Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Sorry if it's been asked before but is it really not worth it to go for Alira on Cruel(5% Cast Speed)? I'm going for the Assassin tree with dual batteries if it makes any difference.

Edit: Also if I don't have Empower what would you recommend increased critical strikes or iron will for 6link?
Последняя редакция: MuFeR. Время: 18 марта 2016 г., 12:38:40
is your dps with flasks or just itself? cuz i can just get to 25k at lvl 80 T.T
@Kiehn123: Sounds like you have little to no life on gear, so that's what you first should improve on. The next step would be a Lightning Coil to sustain phys dmg better if you don't have your Granite/Taste of Hate up.

@BurntMeat: Looks good, sad that your enchantment on helmet is wasted with wands.

@MuFeR: It's not really worth it. This point is very point starved already, and we would have to drop something more impactful for a mere 5% cast speed, which we already have lots of.
I would go with Iron Will until you have Empower, so you can switch in Life Leech when needed.

@ethanju: It's with charges, Vinktar and Vaal Haste, so all buffs this build actually runs.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 написал:

@MuFeR: It's not really worth it. This point is very point starved already, and we would have to drop something more impactful for a mere 5% cast speed, which we already have lots of.
I would go with Iron Will until you have Empower, so you can switch in Life Leech when needed.

I guess you're right, you'd have to swap either the 8%mp+10% mp regen or the 6% hp point for the 5% cast speed. About the gems, I'm using a tabula for now since I'm on softcore (so I don't care about gem colors to swap in mana/life leech gems) and I'm not crit capped so does that change anything?
@MuFeR: In that case, Inc Crit Damage is prolly the best choice.
twitch.tv/enki91
Could you pls explain the scion/assassin ascendancy mechanics?
Does the assassin route 10% power charge generation vs full hp enemies generate enough power charge and dont need pcoc gem?
Also why controlled destruction? Does -100% crit chance not bother us on a crit build?
i don't fully understand.
thx
I have some serious defence problems

ITEMS
Скрытый текст

Tree
Скрытый текст
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAASzBUIHHgj0DkgPqxEPEZYWbxa_FvMYaho4GkgabB_HIG4i9CSLJKomPCaVJy8pTyoLKjgreCycLYsvnTbpOVI6WDrYO-NBlkJ6RKtE-0lRTC1Ms1AwVUtVrlXGWAdd8l8qYeJkCWpDbAttGXBSdFV6cHzwf8aCEIKbg9uJ04oojDaPRo-mj_qQVZEHkyeVLpZ0m6GdrqIApwismK6ztoa5k7zqwFTAZsMJwzrQ9dWm217fit-w4XPjauQi6_XsOO0g8NXyHfQo99c=?accountName=BigJobless&characterName=Joblessarc

I got like 3.4 k life and I can't even clear t6 maps without dying
Do you have any suggestion
"
zegri написал:
Could you pls explain the scion/assassin ascendancy mechanics?
Does the assassin route 10% power charge generation vs full hp enemies generate enough power charge and dont need pcoc gem?
Also why controlled destruction? Does -100% crit chance not bother us on a crit build?
i don't fully understand.
thx

Don't the following for granted because i've only played as witch so far and I'm currently in the leveling process for assassin but I can imagine more or less the differences.

None of the builds uses pcoc on arc. You just throw down an orb of storms which has pcoc linked and you get the charges really fast. Nevermind the next part I thought you meant shadow-assassin A̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶1̶0̶%̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶o̶w̶e̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶g̶e̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶i̶t̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶u̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶p̶ ̶e̶n̶e̶m̶y̶ ̶(̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶c̶l̶u̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶)̶ About controlled destruction, the damage bonus is huge and since you will have 8 power charges with dual void batteries and extra critical chance per power charge from the assassin ascendancy you will be close to crit capped anyway.
Последняя редакция: MuFeR. Время: 18 марта 2016 г., 19:56:18
@zegri: It's similar to Occultist playstyle - drop Orb of Storms for initial power charge generation, the ascendancy will take care of keeping them up during the map.
Controlled Destruction is a hefty damage multiplier, the -100% crit chance isn't that bad as you'll still end up with 60%+. Or you could use Inc Crit Dmg, probably bit less damage but you keep your full crit chance.

@BigJobless: You're still missing lifenodes in your tree and even more importantly, Mind over Matter.
Replace helmet with something with life, and rings with life and mana regen. Can't see your belt but if it doesn't have life, get one with that too.
twitch.tv/enki91
Why doesn't the assassin tree pick the 9th power charge which is really close (to the left of Elementalist) while all the other trees do when it's the build that benefits the most from power charges since it doesn't use increased critical strikes on the links along with having controlled destruction and the Deadly Infusion ascendancy that makes charges so much better?

Edit: Also picked the 4nodes that give +10DEX,6%hp,8%hp,6%hp instead of +10STR,6%hp,8%hp + 3% effect of auras + 20STR, 6%hp

Edit 2: Ok I saw the Jewel note about Intuitive leap but it still doesn't look optimal, with the same amount of points spent I've ended up with -16% MP, -20% Mana Regen, -18% Spell Damage, -20DEX, +2 Jewels (even two cheap 1chaos jewels can get you 30%mana regen+24% spell damage let alone some expensive ones with more than 2 stats) , +10STR, +20INT, +2% HP, 18% Power Charge Duration. And of course you don't have to pay 30chaos for the intuitive leap jewel. This is the tree I've ended up with. poeurl.com/z9F
Последняя редакция: MuFeR. Время: 18 марта 2016 г., 23:05:50

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация