Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Oh boy, you are gonna get some competition from Esoro :P

Hardly. With Pledge of Hands and Cloak of Defiance's Prices skyrocketing, that build will not be a good league start... sadly :(
@poe1121 The Atziri's Foible amulet reduces gem and item stat requirements, which allows us to use a level 20 second wind. Alternatively, Ungil's Harmony gives dexterity, which helps as well.
"
whirlw1nd написал:
"

Hardly. With Pledge of Hands and Cloak of Defiance's Prices skyrocketing, that build will not be a good league start... sadly :(

Oh well. It means more wands and decent body armors for us lol
im actually able to clear awakening level 5 Rare t16 maps. only having issues with killing the bosses, because i cannot sustain my mana and spam ARC. furthermore im missing such a lot dmg and i dont know how to improve.

https://pastebin.com/zWDHX1UP

atm its like this.
managed to get an alt quality desecrate drop, I'll let you know if it does anything for this build ^^

Any low lvl wand crafting options for ssf? (t1-10)

I know there's crafting guides available but any shortcuts or things you noticed would be great!
@poe1121 The Atziri's Foible amulet reduces gem and item stat requirements, which allows us to use a level 20 second wind. Alternatively, Ungil's Harmony gives dexterity, which helps as well.
How do you get so much block chance? According to the pob skill tree I should have around 50 spell block and normal block. I only have the merciless lab, might there be something about it I dont see?

Edit: I also only have 8 spell block. Probably 30 when I trigger the offering.
Последняя редакция: fatmechanic. Время: 21 сент. 2020 г., 18:49:51
"
D3M0_LITION написал:
Esoro strikes again with "new" guide for old builds?
For anyone who's new to the build, you can do yourself a favor by targeting these things once you're into the endgame (this is trade leagues only):
0. Tabula if you don't already have an all-blue 5L that gives something worthwhile
1. Atziri's Foible (not corrupted so you can anoint later)
2. 1h weapon with decent mana (100+) and cast speed (15%+) WITH "TRIGGER A SOCKETED SPELL WHEN YOU USE A SKILL" CRAFTED -- check public parties to find someone who will craft this, it should ideally cost no more than a 5c fee (plus the 3c needed for the craft). Then obviously put the recommended gems into the wand/scepter!
3. Thought I had something more original here but it's worth it to spend 1-2c on a piece of armor/jewelry that has +60/60 life/mana and at least the potential to craft resistances--open suffix slot = so important early league
4. Binding Arcane Cloak to left-click (ensure "always attack without moving" is selected for this and every other skill you ever run ever for almost literally any build)
so i play standard only and currently have a pretty solid build (altough my mana regen is probably a bit overkill) and i was wondering if someone experienced could help me figure out what the next steps in upgrades should be.

i'm still very new to this game (about a month in) and just found out about augmenting quality and notable passives on ring/belt/amulets. the quality part seems straightforward enough we just go for life/mana but the notable part i have no clue which ones to pick.

https://pastebin.com/78yD0f8B heres an import of my current build aside from the anointments/augments if theres anything anyone can recommend to me i'd appreciate it a lot whether it's passive tree related or item related anything at all.

thanks in advance https://pastebin.com/78yD0f8B

PS: i realize my health is fairly low compared to everything else but im still only lvl 91 the next step in my plan is to fill out the big rectangle block of life increase nodes. besides that im trying to 6L a chest with offerings on it with whatever fusings i get as drops but ... well no need to say you know how it is lol.

EDIT: there's also other items listed since there's also a lot of items imported from this guides pob but what i have equipped is pretty much the best i have besides some small dps upgrades i sacrificed for either more resistence/mana/life stuff like that
Последняя редакция: poe1121. Время: 21 сент. 2020 г., 23:55:45

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация