Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
CliffAhead написал:

you could have asked for more information on how to get currency and you would have gotten an answer but instead you chose to whine.

You gave me nothing save for a holier than tou and git gud attitude that is the bane of this community. I already know the chaos recipe and filters, I learned it playing Harvest. But my character can't do over level 1 maps and the items that drop there give me no chaos orbs only chance, I tried over and over again for that. So like everybody here you not only didn't read anything of what I wrote but gave a solution that doesn't fix anything. So much for asking for help. All I got are ridiculous solution like get rid of things you can't get rid off, buy things you can't buy and borderline insults.
I didn't choose to whine but you clearly choose to be a *censored*.

"
CliffAhead написал:

PoE's learning curve is steep as hell, but learning is part of the fun of a game, and really, part of life, agree?

No. Life has sense, Poe not. I found it a useless waste of time and an exercise in masochism for the sake of masochism for a game whose ultimate purpose is doing the same thing over and over again like some kind of Greek Torture. And looking at the attitude of people that have managed to 'learn' this game I' starting to see who is the target for this game. And isn't my cup of tea.

Good riddance.
Последняя редакция: ArionAthreides. Время: 29 сент. 2020 г., 8:29:58
ArionAthreides, you are either trolling or just ungrateful as hell. You were given solid advice on how to proceed, but instead, you chose to whine, then accuse everyone, and now just plain switched to insulting. Either try to read the guide and what other people recommended for you to do (especially CliffAhead) or just stop wasting everyone's time. You already got much more attention and help than you deserve with your attitude towards others.
"
NetBurst написал:
ArionAthreides, you are either trolling or just ungrateful as hell. You were given solid advice on how to proceed, but instead, you chose to whine, then accuse everyone, and now just plain switched to insulting. Either try to read the guide and what other people recommended for you to do (especially CliffAhead) or just stop wasting everyone's time. You already got much more attention and help than you deserve with your attitude towards others.

Yeah. Yeah. It's all my fault not of the people playing asking me to do thing that I could and can't do. I've been mocked from the first moment and I should even be happy that people clearly mocking me have mocked me.
Look I wasted enough time on this game and of this toxic community I will not post anymore here since is a wast of time. Nobody here understands how painfully this game is for a not tryhard wagg like you all.
"
ArionAthreides написал:
"
NetBurst написал:

Yeah. Yeah. It's all my fault not of the people playing asking me to do thing that I could and can't do. I've been mocked from the first moment and I should even be happy that people clearly mocking me have mocked me.
Look I wasted enough time on this game and of this toxic community I will not post anymore here since is a wast of time. Nobody here understands how painfully this game is for a not tryhard wagg like you all.
Please point where someone mocked you. Because right now this is pure trolling. I refuse to believe that a person with such an attitude actually exists... But yeah, it's you who are toxic.
"
ArionAthreides написал:
"
NetBurst написал:

Omg just go away

Really, are you serious? For one CliffAnger straight calling me a whining idiot and condescending told me to farm Chaos despite I've written over and over again I can't get them right now, only Chance. And you call that being helpful.
People telling me to farm a Tabula Rasa or not getting resistance in my necklace or chest despite my build being unable to work without the resistance from there isn't mockery, I tried to see if there is a why to do that but not a single combination of stuff in my buying budget can't cover for the lack of helm and necklace resistance so much for being helpful
People telling me that I can find cheap stuff when nothing with the stat they tell me to get costing less than 50 chaos isn't an insult.
You are the one trolling me and bullying me from day one.
YOu didn't give me single useful advice but I'm the one who is trolling.
Like I said this game is made only for people who enjoy feeling superior and insulting others because they cracked the learning curve and the idiot asking for help didn't.
Последняя редакция: ArionAthreides. Время: 29 сент. 2020 г., 9:54:43
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"
ArionAthreides написал:
"
NetBurst написал:

Omg just go away

Reported for harassment.
"
ArionAthreides написал:
stuff

Let's try this again. I didn't read earlier discussion, but just from looking at your character:
1) You should put Desecrate and offering on Arcanist Brand. Self-casting them is no good.
2) You might want to stay away from Agnostic until you have enough mana sustain. At least I did, and had no problems.
3) Early on, you could make use of Conductivity, also on Arcanist Brand.
Probably also
4) Drop the unique amulet and get a rare with resists.

For comparison, here's my char from when I just started mapping:
https://pastebin.com/xBDMxyLa
All gear picked from the floor and no outside help other than a friendly carry for third lab (which is not a big bonus).
I had about 50c from chaos recipe and a bit of heisting, and first thing I did was buy a 20c-ish wand with trigger craft and 1-2 damage mods.
How does your gear compare to that? And what's your budget?

Edit: You seem to have more DpS, life and mana than I did. I think you should consider your playing style first of all.
Последняя редакция: TarrasqueSorcerer. Время: 29 сент. 2020 г., 11:38:07
"
ArionAthreides написал:

Reported for harassment.

Taking a look at your gear, I've cleared t5 maps with worse gear. Taking a look at the discussion so far, people really want to help you, but you want everything handed to you on a silver platter. You aren't looking for advice, you want someone to hold your hand and do everything for you. So really do consider the option that in both cases you are the problem.

Try to understand what people are telling you and try to work with that rather than just say "I can't".
May I also add that if you try and avoid damage you'll probably be able to clear the first several tiers of maps.
i need some help in my arc char ,

i do easy t12 , but t13 t14 , i got instakill some times

i need some help with get better items

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация