Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Can anyone suggest what to upgrade next for me? I have 160 chaos to spend but I have no idea what to upgrade. I acquired most of my current setup with the help of someone, so I sorta got thrown into the deep end. This is my first ever character and I'm still learning the game so it's difficult to know what to buy that would be an upgrade.

Hopefully you can see my profile. If there's an easier way to show my gear let me know.
Последняя редакция: h2fscotty. Время: 8 сент. 2020 г., 17:21:20
"
Can anyone suggest what to upgrade next for me? I have 160 chaos to spend but I have no idea what to upgrade. I acquired most of my current setup with the help of someone, so I sorta got thrown into the deep end. This is my first ever character and I'm still learning the game so it's difficult to know what to buy that would be an upgrade.

Hopefully you can see my profile. If there's an easier way to show my gear let me know.

How is your sustain on mana? Do you feel like you could use more? How about survivability? Boss damage? You actually can improve on every piece of gear but in my opinion I think the most gains can start with the shield, then the ring and after the chest. Have you considered atziris foible and cloak of defiance?
"
MadChickins написал:
"

How is your sustain on mana? Do you feel like you could use more? How about survivability? Boss damage? You actually can improve on every piece of gear but in my opinion I think the most gains can start with the shield, then the ring and after the chest. Have you considered atziris foible and cloak of defiance?

Mana isn't too bad - if I get hit then obviously it becomes an issue. I would like a bit more mana, but it's not awful right now. It's hard to say about survivability because I'm trying to work my way to red maps and I haven't got there yet (got 10 watchstons unlocked so far). Everything is crazy easy right now. The highest tier map I've done is a 12 I believe, and I actually took some damage and had to be a bit careful, just to give you an idea of where I'm at.

Boss damage seems a bit low, but I have no frame of reference. Nothing has been a challenge yet, my friend definitely set up me with some decent gear for a noob like me. I'll have a look at those 2 items you mentioned.

I got my first exalted orb drop earlier, so I can afford even more upgrades if I can figure out exactly what to buy.
Последняя редакция: h2fscotty. Время: 8 сент. 2020 г., 19:40:37
Have a look at some of the gear of the people that post here since we all have an arc necro. That'll give you an idea what to aim for.
Take a look at the new area control spells: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2933919

This one should be interesting for our build:

"
Sigil of Power
Sigil of Power creates a potent circle on the ground that grants additional lightning damage to you and allies standing within it, while also slightly increasing the cost of your skills. As you spend mana, the skill powers up in stages. Each stage grants more additional lightning damage. Once it's fully powered up, it also causes enemies standing within the circle to deal less damage.

This skill offers a way to empower your abilities while facing a difficult boss, providing additional damage when you need it. Its defensive properties can be really beneficial when you're able to keep the boss within the Sigil or against bosses that remain in one place.

Like the other spells mentioned above, this ability has a long cooldown and can take advantage of Second Wind if you'd like to. Increasing its area and duration also works well to extend the reach and lifetime of your powered Sigils. It works well alongside skills with the Archmage support to increase their mana cost, but other spellcast builds usually spend enough mana to fully charge up the Sigil.
Последняя редакция: bryngylf. Время: 9 сент. 2020 г., 5:27:54
"
bryngylf написал:
Take a look at the new area control spells: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2933919

This one should be interesting for our build:

"
Sigil of Power
Sigil of Power creates a potent circle on the ground that grants additional lightning damage to you and allies standing within it, while also slightly increasing the cost of your skills. As you spend mana, the skill powers up in stages. Each stage grants more additional lightning damage. Once it's fully powered up, it also causes enemies standing within the circle to deal less damage.

This skill offers a way to empower your abilities while facing a difficult boss, providing additional damage when you need it. Its defensive properties can be really beneficial when you're able to keep the boss within the Sigil or against bosses that remain in one place.

Like the other spells mentioned above, this ability has a long cooldown and can take advantage of Second Wind if you'd like to. Increasing its area and duration also works well to extend the reach and lifetime of your powered Sigils. It works well alongside skills with the Archmage support to increase their mana cost, but other spellcast builds usually spend enough mana to fully charge up the Sigil.

I saw this and Frost Shield. Also, I noticed the sceptre with Elemental Overload. I wonder if this will be available on wands as well.
would love a crafting guide for beginners and must apply to Standard please..Im a newb when it comes to crafting and would like to have a guide on the rares crafting please and thank you!
"
DannyNorth написал:

I saw this and Frost Shield. Also, I noticed the sceptre with Elemental Overload. I wonder if this will be available on wands as well.

Frost Shield works with ES and we don't have any sadly
Sigil of Power would be a great replacement for Orb of Storms. I find this one hard to use vs bosses (Sirus, Shaper, Oshabi, ... Map bosses are pretty easy at this point). Having some more defense while in the sigil would be great (and DPS increase should be very nice too =) )

"
GamerNerdRage81 написал:

would love a crafting guide for beginners and must apply to Standard please..Im a newb when it comes to crafting and would like to have a guide on the rares crafting please and thank you!

This is not really the place for a crafting guide.

You can check Youtube and find many videos about crafting, with concrete examples of stuff being crafted.
Just skip everything using Harvest since it's not standard and you should be good to go.

This being said, crafting is very complex (maybe too much), with many different ways to proceed so good luck ;) (I tried to start this league, and will keep going in the next since this one was mainly about harvest crafting, which is completely different ^^)
Crafting isnt for beginners in general. The amount of money spent to craft a decent/good item is almost always cheaper to trade for the item as a whole if we are talking standard crafting. If you want god tier items then yes itll probably be better to craft your own. Nobody is going to make a full guide on crafting because theres too many elements. Beast, syndicate, fracture, incursion, orb slamming, synthesis, meta crafting, etc
Sorry if it was already answered, but at league start what is better for leveling until maps: a +1 lightning wand or a wand crafted with lvl20 vendor lightning damage?
Последняя редакция: Fenris1970. Время: 10 сент. 2020 г., 14:10:42

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация