Серверы Sony будут перезагружены через:
Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .

Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Evernothing написал:
"
ArionAthreides написал:
No. I've no idea on how to do that, it took me 3 months to figure out Harvest crafting and the league ended up when I got something that wasn't horribly subpar, I got anything really useful and Harvest was supposed to be the best crafting system.

It would suggest doing a trade league and buying your items with collected Chaos Orbs then. It takes a few leagues before you will get a good grasp on what mods are good, how to use specific currencies to craft higher-tier items, etc.

Alternately, here is a quick video guide on how the basic currencies work. Their only use in SSF is to roll items, so give it a shot on some drops that you find and you might be surprised what you can come up with.

https://youtu.be/Sl-wRRF-ekI

Thanks for the help, but considering the prices I doubt I would fare better in trade. I checked and nobody is even selling gear with +80 mana for less than 80 chaos.

I feel sick just thinking how much Act 9 maps I should far for that's since I can't mapping maps high enough to farm chaos. The Heist Cat isn't worth that.

"
anderssim22 написал:

I'm doing pretty well so far in this league with this build, clear speed is incredible even at fully juiced T16 maps and lvl83 heists, so it might make a decent reference for whoever is struggling.
However, I do struggle a little with high tier end game bosses like A8 in terms DPS, which I know is a known con with arc and builds like these.
I would also like to have some input as to how I can improve my character even further in terms of that.

My build is very similar to yours, and I have a couple recommendations:

1. Very high budget, but a Cloak of Defiance massively increased my survivability.

2. The proper Lab enchant of "Spend an addition % of mana with arcane cloak" is extremely powerful, and worth paying the multiple exalt for one on a Crown.

3. The Added Fire damage to spells on your wand might be causing Wave of Conviction to be incorrectly applying Fire Exposure. We ideally want % lightning damage or added flat lightning damage.

4. Min-maxing here: Apply Fertile Catalyst to Amulet and Belt, especially amulet (gives another 20 flat mana and 10% mana regen rate).

5. Do you have cluster jewels set up at all?

6. Check my build if you're curious. The one thing I'm not sold on is the ring with conductivity.

7. I've been working on Boss DPS optimization as well. Having a 21 Vaal Arc is a decent power bump. 21/20 archmage is also good. If you have good survivability, I'd recommend adding a small cluster jewel with Scintillating Idea. Also, for boss DPS, are you struggling with damage or mana regeneration (or both)?
Последняя редакция: LawsonGD. Время: 28 сент. 2020 г., 17:38:21
Thank you for the time you spend on this guide! It has been my point of reference for few leagues already and it’s time to show some appreciation 🙏🏻
"
ArionAthreides написал:

Thanks for the help, but considering the prices I doubt I would fare better in trade. I checked and nobody is even selling gear with +80 mana for less than 80 chaos.

You are not in the SSF league, you _are_ in the trade league (your char would have "SSF Heist League" next to it's name otherwise).

But you also seem to be jumping from one extreme to the next. No one anywhere has said you need 80+ mana on every item, simply mana on each item. The guide suggests a starting point of (iirc) 40-50 mana depending on the item. As an e.g. i have ~30 on boots and 60 on gloves ~40 on belt and these items each cost less than 10c. You also need life on every item (well most).

I would suggest you need to replace the amulet, belt and ring you currently have that does not have mana or life. I'd further suggest not trying to cover resists on your amulet or helmet, as the two unique 'end game' items do not have resists on them so to make future upgrades easier try and cover res on gloves/rings/belt/boots.

As a starting point, here's a link to the trade site for a replacement belt, it looks like you can pick one up for 1c.

Edit: Also, if you're in maps (and at lvl 74 I'd say you're close if not there already) then you've made it far enough to earn the currency you'll need to upgrade things moving forward.

Edit2: link fixed.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

Последняя редакция: Cypr3ss_2012. Время: 28 сент. 2020 г., 22:07:26
"
Cypr3ss_2012 написал:

Edit: Also, if you're in maps (and at lvl 74 I'd say you're close if not there already) then you've made it far enough to earn the currency you'll need to upgrade things moving forward.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

I am in maps, I can't do them as I am. I killed Kitava two days ago finishing the game on level 73. And your link doesn't seem to work.
Link is fixed so you can easily look for a cheap good belt. if you need any help we can suggest cheap items for you.
Hey guys, I'm back to the game recently so I'm still using Impulsa.
I'm having problem with the boss of Core map.
Any tips?
My char name is Jacklr, thanks.
"
ArionAthreides написал:
"
Cypr3ss_2012 написал:

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

I am in maps, I can't do them as I am. I killed Kitava two days ago finishing the game on level 73. And your link doesn't seem to work.

i just read through all your posts and it seems like you're facing alot of issues with this build.

first off, i followed enki's guide in Harvest, and it was the smoothest build i've ever played (i did cyclone in legion and summoner in metamorph)

your chaos res ring has 3 useless mods for your build (flat dmg to attacks and %cold dmg)

the following gear can be upgraded for cheap:
- your fire resist ring
- your chaos resist ring
- you seem to have issues with survivability and capping your resist. get a shield with more resist and ignore the +1 to gem level. dead witch = 0 dps

remember that with the Agnostic, you have zero Energy Shield, so all gear with +ES does nothing for your survivability.

if you're not making any currency, i'd suggest 2 things:
- stop doing heist. after the nerf to heist rewards it's really shitty now
- doing chaos recipe will give you a headstart (check the wiki for how to do the chaos recipe if you have no idea)

a corrupted 6-linked, all blue body armour can be bought for 15c
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/nJGYbzT0
right now there's one with max life, max mana, and some resist
the last link will give you a good damage boost and you should be killing things faster.

you're missing some gem sockets on your gear, and thus missing some key skills to make your life easier. a curse setup, for example, linked to your Orb of Storm - Curse on Hit - Conductivity for a simple 3-link curse setup

you'll benefit alot from a wand with the crafted "trigger socketed spell when you use a skill" this will improve your QoL
editing the trade link that enki provided give you this:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/elJan94FL
right now there's a wand for 10c
alternatively you can get a wand with an empty suffix and just ask one of the posters here for a free crafting service (the craft itself costs 3c)

you can replace your onslaught flask for a quartz flask for another defensive layer if you wish.

honestly, alot of the arc players here have given you tons of useful advice but you come across as very pessimistic, unwilling to listen, and dismissful of their words.

Enki's guide is 1.7k pages long for a reason, and it's that his build WORKS. and he is one of the very few guide creators that bothers to update promptly, and gives due attention to new players, and even provides trade links for your ease of upgrading.

if you can't follow his guide, i'm not sure there're many other guides you can follow.

maybe a caster build is not your cup of tea.

sorry for the long wall, i came to this thread for a little nostalgia and watching the frequent posters help newer player but you just set me off.
Последняя редакция: CliffAhead. Время: 29 сент. 2020 г., 4:15:27
"
CliffAhead написал:

honestly, alot of the arc players here have given you tons of useful advice but you come across as very pessimistic, unwilling to listen, and dismissful of their words.

Enki's guide is 1.7k pages long for a reason, and it's that his build WORKS. and he is one of the very few guide creators that bothers to update promptly, and gives due attention to new players, and even provides trade links for your ease of upgrading.

if you can't follow his guide, i'm not sure there're many other guides you can follow.

So was a Templar build and a Duelist build so far, I'm running out of build... the truth is that this whole game isn't my cup of tea and I'm getting painfull aware of it. Too much emphasis on yellow and too much useless unique. I wish there was a build where I could look for a specific items not a set of stats that are neraly impossible to get. You keep saying I should get rid of my ring but that ring hold most of my defenses If i get rid of it everything goes fubar and I spent the whole mornign looking for a replacement that doesn't exist. Enki guide can be 20000 miles long but as soon as they tell you to ger stuff with X instead of look out for this unique everythign is basically useless to me because I can't find a 6 links with all those stats around that doesn't cost my sould and my first unborn childrens. And I'm pessimistic and dismissive because most of other people suggestion look really easy to them but are nearly impossible to me.
Is like asking for help and being told that you can fix everything up as long as you are able to fly, shoot laser beams from your eyes and being immune from bullets.
"
ArionAthreides написал:
"
CliffAhead написал:

So was a Templar build and a Duelist build so far, I'm running out of build... the truth is that this whole game isn't my cup of tea and I'm getting painfull aware of it. Too much emphasis on yellow and too much useless unique. I wish there was a build where I could look for a specific items not a set of stats that are neraly impossible to get. You keep saying I should get rid of my ring but that ring hold most of my defenses If i get rid of it everything goes fubar and I spent the whole mornign looking for a replacement that doesn't exist. Enki guide can be 20000 miles long but as soon as they tell you to ger stuff with X instead of look out for this unique everythign is basically useless to me because I can't find a 6 links with all those stats around that doesn't cost my sould and my first unborn childrens. And I'm pessimistic and dismissive because most of other people suggestion look really easy to them but are nearly impossible to me.
Is like asking for help and being told that you can fix everything up as long as you are able to fly, shoot laser beams from your eyes and being immune from bullets.

there is no build that consists of all uniques because you will not be able to cap your resistances that way.

as for your currency problems, i have the solution for you: chaos recipe.

One of the following:
1x Two-Handed Weapon (including bows, quiver not required) OR
1x One-Handed Weapon and 1x Shield OR
2x One-Handed Weapon OR
2x Shield

AND

1x Helmet
1x Body Armour
1x Gloves
1x Boots
1x Belt
1x Amulet
2x Ring

item level 60 to 74 (Hold F on your keyboard to see the item level)

do you have a loot filter installed? if not, go to here: http://www.filterblade.xyz/

every guide tells you to look out for X or Y because that is how the game is, finding that 1 good rare that makes your time worth while.

i have given you the means to attain currency via chaos orb recipe.

you can farm blood aqueducts (Act 9) for items that is between item level 60 and 74

i have given you the place to farm the items to attain currency.

after that you can follow the links i've given and the advice i've given to upgrade your gear.

PoE's learning curve is steep as hell, but learning is part of the fun of a game, and really, part of life, agree?

you could have asked for more information on how to get currency and you would have gotten an answer but instead you chose to whine.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация