Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Im still trying to fully understand the swap to sigil of power.
On boss fights and tough packs orb of storms still feels really good to me vs sigil of power, maybe i need to give it more of a chance.
Whats the main reasons for the swap to Sigil over orb?
"
Vash_1029 написал:
Im still trying to fully understand the swap to sigil of power.
On boss fights and tough packs orb of storms still feels really good to me vs sigil of power, maybe i need to give it more of a chance.
Whats the main reasons for the swap to Sigil over orb?

Sigil should give more DPS overall when at max stages (which is trivial to get to) alongside the defensive benefits.
OK, well, riddle me this: how are we procking Elemental Overload now that we've dropped a secondary damage spell? I'm currently having to swap out Increased Duration for an Orb of Storms because there is literally no way to proc EO using just Arc without a adding lot of increased spell crit somewhere in the build.

Am I missing something here?!
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 22 сент. 2020 г., 6:28:36
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
OK, well, riddle me this: how are we procking Elemental Overload now that we've dropped a secondary damage spell? I'm currently having to swap out Increased Duration for an Orb of Storms because there is literally no way to proc EO using just Arc without a adding lot of increased spell crit somewhere in the build.

Am I missing something here?!

I use CL+Conc instead Arc+CD. Personally I don't see any problems with clearspeed, but I consistently have Elemental Overload and my boss-dps is huge.

Leter we can add Wand or/and Shield with Crit Chance for Spells. For league start you can use this amulet. It's rly good
Последняя редакция: A4TechiesTV. Время: 22 сент. 2020 г., 6:47:08
Can I have Acendency guild please
Help. What's the Sigil of Power skill? I can't find it in-game and it's also not in PoE wiki.
"
dcrxz написал:
Help. What's the Sigil of Power skill? I can't find it in-game and it's also not in PoE wiki.

Sigil of power is a new intelligence skill gem introduced in Heist. You can get it from Siosa in The Library once you completed the "A Fixture of Fate" quest.
Should we use normal rightous fire too? i mean should we run with the aura on?
If not, why?

Gives a good chunk of spell damage and deals no damage due to regen.
Im struggling to find the right kind of gear though the apps for the changes to gems in act 4. How am I supposed to find the right amount of slots/ colours/ links to make all the gem combinations work?
"
RefinedShot написал:
Im struggling to find the right kind of gear though the apps for the changes to gems in act 4. How am I supposed to find the right amount of slots/ colours/ links to make all the gem combinations work?

Several ways:
- Keep an eye for links you want, even on white stuff, and use essences / alchemic orbs to upgrade them
- If you find nice items with good amount of links but wrong colors, use some chromatic orbs
- Last but not least, you don't have to get ALL sockets (can keep some gems in your stash)

If you want chromatic orbs, any item with 3 sockets of 3 different colors linked will sell for 1 so you can pick these up if you want

But don't spend too much time looking for stuff in A4, everything will be replaced pretty quickly ^^

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация