Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Aldonés написал:
"
snnnp написал:
Im personally not using Agnostic right now because of the mana sustain, when i use it, my mana drain much quicker than without it, so i will leave it for later on. I am siting at tier 6-8 maps right know and doing fine, but having some lack of single DPS and mana sustain in long battles.
Im using Dreamer instead of Forethough, too, because it give me more sustain. Right know farming to upgrade my wand and helmet and do some adjustments

You can get Atziri’s Foible via The Soulless Beast prophecy or chancing a Paula Amulet. That should make it a bit more target farmable SSF.

Yes, right now im trying to get my Crown, the wand i bought today. After that ill pursue the amulet
"
snnnp написал:
"
Aldonés написал:
"
snnnp написал:
Im personally not using Agnostic right now because of the mana sustain, when i use it, my mana drain much quicker than without it, so i will leave it for later on. I am siting at tier 6-8 maps right know and doing fine, but having some lack of single DPS and mana sustain in long battles.
Im using Dreamer instead of Forethough, too, because it give me more sustain. Right know farming to upgrade my wand and helmet and do some adjustments

You can get Atziri’s Foible via The Soulless Beast prophecy or chancing a Paula Amulet. That should make it a bit more target farmable SSF.

Yes, right now im trying to get my Crown, the wand i bought today. After that ill pursue the amulet
\

Even with amulet, Agnostic is still rough to use... hard to do some bossing when you're constantly out of mana if you get hit.

I think the biggest game changer for my current build at this point would be a new shield with % mana on block.

Yeah, i know xD
A shield with mana on block is a game changing of course.
i cant use path of building pastebin link
it doesnt work
If anyone would like to check out my build, I'm consistently clearing T15/T16 maps with no deaths.

Notes:
-The lab enchant on Crown is great but I was kicking ass at maps before I got the enchant.
-Lab enchant on boots was an extremely notable upgrade.
-Atziri's Foible is an incredibly powerful upgrade.
-Trigger wand is massive quality of life improvement. I was struggling with sub tier-10 maps before I got the trigger craft.
- %Mana restored on block is a great upgrade but red maps were easy before I got it.
- I switched to an Essence Worm with Wrath quite early, so I don't know how the build would perform without it.

Right now I'm trying to decide between pursuing a Watcher's Eye or the full cluster jewel setup (they're the same price of about 4.5-5ex).

Crafting the chest pieces detailed in the guide seem insane without Harvest crafting. I'd propose either crafting or buying a hunter-influenced base w/ T1 life and % increased offering effect and then multi-modding flat mana and % increased life and mana.

Having a really rough time on heist with this build right now, so i was wondering if it gets better later or maybe i should find another build for the heisting part of the league and just use this for mapping and such?
I've been able to clear monster level 80 + heists, both solo and in groups. The build has a lot of damage, obtaining additional defenses is what I've struggled with.
"
LawsonGD написал:
If anyone would like to check out my build, I'm consistently clearing T15/T16 maps with no deaths.

Notes:
-The lab enchant on Crown is great but I was kicking ass at maps before I got the enchant.
-Lab enchant on boots was an extremely notable upgrade.
-Atziri's Foible is an incredibly powerful upgrade.
-Trigger wand is massive quality of life improvement. I was struggling with sub tier-10 maps before I got the trigger craft.
- %Mana restored on block is a great upgrade but red maps were easy before I got it.
- I switched to an Essence Worm with Wrath quite early, so I don't know how the build would perform without it.

Right now I'm trying to decide between pursuing a Watcher's Eye or the full cluster jewel setup (they're the same price of about 4.5-5ex).

Crafting the chest pieces detailed in the guide seem insane without Harvest crafting. I'd propose either crafting or buying a hunter-influenced base w/ T1 life and % increased offering effect and then multi-modding flat mana and % increased life and mana.

Agree with everything here.

I think the cluster jewel is the better option. They hit the Watcher's Eye mana recovery mod decently hard this patch and it's better and likely cheaper to slam mana recovery on a good stygian vise with a Redeemer's orb.

I'm definitely just going Cloak of Defiance this league and not bothering with trying to get equivalently powerful mods on a rare. I think the flat mana, regen, and increased MoM could only be matched by a rare with increased effect of offerings AND increased MoM AND high-tier life and mana rolls. Which would probably be dozens and dozens of ex this league.
@WorderMostFoul I believe the build guide calls for a Watcher's Eye with the "% of Damage taken from Mana before Life while affected by Clarity" mod. It would increase that defensive layer's strength by 33%, which might be substantial. I'm not sure how to do the survivability math, so I'm hesitant to commit 5ex to find out >.<

The cluster setup seems really strong, giving more mana, block, and reliable power charges (definitely considering the suggestion to taking Whirling Barrier to have 40% chance for a power charge on block).
Последняя редакция: LawsonGD. Время: 24 сент. 2020 г., 20:21:07
So, is Storm Brand + Conductivity less damage than this Sigil of Power + Vaal Fire? I'm using the former till now and i've been doing fine but i'm always for more damage.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация