Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

(ok, i'm sure this has been covered in one of the 1,5k pages in this thread, but i gave up searching for after 20 minutes...)

Is there a reason why in the final build Arcane Cloak + Arcane Surge is not supported by Increased Duration? Wouldn't it be beneficial if Arcane Cloak would last longer?

Same for Arcane Cloak + Second Wind Support (which means 24% increased recovery speed at lvl20).
I must have overlooked something...
Последняя редакция: seisendrek. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 9:30:00
Looking for advice - which upgrade should be prioritized, WE or shield with mana recovery?
Char has pretty junk gear, respec-ed him recently, starting to run red maps.
I'm aware about upgrade order in the guide, but my build uses this jew, so maybe it's a bit different

After couple of sessions I changed my playstyle - I don't spam cast arc (because I can't xD, its 40+% of mana pool per cast + arcane cloak + MoM).

Also noticed that I don't have ele overload uptime (like at all) - do I miss something important (8% PoB crit chance), or it's simply related to infrequent casting? "Solved" for now by adding inc crit gem to OoS setup (=boss dps).
Not knowledgeable about casters builds tbh, any tips appreciated.

PS - also have question about spell cascade gem in the trigger setup - what this gem does? Why not wave of conviction as a third gem?
Последняя редакция: brzroman. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 11:57:30
Guys, i ve found this build literally unplayable, coz of bossing, and not just bosses any monster with huge hp become problem. Boss fights at red maps looks like a joke, 1-2 minutes to kill them. With rly bosses it much worse, coz they can kill me. Cant understand how to play it, help pls. With rare monsters i bought insp learning so now i need to kill at least 1 of them and its ok, but bosses just unplayable idk. i have all res cap, chaos 38, smthng around 5k both hp and mana, 89 lvl, kitava teachings, gear like guy who posted before me, but better (have recover mana on kill at chest, recover mana on block at shield, wand with 90% incr spell damage and 8-110 lightning dmg to spells)
"
j_swifty написал:
Alright lads, I need a hand.

Wand - is weak. You have 14 cast speed, 28 increased spell damage, 113 mana and trigger. That's it. Other mods giving nothing to you.

Helmet - ok.

Chest - no mana. Find with life and mana. Ideally with increased offerings.

Shield - ok, but you can find much better. With "Recover #% of your maximum Mana when you Block".

Gloves - replace with life and mana.

Boots - great!

Belt - ok. Jewel in it - find with life and mana.

Silver Flask - i think you don't need remove freeze, because The Essence Extraction notable removese it when you just use mana flask.

So that's not all, but some tips for you. :) I hope it will be usefull. For real, just read gear section of this guide.
Alright, i wanna start off by saying that i love this guide and the playstyle so much, im a former diablo 2 player who mainly plays soso so its pretty much the same feeling.

This is my first ever season on PoE and im enjoying my time, however i feel ive hit a wall now at level 91.

Running maps 12-16, but too many times im getting one-clpped by some random abilitys both from mobs and bosses.

The clear speed for maps are awesome, however bosses are near impossible both in terms of survivability and damage.

My gear :

I have currency for either upgrades or reroll for a new build if this wont be viable to push me further.

All feedback are appreciated.
Hey,
This is my first proper League I have played in and I have gotten quite far to be honest. This guide has cleared out so many things about the game and gave me the general hand holding I needed.

Now I have kind of hit a wall in terms of upgrades.
So I would love to know what I should be focusing on next.

In that regard I was wondering whether or not a swap to Eternity Shroud is possible(maybe even Inpulsa) because I feel like Loreweave is just not a strong enough chest.

As of now I am howering around t7-8 Sirus and starting to do Elder/Shaper.

My POB: https://pastebin.com/M0KKBFNL

Would be awesome if someone could help me out here

Hello all, first time posting.

This build is amazing, I can say I cleared all I've attempted so far kind of easy while learning the fights, build is insanly tanky, dmg is decent, have all atlas complete, cleared A8, looking for new things to test this :D

I am looking on the last small upgrades I could make to the build maybe in terms of weapon or other items.

Not many available, been looking for better weapons with +1 but cant find anything that improves dmg by checking with PoB.

Looking for a better chest but cant find one with offering and decent stats.

I have as shield in the stash, increases dmg by a lot but I feel I loose a lot of survibality if I change it with the current one, cant find a recover mana on when blocking one with good dps stats.

I also have decent cluster jewels.(dont know how to link them from tree)

I have currency to spare not for like a 30ex or more item but can make a big investment if I can find something :D

PD: maybe crafting myself is the way to go but im terrible at it, is a part of the game I feel super lost at :(
Последняя редакция: jorgitolin. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 16:13:40
My charcter is starting Act 8. Just killed Doedre in toxic sewers.

During this fight, I’d run into sewers get a couple of shots then run out of mana and unable to replenish it. So it took about 15 tries to kill her.

I don’t know why this is happening. It appears a hit takes all my mana and I can’t replenish it.

Could someone look at TheArcAngel and explain the mechanics ? Obviously I’m doing something wrong.
For all the people who are asking about gear upgrades or whats wrong with your gear. Check your gear against the gears Enki listed in his guide, or check your gear against mine on PoB which I have posted my pob links before. Generally just get more max life and max mana on every piece of gears possible. Aim for 100+ mana on the wand because it will be better than any other stats, LISTED BY ENKI. Aim to get all high resistances from belt, boots, and gloves, and get a crown of the inward eye for you helmet which will boost your damage greatly. Also try to aim for better item base such as stygian vise, fingerless silk gloves which were also listed in the guide
Последняя редакция: PricelessWombat. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 17:39:44
chill/shock applied by a corpses doesnt work with cluster notables like sadist (wording there is "if you're shocked enemy recently")?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация