Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@Jeslun

The best Boot enchant would probably be "12% increased Attack and Cast Speed if you've Killed Recently" for more DPS or "0.5% of Damage Leeched as Life and Mana if you've Killed Recently" if you need more sustain.

As for glove enchants the best ones for AoE are probably Decree of Blades, Decree of Frost and Decree of Flames. GGG intended for the enchants to not be built around heavily, so any of these enchants are fine since they all increase clear speed and add a little more DPS.

First of all, great build!

I'm on lvl 83 and I was wondering where to take the build from here. Should I get all life and crit nodes or focus on getting the maximum amount of jewels first?
Hi, has anybody playing Inquisitor taken Augury of Penitence?

I know Instruments of Virtue is a big boost, but for Augury the balance of reduced damage taken for a defensive buff and 10% "more" damage dealt for offence looks pretty strong too.

Anyone tried this, got any thoughts, or even better some calculations to compare the two nodes...?
@zegri: Updated scion ascendancy and gem setup. The new setup should be strogner in theory, would appreciate some feedback.

@jeslun: Like MaliciousTugboat already mentioned, those are rather nice additions than build integral. Cast Speed, Crit, Ele Pen, Leech, Regen, Reduced Mana Cost, Movespeed & Stun Avoidance all work for us.

@Paprikan: They're great if you get all power charges, but a super high end wand can outclass them. If you can't find a better wand for the price of a VB, get them instead.

@aerotsu: I'd go with all life first, then it depends if you have good life+crit jewels or not where to go next.

@Creteau: The "nearby" kinda kills it. Often you will want to keep your range, at which this node wouldn't do anything for you.
twitch.tv/enki91
Последняя редакция: Enki91. Время: 15 марта 2016 г., 17:21:46
"
The "nearby" kinda kills it. Often you will want to keep your range, at which this node wouldn't do anything for you.

Or you could say it works when you need it the most! ;)

Yeah, I've messaged one of the devs to see if the radius of "Nearby" has changed for this since release, but not had a response.

They stated it as 40 radius pre-release, which I believe is just under half of the screen.

As you say, since this is a ranged build, Instruments of Virtue is probably the better choice. I like both nodes though :)
Nothing to see here. Please move on.
Последняя редакция: Turrash. Время: 15 марта 2016 г., 22:51:59
Hello,

On Perandus league I have an Assassin version of your build. Highest map I've cleared with the build thus far has been 12; haven't been able to try harder due to lack of high end maps. My one issue is the single target boss dps and survive-ability. A lot of the high level map bosses are hard to kill and take considerable amount of time to kill. It's essentially like you said a hit and run build, but certain bosses this seems really difficult again; can't remember the map but it's an archer dude + some dog boss and the archer is just insanely difficult for me.

I feel like the build is great solo, but usually in group settings I feel my damage is lackluster compared to other builds which clear mobs a lot faster. Any advice / insight would help.
any specific tree you recommend for an assassin dual wielding void battery, or should the one in your post work fine?
What happend to golem choice???

Im guessing we still use ice?

With regards!
Love this build!

Havent played for like 2 years almost, so i might screw some links up, but this is my gear now:

Скрытый текст

If I just would have enough chromes, I MIGHT use these? What do you think?

Скрытый текст

Apart from this, love this build, it rocks!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация