Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Tjucken написал:
Should we use normal rightous fire too? i mean should we run with the aura on?
If not, why?

Gives a good chunk of spell damage and deals no damage due to regen.

It’s going to do a pretty penny of degen. The base is 90% of your life per second which at 75% fire resistance is 22.5% life per second, split between life and mana based on your MoM percentage. The official guide recommends not using it. If I can ever get the time to get to end game and gear up I plan on using it, but I am running a very different build with 83% fire resistance and a lot more regen. Talk of Esoro’s Arc build...I may have too look at it. I’m taking Pledge of Hands as well, but I’d venture that’s where the similarities stop.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 22 сент. 2020 г., 11:16:04
If someone has manage to unlock trigger a socketed spell craft i would apreciate if you could help me with that.
PM ZappLurker in game
From the Leveling Guide, page 1, Act4:
"
‣ Get Cast when Damage taken, then get Wave of Conviction and Tempest Shield from Siosa
‣ Link them together and don't level up either of these gems from now on

The available CWDT gem in Act4/Highgate from Petarus and Vanja is already lvl5 now (with my lvl 50 char). Tried the same with a +lvl90 char and the gems were lvl9.

I don't know for sure, but this may be new.
Последняя редакция: seisendrek. Время: 22 сент. 2020 г., 12:36:35
I cant seem to sustain mana at tier 8 map+ and die extremely easily.
It seem that the mob hit too hard and alot of my mana are being use by agnostic + arcane cloak.
I am now with 4k hp and 7.5k mana and lvl 88.

I guess i am lacking a shield with mana gain on block, but that is too hard to get with Life mod at this early in the league

also for mana flask, is enduring mod better to stack the regen or concentrated for more mana.

My Arc is using 1.6k mana per cast now and arcane clock is on left click for auto cast.

I am also using Smoke mine for faster movement and clear, but often I also jump off screen into a pack of mob, which might be the cause of my death.

My POB: https://pastebin.com/1r7ynmk1
Последняя редакция: skybluerock. Время: 22 сент. 2020 г., 12:52:36
@skybluerock do you have your "trigger socketed spell" wand yet? I was having the exact same problem and I caved and just bought a mediocre wand with the craft. Having that wand also allows you to use the katavas teachings cluster jewel, which further helps with mana sustain. If you have an exalt to spare, Atziri's Foible is another huge upgrade. Even if you don't have Foible, you can annoint your amulet with mind drinker for 2 chaos or so.
Последняя редакция: LawsonGD. Время: 22 сент. 2020 г., 13:13:35
"
skybluerock написал:
I cant seem to sustain mana at tier 8 map+...is enduring mod better to stack the regen or concentrated for more mana.
If you are having mana sustain issues, do you really need to ask if 30% reduced or 30% increased is more helpful? Enduring is a QoL prefix, but it is the worst in terms of amount of mana recovered. Also, as LawsonGD mentioned, Kitava’s Teaching is a massive boost to your sustain. It will probably account to close to 50% once your mana pool increases and flat regen becomes less effective. You not only recover 5% per second, but it allows you to keep 100% uptime on Essence of Glutton’s 4% per second regeneration.

:/ I did just notice the keystone is recovery, meaning it won’t benefit from increased regeneration. 😥 I’m not sure how I missed that until now.
Of course you cant sustaint your mana when you cant get the block cap like build says you can. :) Someone help with this already.. How the hell do I have 8 spell block chance following this build step by step?
Последняя редакция: fatmechanic. Время: 22 сент. 2020 г., 14:43:17
"
fatmechanic написал:
Of course you cant sustaint your mana when you cant get the block cap like build says you can. :) Someone help with this already.. How the hell do I have 8 spell block chance following this build step by step?
Because the rest of your block comes from gear and skills.
- Bone Armour = up to 17-18%
- Tempest Shield = up to 3-4%
- Rumi’s Concoction = up to 20% attack, 10% spell
- Shield = Whatever native block chance your equipped shield has
Thanks. I didn't realize the flask did so much. How the heck do you get 7k mana though?
I have over 7k mana and I'm only level 90. Aztiri's Foible is an insane mana boost. Otherwise, just make sure that you have mana on every single piece of your gear (literally every piece). You can inspect my character for this league if you're curious. I'm still using a junk 6-link and starter boots/gloves.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация