Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
GingerBeast написал:
What is the main reason to take the Corpse Pact Ascendancy instead of Commander of Darkness?

my POB shows a greater damage output for Commander of Darkness and the +30% all res would REALLY help with being able to afford better gear.

Is the shock and chill really that beneficial? Many bosses are immune to those (or at least have significantly reduced durations), right?

Because we'll be constantly consuming corpses due to Bone Offering either being linked to Arcanist Brand or in a weapon with "Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill", we will most likely be always keeping the uptime of "30% increased Damage if you have Consumed a corpse recently". With this being said, make sure in your POB Configuration tab: "Consumed a corpse Recently?" is checked off.

Also, "Shock" increases Damage taken by 15%. So make sure that in your POB Configuration tab: "Is the enemy Shocked?" is checked off as well with a value of 15.

The +30% all res can be used very early on if you don't have good rolls on your gear to hit the 75% res cap on all resistances. But try to always keep upgrading your gear so that you can switch from Commander of Darkness to Corpse Pact later on when you do get better gear. Note: to refund Ascendancy nodes, it requires 5 respec points per node, so make sure to get 10 Orb of Regrets or banked respect points when you do decide to make the switch.

Hope this helps!
So I'm struggling a bit with survivability at the big bosses in end game. Can anyone give me some pointers to what I should change out? Would be very appreciated since this is my first league in probably around 3 years so there's alot of new stuff for me.

Thanks.

Gear:
Скрытый текст

Skill tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAALjBAcEswVCB6UI9A3iEFEQWBSpFm8aOBzcHRQfAh8YIuIkqicvJ4Mo-ipNLJws4jJxMtE1kjbFNuk6WDrhPydBh0VHRZ1G_kfiSI5JskqfSshMs00UTeNR-1NSVIJVxlZIV8hZ81vVXBRewF8qZlRmnma6Z3FqG2pDbRluqnIPdhGCEILHg9uFMohaibyPGo9GkFWUb5rgm4qgQqDmogCj76Q5plenCKflp_ius67_tfK3PriTvOq-T8BmxorHpM0W0irVptgk2L3a3d7l30_fsONq6-Tr7uzo8kX56PrS_gr-j_6z?accountName=believers&characterName=Frongz

"
CallMeSlay написал:

Because we'll be constantly consuming corpses due to Bone Offering either being linked to Arcanist Brand or in a weapon with "Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill", we will most likely be always keeping the uptime of "30% increased Damage if you have Consumed a corpse recently". With this being said, make sure in your POB Configuration tab: "Consumed a corpse Recently?" is checked off.

Also, "Shock" increases Damage taken by 15%. So make sure that in your POB Configuration tab: "Is the enemy Shocked?" is checked off as well with a value of 15.

The +30% all res can be used very early on if you don't have good rolls on your gear to hit the 75% res cap on all resistances. But try to always keep upgrading your gear so that you can switch from Commander of Darkness to Corpse Pact later on when you do get better gear. Note: to refund Ascendancy nodes, it requires 5 respec points per node, so make sure to get 10 Orb of Regrets or banked respect points when you do decide to make the switch.

Hope this helps!

This does, I had not included the shock and the 15% in my PoB.

What value should I input for "# of corpses consumed recently"?

I have Kitava's Thirst, which is 1 per second (so 4), and then I have Bone Offering in my weapon to cast when I use a spell. I assume that would be at least another 1 per second, so should I put 8?

Edit: I am curious about frequently bone offering will proc based on cast rate. If Bone Offering consumes 1 corpse each time I cast a spell, and the increase in cast speed per corpse consumed works logically (meaning that each corpse increases the cast speed making the next corpse appear and get consumed that much sooner which in turn increases it again), then I think the proper input for me is 26 (4 from Kitava's Thirst + 22 for a cast speed of 5.59 casts per second at 4 seconds)

it is a difference of 300K DPS, so if anyone knows the answer I would love to hear it.
Exile

"Bullshit, you get the game for free."
-Qarl
Последняя редакция: GingerBeast. Время: 4 июля 2020 г., 8:03:02
is Accuracy actually an issue? Or is Accuracy only relevant for melee skills? I am at 61% Main Hand Chance to Hit.

Should it be higher?
Последняя редакция: matizzle_dizzle. Время: 4 июля 2020 г., 9:04:47
"
CallMeSlay написал:

Not sure how updated your POB is on POE.NINJA, but if you still have only 5.2k mana, this would be your main issue I feel. Mana is king in an archmage build, so try to get at least T2 (T1 in a perfect world) Mana Mods on all pieces of gear including jewels. My biggest DPS boost was probably using the "Healthy Mind Cobalt Jewel" in the socket closest to "Instability". Hope this helps :)

That was something I thought about aswell yesterday. While trying to minmax Items I neglected my mana quite a bit. I sort of forgot that Arch directly translates 6% of your max mana into damage. So ye I'll try to work my build around to get more mana, probably gonna drop some hp in gems etc for it since I already feel "too" tanky anyways.

And thanks for the Healty Mind Cobalt Jewel tip, will deffo look into using that one!
Has anyone tried linking Arcane Surge to Flame Dash and dropping it from Archmage? This would allow FD to trigger a L20 AS buff very easily, but I'm still looking at how I would want to set everything up, and I'm not entirely sure the mana sustain is there for mobility.

Desecrate + Offer = 0 corpses. Is there a mechanic I'm missing in here to generate a net positive amount of corpses for bossing?

Are we consuming corpses faster than once every 4-5 seconds when using a trigger wand? Essence Glutton will regenerate 4% mana per second for only 2 seconds after consuming a corpse, and I'm having trouble seeing how to guarantee enough sustain, especially once you start getting into higher cast speed + mana pool.
"
GingerBeast написал:
"
CallMeSlay написал:

Hope this helps!

This does, I had not included the shock and the 15% in my PoB.

What value should I input for "# of corpses consumed recently"?

I have Kitava's Thirst, which is 1 per second (so 4), and then I have Bone Offering in my weapon to cast when I use a spell. I assume that would be at least another 1 per second, so should I put 8?

Edit: I am curious about frequently bone offering will proc based on cast rate. If Bone Offering consumes 1 corpse each time I cast a spell, and the increase in cast speed per corpse consumed works logically (meaning that each corpse increases the cast speed making the next corpse appear and get consumed that much sooner which in turn increases it again), then I think the proper input for me is 26 (4 from Kitava's Thirst + 22 for a cast speed of 5.59 casts per second at 4 seconds)

it is a difference of 300K DPS, so if anyone knows the answer I would love to hear it.

If you check page 1584, I replied to someone's question regarding to mana flow and undertaker where I explained the whole corpse consuming in detail. We trigger bone offering every 4s with the trigger craft. Each time it triggers, it will consume at 5 most corpses. Corpse Pact adds cast speed by coprses consumed recently, recently refers to the past 4 second. So with Kitava's, every 4 second cycle you consume 9 corpses, 5 from bone offering, 4 from kitav's per second.
"
Aldonés написал:
Has anyone tried linking Arcane Surge to Flame Dash and dropping it from Archmage? This would allow FD to trigger a L20 AS buff very easily, but I'm still looking at how I would want to set everything up, and I'm not entirely sure the mana sustain is there for mobility.

Desecrate + Offer = 0 corpses. Is there a mechanic I'm missing in here to generate a net positive amount of corpses for bossing?

Are we consuming corpses faster than once every 4-5 seconds when using a trigger wand? Essence Glutton will regenerate 4% mana per second for only 2 seconds after consuming a corpse, and I'm having trouble seeing how to guarantee enough sustain, especially once you start getting into higher cast speed + mana pool.

lvl 20 arcane surge requires 400 mana spent to trigger it, one cast of flame dash is only 32 mana cost. You need spell cascade to spawn 10 corpses. Get Kitava's teaching small cluster jewel so it consumes a corpse every second
Последняя редакция: PricelessWombat. Время: 4 июля 2020 г., 14:01:13
For the Large Cluster, should we be crafting this from a viable base? Bases seem reasonably cheap, while finding a correct Cluster with even half of what we're looking for is expensive (for my budget).

If we are expected to craft this, then I think any of these would be viable alternatives to Enki's suggestions for Cluster notables (with Supercharge still being required). (Enki's in italics, and I've elided the non-lightning portion of the notables.)

* Sadist - 25% increased Ele Dam if you've shocked an enemy recently
* Corrosive Elements - Lightning Skills have 25% chance to apply Lightning Exposure (could then put something else on our CWDT) & 15% increased Ele Dam
* Doryani's Lesson - 25% increased Ele Dam & 0.2% of Ele Dam leeched as Life
* Disorienting Display - (per Enki) - 25% increased Ele Dam & 10% chance to Blind mearby enemies when you use and Ele Skill
* Prismatic Heart - 30% increased Ele Dam & +10% to all Ele Resist
* Widespread Destruction - 20% increased Ele Dam & 10% increased AoE
* Storm Drinker - Damage Penetrates 8% Lightning Resist * 0.5% of Lightning Dam leeched as ES
* Paralysis - 30% increased Lightning Dam & Lightning Skills have 10% reduced Enemy Stun Threshold & 10% chance to double Stun Duration
* Supercharge - (top choice per Enki) - Lightning Damage with non-critical Strikes is Lucky
* Inspired Oppression - 10% increased effect of non-damaging ailments
& 30% increased Mana Regen Rate if you have Shocked an Enemy recently
* Thunderstruck - 20% increased Lightning Dam & 30% increased Critical Strike chance & your Critical Strikes knockback shocked enemies
* Overshock - 30% increased Lightning Dam & 30% increased effect of Shock & Your Shock can increase Damage taken by up to a maximum of 60%
* Scintillating Idea - (per Enki) - 20% increased Maximum Mana & Damage Penetrates 5% Lightning Resist

That's a ton of good notables we could try for, to reduce crafting cost... I'd be very very happy getting Supercharge with any 2 others from that list. Overshock seems particularly good.

"
PricelessWombat написал:

If you check page 1584, I replied to someone's question regarding to mana flow and undertaker where I explained the whole corpse consuming in detail. We trigger bone offering every 4s with the trigger craft. Each time it triggers, it will consume at 5 most corpses. Corpse Pact adds cast speed by coprses consumed recently, recently refers to the past 4 second. So with Kitava's, every 4 second cycle you consume 9 corpses, 5 from bone offering, 4 from kitav's per second.
(emphasis added)

This is what I didn't know. Thanks a ton!
Exile

"Bullshit, you get the game for free."
-Qarl

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация