Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Dingping написал:
mana regen is so gone having troubles alot.

Hi, I'm having a lot of trouble too, i'm lvl 77 , sitting on ~3k life / ~3.5k mana, all resist capped,

But I'm having a really hard time with large mob pack, and mapping overall. I'm clearing up to Tier4 at the moment.
PoB says I'm around 150k (Sirus A8) DPS , but I'm not relly feeling it.

(my PoB: https://pastebin.com/z83dgkhh )

Because of MoM & The Agostic keystone, if I have any DoT or getting touch , my mana is completely depleted and I need to run like hell not to die (and to wait for my mana to replenish)

I wonder if bone offering & Mana Drinker are that mandatory to have a clear gameplay , because casting desecrated + bone offering every 10 sec is quite a pain in the ***.

It take quite a lot to unlock the "triggered socket spell".

Someone can post a gameplay video (not just boss kill, but mapping will be appreciate) , to see how this character should be played ?

Thanks in advance
What mana flask are you using?

You need concentrated eternal at the beginning. Use up your alts until you get it.

Also keep in mind that you don't want to spam it mindlessly; wait until after 2-3 casts then activate the mana flask.

Use the defensive flasks before you cast, cast arc 2-3 times, then use mana flask. You'll have to get used to the rotation.
Последняя редакция: ScaryAtheist. Время: 20 сент. 2020 г., 18:27:23
"
Aldonés написал:
"
leopard2lx написал:
Can Arc be swapped with Clacking Lance? Or would that require more modifications to the build to work properly?
Read the guide before asking questions. Questions answered in the guide are already annoying enough, and yours is literally the first thing in bold letters.

Unfortunately for you, your response makes you look pretty stupid since when I posted my question, the statement in bold about CL did not exist. But carry on...
Последняя редакция: leopard2lx. Время: 20 сент. 2020 г., 19:49:02
Hey the PoB isnt working:)
Note: keep in mind if you want to cast both desecrate and offering at the same time you will need arcanist brand! I figured this out the hard way. xD

"
leopard2lx написал:
Unfortunately for you, your response makes you look pretty stupid since when I posted my question, the statement in bold about CL did not exist. But carry on...
That statement was up before Heist launched.
"
Aldonés написал:
"
leopard2lx написал:
That statement was up before Heist launched.

Yeah, I can confirm that I saw it up there before Heist launched.
Последняя редакция: AdamnMiller. Время: 21 сент. 2020 г., 0:01:17
"
Tarteens написал:
"
Dingping написал:
mana regen is so gone having troubles alot.

Hi, I'm having a lot of trouble too, i'm lvl 77 , sitting on ~3k life / ~3.5k mana, all resist capped,

But I'm having a really hard time with large mob pack, and mapping overall. I'm clearing up to Tier4 at the moment.
PoB says I'm around 150k (Sirus A8) DPS , but I'm not relly feeling it.

(my PoB: https://pastebin.com/z83dgkhh )

Because of MoM & The Agostic keystone, if I have any DoT or getting touch , my mana is completely depleted and I need to run like hell not to die (and to wait for my mana to replenish)

I wonder if bone offering & Mana Drinker are that mandatory to have a clear gameplay , because casting desecrated + bone offering every 10 sec is quite a pain in the ***.

It take quite a lot to unlock the "triggered socket spell".

Someone can post a gameplay video (not just boss kill, but mapping will be appreciate) , to see how this character should be played ?

Thanks in advance

I see that most people complain about lots of things when this build and guide is actually so good I had my easiest league starts so far by following this easy to read and detailed guide. I will actually make a video explaining this guide for those who don't quite get it (If enki doesn't mind me using his build in a video that is).
"
Dingping написал:
It take quite a lot to unlock the "triggered socket spell”
if you go to the shop forums, there are usually a few people with active free crafting services (you obviously still provide the material cost). Many will have the major crafts by now. Just look for those with several positive reviews, and do them the service of linking the successful craft.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 21 сент. 2020 г., 6:03:45
Hey guys, I´m pretty new to this game (2nd char I´ve ever created), and I´m using this guide. It worked pretty well so far, I´m done with all 10 acts, but I have a question.
The guide states that we should keep desecrate at lvl1, but it only spawns creatures up to lvl20 as a lvl1 gem. Am I missing something here? I follow the guide using it every time before bossfights etc, but it seems to do nothing.

I´d appreciate any help/answer.

Cheers

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация