Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
moletron написал:
i need some help in my arc char ,

i do easy t12 , but t13 t14 , i got instakill some times

i need some help with get better items

You less than 3k HP.First of all, remove Healthy Mind until you can upgrade your gear with more life. You should use it if you have ~4k life or more after you socket it in. Also you have different tree. You went for Unleash for some reason, skipped a lot of life nodes. Flasks are also wrong. You are gimping your damage because of Lavianga's.
Either way, your setup is very different. So work towards the one that athor described in the first post.
Последняя редакция: NetBurst. Время: 29 сент. 2020 г., 11:58:38
Enki's thread...toxic...I'm trying not to laugh. Even leagues I've not played Arc I sometimes read through the comments, and I've never seen this thread get toxic. Closest thing is when people who are chronically ungrateful for advice eventually get called out. Really, outside of General Discussion I've seen virtually zero toxicity, certainly much less than similar games.

PoE has a high skill cap and a lot of content knowledge needed to be successful. If the player base was unwilling to help each other, the game would be a complete failure. @ArionAthreides, I will not be helping you unless you show a willingness to actually follow advice. There has been enough given complementing one of the best PoE guides in existence for you to get to a point where you can ask targeted questions. Follow the advice (or explain more than a whine why you won't), then ask, then answering may be worth my time. A assure you the wealth of knowledge this community is willing to provide you with is not something common in many other games.
@WorderMostFoul Discovered a decently solid low-effort craft for an almost 100% best in slot belt.

I searched for a Stygian Vise with 90+ life and 60+ mana and one resist of at least 30%.

From here, you either want this belt to have 1 open prefix and 1 open suffix (option A), or 0 open prefixes and 2 open suffixes (option B).

Buy a redeemer's exalted orb.

For Option A:
Craft a prefix that you want your belt to have. Something like % increased damage is great. This also blocks the exalted orb from adding a prefix.

Slam the redeemer exalted orb for a 25% chance at getting increased mana recovery (12.5% of getting T1 recovery rate). If you hit, you got really lucky! If you fail, you can sell a redeemer stygian vise as a scoured crafting base for at least 2ex, giving you decent currency to re-attempt the craft. You can probably sell the vise for a lot more than 2ex.

Option B:
Craft "attack modifiers cannot be rolled" for 1ex.
Slam the redeemer orb for a 50% chance of getting mana recovery rate (25% chance for T1 recovery rate). If you hit, swap the craft to a resist or other needed suffix. If you fail, you can sell a redeemer stygian vise as a scoured crafting base for at least 2ex, giving you decent currency to re-attempt the craft.

I've been seeing the "crafting base" belts go for around 50c, add 120c for the orb, and you have a 170c redeemer vise with essentially perfect stats. The extra exalt craft increases your odds of success but leaves a slightly worse belt.

Последняя редакция: LawsonGD. Время: 29 сент. 2020 г., 15:04:03
Hello - I was checking out this build as I wanted to try something different after my run with ED/Contagion (great map clear, not great on bosses, issues with interuption or blocking spell projectiles - not sure there).

In the Pros/Cons it was listed that damage on bosses was a con and said it was a bit lacking - can anyone that has run this build yet me know if that means that boss fights take ridiculously long or if it's still great, but you aren't one shotting them.
"
LawsonGD написал:
@WorderMostFoul Discovered a decently solid low-effort craft for an almost 100% best in slot belt.

I searched for a Stygian Vise with 90+ life and 60+ mana and one resist of at least 30%.

From here, you either want this belt to have 1 open prefix and 1 open suffix (option A), or 0 open prefixes and 2 open suffixes (option B).

Buy a redeemer's exalted orb.

For Option A:
Craft a prefix that you want your belt to have. Something like % increased damage is great. This also blocks the exalted orb from adding a prefix.

Slam the redeemer exalted orb for a 25% chance at getting increased mana recovery (12.5% of getting T1 recovery rate). If you hit, you got really lucky! If you fail, you can sell a redeemer stygian vise as a scoured crafting base for at least 2ex, giving you decent currency to re-attempt the craft. You can probably sell the vise for a lot more than 2ex.

Option B:
Craft "attack modifiers cannot be rolled" for 1ex.
Slam the redeemer orb for a 50% chance of getting mana recovery rate (25% chance for T1 recovery rate). If you hit, swap the craft to a resist or other needed suffix. If you fail, you can sell a redeemer stygian vise as a scoured crafting base for at least 2ex, giving you decent currency to re-attempt the craft.

I've been seeing the "crafting base" belts go for around 50c, add 120c for the orb, and you have a 170c redeemer vise with essentially perfect stats. The extra exalt craft increases your odds of success but leaves a slightly worse belt.

Sorry, but I don't know if I'm okay to post anything; I might get banned for harassment!

But seriously, man, your post already reminds me how much I miss horticrafting! Doubt I'll ever have anything like this again:

I think you've hit the nail on the head here with the two methods. I would go with A if I had more currency and patience than I do...but I bet I'll go with B. Keep in mind that the Redeemer's suffixes aren't all weighted equally, so while method B is legitimately a 50% chance to hit the mod, method A is really more like an 18% chance.

Also, you can increase your odds with fertile catalysts. I don't know exactly how it's calculated, but putting mana/life quality on an item does tilt the weights of the mods you roll to some extent. Be warned that the catalysts aren't cheap and that you'll lose all the quality after you slam it. Then you'll divine it until you hit 20% on the mana recovery and use another 20 catalysts. Bleh. But ultimately it's kind of necessary if you want the massive damage boost from RF.

If there are any master crafters lurking here, feel free to chime in!
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 29 сент. 2020 г., 16:19:39
"
Slantyme97 написал:
Hello - I was checking out this build as I wanted to try something different after my run with ED/Contagion (great map clear, not great on bosses, issues with interuption or blocking spell projectiles - not sure there).

In the Pros/Cons it was listed that damage on bosses was a con and said it was a bit lacking - can anyone that has run this build yet me know if that means that boss fights take ridiculously long or if it's still great, but you aren't one shotting them.

Boss damage can be pretty good, but it will take some investment. This build is really fun to play, but if you're looking for a boss killer, there are better ones out there.
"
WorderMostFoul написал:

Sorry, but I don't know if I'm okay to post anything; I might get banned for harassment!

But seriously, man, your post already reminds me how much I miss horticrafting! Doubt I'll ever have anything like this again:

I think you've hit the nail on the head here with the two methods. I would go with A if I had more currency and patience than I do...but I bet I'll go with B. Keep in mind that the Redeemer's suffixes aren't all weighted equally, so while method B is legitimately a 50% chance to hit the mod, method A is really more like an 18% chance.

Also, you can increase your odds with fertile catalysts. I don't know exactly how it's calculated, but putting mana/life quality on an item does tilt the weights of the mods you roll to some extent. Be warned that the catalysts aren't cheap and that you'll lose all the quality after you slam it. Then you'll divine it until you hit 20% on the mana recovery and use another 20 catalysts. Bleh. But ultimately it's kind of necessary if you want the massive damage boost from RF.

If there are any master crafters lurking here, feel free to chime in!

That belt is insane!!! And yea, I went with option B as well. Fortunately the belts resale minimum for the price of the redeemer orb, so it' probably under 1.5 ex per crafting item, which is pretty forgiving. I got a T2 mana regen roll on my first attempt. I think I'll just stick with it (only gain in reattempting is min-maxing an additional 6% mana recovery rate).

I did not know that catalysts affect mod weight. I knew it worked for Anulls though. I'm tempted to try to anull the 3rd garbage prefix using a cheap catalyst (I think mine is an armor roll), in order to slam an exalt with Leo via Betrayal.
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"
Slantyme97 написал:

Boss damage can be pretty good, but it will take some investment. This build is really fun to play, but if you're looking for a boss killer, there are better ones out there.

I'd like to chime in and agree. I've found my boss DPS to be pretty decent. I don't feel impatient, or that boss fights take forever. I completely melted normal Elder, and was able to kill A6 Sirus without losing a portal. Going to attempt Shaper tonight.
I've done a smaller update to bring in more mana- and EO stability for those that struggled in those regards. Also finally had time to record some videos of the 3.12 setup, with all those changes already applied. I'm also planning to rewrite the mana explanation in main mechanics whenever I have time, as that still seems to be a bit unclear to some.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 написал:
I've done a smaller update to bring in more mana- and EO stability for those that struggled in those regards. Also finally had time to record some videos of the 3.12 setup, with all those changes already applied. I'm also planning to rewrite the mana explanation in main mechanics whenever I have time, as that still seems to be a bit unclear to some.

Can you summarize the changes to passive tree?

Edit: Nevermind, checked it out myself.
Последняя редакция: TarrasqueSorcerer. Время: 30 сент. 2020 г., 1:50:04

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация