Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
DoR4NbolT написал:
"
Tarteens написал:
"
Dingping написал:
mana regen is so gone having troubles alot.

Hi, I'm having a lot of trouble too, i'm lvl 77 , sitting on ~3k life / ~3.5k mana, all resist capped,

But I'm having a really hard time with large mob pack, and mapping overall. I'm clearing up to Tier4 at the moment.
PoB says I'm around 150k (Sirus A8) DPS , but I'm not relly feeling it.

(my PoB: https://pastebin.com/z83dgkhh )

Because of MoM & The Agostic keystone, if I have any DoT or getting touch , my mana is completely depleted and I need to run like hell not to die (and to wait for my mana to replenish)

I wonder if bone offering & Mana Drinker are that mandatory to have a clear gameplay , because casting desecrated + bone offering every 10 sec is quite a pain in the ***.

It take quite a lot to unlock the "triggered socket spell".

Someone can post a gameplay video (not just boss kill, but mapping will be appreciate) , to see how this character should be played ?

Thanks in advance

I see that most people complain about lots of things when this build and guide is actually so good I had my easiest league starts so far by following this easy to read and detailed guide. I will actually make a video explaining this guide for those who don't quite get it (If enki doesn't mind me using his build in a video that is).

Good for you !

Yes, this guide is very detailed, yes the lvling guide and the gear/gems setup is very well explained. But still I don't get how all the mecanism should be working together, and yes , gameplay-wise , a video tutorial will say much more that pages and pages of theorycraft. I'm having an hard time, it seems i'm not the only one, so its fair of me to ask thoses questions.

Cheers
"
Mytftw написал:
Hey guys, I´m pretty new to this game (2nd char I´ve ever created), and I´m using this guide. It worked pretty well so far, I´m done with all 10 acts, but I have a question.
The guide states that we should keep desecrate at lvl1, but it only spawns creatures up to lvl20 as a lvl1 gem. Am I missing something here? I follow the guide using it every time before bossfights etc, but it seems to do nothing.

I´d appreciate any help/answer.

Cheers

You are not missing anything. The only thing we care about Desecrate is to generate the corpses, the corpse levels doesn't matter, we only need it to activate the Necromancer passives and to consume them for Bone Offering wich grant us Block Chance.

Hope this answer your question.

Cheers.
"
Tarteens написал:
"
Dingping написал:
mana regen is so gone having troubles alot.

Hi, I'm having a lot of trouble too, i'm lvl 77 , sitting on ~3k life / ~3.5k mana, all resist capped,

But I'm having a really hard time with large mob pack, and mapping overall. I'm clearing up to Tier4 at the moment.
PoB says I'm around 150k (Sirus A8) DPS , but I'm not relly feeling it.

(my PoB: https://pastebin.com/z83dgkhh )

Because of MoM & The Agostic keystone, if I have any DoT or getting touch , my mana is completely depleted and I need to run like hell not to die (and to wait for my mana to replenish)

I wonder if bone offering & Mana Drinker are that mandatory to have a clear gameplay , because casting desecrated + bone offering every 10 sec is quite a pain in the ***.

It take quite a lot to unlock the "triggered socket spell".

Someone can post a gameplay video (not just boss kill, but mapping will be appreciate) , to see how this character should be played ?

Thanks in advance

I had mana problems at the beggining too, until I realized that I shouldn't be using Forebonding Mana Flask from the beggining. At the beggining is better to use a Concentrated Mana Flask as we doesn't have enough Mana Regeneration on gear.

As for casting Bone Offering every 10 seconds, is more like catching the rhythm, is a little clunky at the beggining but you get used to it. A video can help but is more like finding your rhythm.

Cheers
"
Lance_Fryar написал:
"
Mytftw написал:
Hey guys, I´m pretty new to this game (2nd char I´ve ever created), and I´m using this guide. It worked pretty well so far, I´m done with all 10 acts, but I have a question.
The guide states that we should keep desecrate at lvl1, but it only spawns creatures up to lvl20 as a lvl1 gem. Am I missing something here? I follow the guide using it every time before bossfights etc, but it seems to do nothing.

Cheers

You are not missing anything. The only thing we care about Desecrate is to generate the corpses, the corpse levels doesn't matter, we only need it to activate the Necromancer passives and to consume them for Bone Offering wich grant us Block Chance.

Cheers.

Helped a lot, thanks mate!
"
Lance_Fryar написал:
"
Mytftw написал:

Cheers

Cheers.

Nice!
I had the same question, this league is my second so far and this build is helping me a lot.
But i was lost with this skill desecrate, lol.
One more question, we had to use it everytime the CD is ready or just one time?
Thanks
"
snnnp написал:
"
Lance_Fryar написал:
"
Mytftw написал:

Cheers

Cheers.

Nice!
I had the same question, this league is my second so far and this build is helping me a lot.
But i was lost with this skill desecrate, lol.
One more question, we had to use it everytime the CD is ready or just one time?
Thanks

Keeping Bone Offering up will help with survivability as it gives Chance to Block and Life gain on block, so is a good idea casting it each time it ends. Once you get a Trigger socketed spell when you use a skill you can forget about casting it as it will be casted automatically.
For those finding the manual casting of bone offering and desecrate tedious, an option was presented in previous guide (but Enki removed it because it was confusing for people):

You can use Kitava's thirst (unique helmet, you can buy one with 3 links for 1 chaos).

This helmet will auto cast spells socketed in it (and it gives some mana).

However, this will use a 4L spot instead of a 3L, so you'll have to replace one of the 4L setups by a 3L. I chose to run the CWDT setup without Increase Duration until I get an autocast wand

You can also use Arcanist brand (if you only intend to use this in boss fights). In this case, you can either link everything to the brand or remove spell cascade (=> less corpses) and replace it with the brand

I find the brand pretty effective against bosses (since you put it, it lasts a while, and you can focus on dps during this time), but not so much on mapping / mob packs (they die too quickly, brand has no time to tick, you must constantly cast it...)

EDIT: of course, a wand with the "triggers socketed spell" is waaaayyyy better than any of these options, so don't hesitate to swich as soon as possible ;)
Последняя редакция: ercana. Время: 21 сент. 2020 г., 9:26:08
i just noticed that unless you find some extra dex you cant run second wind anymore and unless i missed it the guide doesnt really mention you need to either find extra dex or dont level second wind all the way because even with atziri's foible 25% attribute req reduction u still only get up to 64dex and u need 70dex for a lvl20 second wind with atziri's foible.

am i missing something or is this an oversight since i noticed the pob is using a dex implicit amulet so it wont have that problem but as soon as u remove that it has the same problem (dropping to 64dex)
PSA if anyone is wondering about Crackling Lance beyond "probably not" - it works, but I would say it is strictly worse than Arc for this build. Tried it as a league starter and ended up putting it aside for the time being.

My findings:

Pros:
- Single target feels better assuming you have the opportunity to repeatedly cast at max intensity.
- Damage profile for large packs of tough enemies (e.g. wall of death in Heists) can be a little better since it is AoE and damage doesn't fall off with chains
- Can link Conc Effect as a link rather than Ele Focus, which allows for juicier shocks

Cons:
- The AoE of the skill tends to leave quite a lot of stragglers. I even tried using Inpulsa's with it which helped, but ultimately it ends up taking longer to clear in maps
- Damage can get blocked by terrain much easier and no ability to hit around corners
- Against harder hitting enemies standing still and the damage falls off significantly when not at max intensity

In general, I didn't find the extra damage enough to be worth the downsides, at least at my gear levels. It might be worth exploring using it as a gem swap for some bosses.
Oh boy, you are gonna get some competition from Esoro :P

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация