, undertaker gives 100 more life regen, mana flows gives 100 more mana regen. They grant the similar amount of damage. Undertaker only works if you have spell cascade and not kitava's teachings. But mana flow is better with spell cascade and kitava's teachings.

Nice. And your extended write up definitely helps my understanding of this. For when I get there. I'm still in white maps (I'm a slow player LOL!) and just learning about annointing. I chose to go with Path of the Savant, since neither MAna Flows nor Undertaker are options I can do yet.
"
PricelessWombat написал:
"
Reithan написал:
"
PricelessWombat написал:
Here is a video of my A8 Sirus deathless
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r2QD-8wthq4dWR_oCy6HZkRHKnixeu0d/view?usp=sharing

Probably the most relaxing A8 Sirus i have ever had, its just so tanky lol

Jesus, 5.3k/7.8k?

What's your gear??

Also, the most important question - what MTX is that?

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/WaE58inc
Got a lucky 6-link from harvest craft, but other wise a 6link armor w/o increased effect of offerings should be too expensive.
MTX, it was a combination between the Angel set and orion supporter set.

What is the wand MTX in the clip ?
Its the white weapon with orion weapon effect
Последняя редакция: PricelessWombat. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 3:40:03
Hi, I have a question regarding jewels. I've got hypnotic jewels and 1 watcher's eye jewel for wrath damage. My question is: if I get one more watcher's eye jewel with the same skill(increase dmg while wrath...) does my damage increases or just one of them works? Thanks
"
D1RECT0R написал:
Hi, I have a question regarding jewels. I've got hypnotic jewels and 1 watcher's eye jewel for wrath damage. My question is: if I get one more watcher's eye jewel with the same skill(increase dmg while wrath...) does my damage increases or just one of them works? Thanks

You're limited to 1 watcher's eye in your passive tree.
"
Dreagation написал:
"
D1RECT0R написал:

You're limited to 1 watcher's eye in your passive tree.

thanks you have saved me from making a mistake :)
Alright lads, I need a hand. New to the game, been using this build (pretty clear) but now I'm sturggling a bit at T10+ maps. I've only ran maybe like 10 T10+ maps, as i dont have many yet, but I am struggling a bit.

I've got kitava's teachings, the mana sustain is decent but i still find myself lacking sometimes. Also my dps/boss damage is pretty low, so i feel like I might die more frequently as a result.

Build is linked below:

Current resistances are 74:75:75

Any suggestions for what improvements to aim for next? Keep it simple if possible, I'm new to the game and don't know all the game mechanics in depth :D

Also, I'd been using a flask to remove frozen/chill debuffs. Should i replace that with the removing curses flask? Does that get rid of curses that are on maps (i.e. enfeeble)?

Thanks
Последняя редакция: j_swifty. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 7:55:49

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация