Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi !

I'm currently leveling (67, end of act8) and I have a question about the passives: Why Sanctity ?

Is the 1% life regen enough to make us use it ? I'm pretty bad at making build, so I really don't know, but I find it surprising since 3/4 of the bonuses are just useless to us (+armor, +ES, +10 int, and even +10str is not much)
"
ercana написал:
Hi !

I'm currently leveling (67, end of act8) and I have a question about the passives: Why Sanctity ?

Is the 1% life regen enough to make us use it ? I'm pretty bad at making build, so I really don't know, but I find it surprising since 3/4 of the bonuses are just useless to us (+armor, +ES, +10 int, and even +10str is not much)

Personally I don't plan on taking it, but that is largely because I'm only loosely following the actual build, and didn't want to grab it over a 5% life node. The skill gives:
- 20% armour
- 10% ES
- 1% life regen
- 10 str and int

The armour is actually pretty decent. We get 3000 from our flask, so 20% equates to 600 from that alone. This helps mitigate several smaller physical hits but serves very little purpose on larger hits. The ES has zero value. The life regen stacks on top of what we already have, making it even more juicy. Trust me, these small nodes matter. The attributes give 5 life and 5 mana.

All in all it is easily worth 1 point, especially if you have noting better to put it in.
Thanks for the answer!

I was wondering if some nodes weren't more usefull (dexterity right next to it, Sentinel with 24% eva/armor and 10% all res, ash frost and storm, ...)

These nodes only cost us 2 points (3 for the last one), and seem way better
I might also play this build on console when it launches, would it still be suitable though? the setup and buttons can be a bit tricky I feel since we need bone offering, arcane cloak,sigil of power, vaal rf and arc all at aprox the same time
"
minamo99 написал:
I might also play this build on console when it launches, would it still be suitable though? the setup and buttons can be a bit tricky I feel since we need bone offering, arcane cloak,sigil of power, vaal rf and arc all at aprox the same time

Hi, just wanted to leave a quick note that I played this build on PS4 last league and absolutely loved it there. Great experience, no problems with controls or anything else. Had 2-4 button-slots free. :-) Can recommend!
Cool, I will be playing on xbox. How did you setup your keys?

mana regen is so gone having troubles alot.
[Deleted]
Последняя редакция: Xymriel. Время: 20 сент. 2020 г., 14:59:16
Sweet guide mate! This really gave me an easy leaguestart. As soon as i finished campaign and farmed my tabula ,got some scrap rares to cap res and a rare wand with some spell damage ,i mean..my most expensive piece of gear is the tabula and i have 65k ho tooltip dps. tier 1-2 bosses die within a few casts.this build is probably the best i've ever started with.thanks alot for this.i really enjoy playing it.
Последняя редакция: DoR4NbolT. Время: 20 сент. 2020 г., 16:07:59
hey,
can some1 help me with my actual POB?

im pretty stuck now.

ty!

https://pastebin.com/HpLY0QmC

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация