Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

why do you use necromancer as the ascendancy class for this build?
"
Rorytan написал:
The Swap to Divine Judgement is something I should've done long ago true. I did take Holy Dominion cause I was missing EleRes before crafting my new helmet and Belt.

About the 2m PoB dps, I might just be stupid and cant use it properly. Since I just swapped the nodes, took all gems to max possible level etc. and I only hit 1.8m.

But other then getting proper gloves, a Watcher's Eye and maybe(?) a better Wand I pretty much hit the cap right?(Awak gems not counted in.)

Also I was wondering about the Large Cluster, I bought this one cause it was the only one in my budget back then(below 3ex). I currently would have another 20 or so I could spend so would that be worth an upgrade?

A watcher's eye would help with dmg if you pick wrath, mana regen if clarity. I always thought of cluster jewels as the last bit of upgrade, they are good because you can stack the node effects, such as herald stacking and impale last league. I personally put cluster jewel's priority pretty low. You can aim for unnerve chance on your gloves and tailwind boots. I would say these are the standard upgrades.

And of course if you are big brain enough to make some shenanigans with megalomaniac and voices then thats certainly smth you could do as well lol.
"
JazzJayvee написал:
why do you use necromancer as the ascendancy class for this build?

For the block chance, mana/life regen, and no golems dying every second. With lowkey better chill and shock chance than elementalist lol
Wouldnt it be better to have another gems set to fight sirius and those stuffs? I think arc is a clear skill, not a conc high dps one
Hi, I just need some guidance.. What should I upgrade next? Thanks !

What is the best weapon between these two? and why is it the first? 🤨
KEKWait does spell damage feels exactly same as phys dmg? I mean 2m dps in pob, same as some cyclone 2m dps?
"
Rorytan написал:
I honestly can not tell you what it is with the build. Even with fully corrupted awak Gems and BiS gloves(would mean an upgrade around 50-100 exalts?) I still won't be able to even hit 2m dps.

Meanwhile if I compare Enki's PoB or even Wombats they easily hit over 2m. It just feels somewhat horrible to dumb 20-50 exalts into it.(can't really put my finger on how much the build cost so far since im trading alot + harvest craft is beyond busted xd).
I guess I just want an anwser if I hit a wall with the build or not since even my most experienced friends couldn't tell me(none of them ever played any iteration of arc)

Here I was also considering swapping to an Elementalist Arc Version but that would be my "emergency" plan.

The whole "Mana Regen Issue" is not really noticable in my case unless I run a non regen T16 on accident.

I was thinking of swapping to Eternity Shroud and trying the whole conversion memes with the build but I'm not sure to what extend this can work.

Defensive wise I'm at a more then comfortable spot with both high res and block(especially with rumis up)

TLDR; love the build, amazing defense, cant scale the damage wondering if I'm stupid or I hit a cap.

(Keep in mind this is my first "real" League so I do not posses the knowledge to get this build going for lategame)

Not sure how updated your POB is on POE.NINJA, but if you still have only 5.2k mana, this would be your main issue I feel. Mana is king in an archmage build, so try to get at least T2 (T1 in a perfect world) Mana Mods on all pieces of gear including jewels. My biggest DPS boost was probably using the "Healthy Mind Cobalt Jewel" in the socket closest to "Instability". Hope this helps :)
"
Xevus77 написал:
"
UtherSRG написал:

Many of us are not taking The Agnostic. Rolling 6B is way cheaper on a pure INT piece.

If not taking Agnostic, is it worth taking 5% max life nodes that are not on drect path in "Constitution/Path of the warrior" cluster ?

More life better life, eh?

So, it's been awhile since I dropped The Agnostic, and I've seriously upgraded my gears since then. Anyone with decent gear prefer to use or not use The Agnostic?
What is the main reason to take the Corpse Pact Ascendancy instead of Commander of Darkness?

my POB shows a greater damage output for Commander of Darkness and the +30% all res would REALLY help with being able to afford better gear.

Is the shock and chill really that beneficial? Many bosses are immune to those (or at least have significantly reduced durations), right?
Exile

"Bullshit, you get the game for free."
-Qarl

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация