Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi Enki! First of all thanks for the great guide! I have a situation that I hope you can help me out with. I'm now at level 95, but I still sometimes die from enemies high damage spikes (said enemies are around level 80, I even died from a legion encounter in a tier 7 map), which is very discouraging tbh. I don't know what my problem is, pardon me because I'm fairly new to this game and your guide is the first one that I followed. Is it because I don't run around enough, or do I need more life, etc.

Here is my inventory, please take a look and tell me what you think (if you have the time of course).

Right now I am having 4280 hp and 7108 mana (6621 after reservation). Your reply will be much appreciated!
"
SAMII_S написал:
Is this shield worth multimodding with life and mana?

Personally, I wouldn't. If the fire as extra chaos were a good life or mana or spell damage prefix, I'd totally be all for it. But in my opinion, you'll be shorting yourself on core stats with only 4 useful affixes (2 of them crafted) on the end result.
"
DannyNorth написал:

I have this one. Craicic Chimeral are cheap at the moment so I am spamming them till I get a solid life or resist mod. Then craft dual mods to get me by while I work on a better one. The mana recovery rate will be a leap in QoL. I am currently running a Heiro ball lightning build that the tree and gear is almost exactly the same as this one, except for the Pledge of Hands and Skyforth.

The Skyforth give a major mana boost and still able to run RF. I believe I am pushing close to 12k unreserved mana.

That's great, you could definitely end up with something comparably good. How did you get that base? Tons of alts?

Skyforth...hmmm... I've also used it on a LL heiro build (SB) to great effect; the stun immunity lets you go with another major pantheon choice and it gives a fuck-ton of mana. I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out why I decided against it, since we really don't utilize life regen any way I can think, but I've got nothing. It's gotta be at least on par with Omeyocan in terms of utility, a great fit for this build. As long as I can find the resists elsewhere on my gear, I'm totally going to try running those.

Anyone else have any thoughts?
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 22 окт. 2020 г., 15:35:05
@banana Do you run soul of brine king? When I had around similar life and mana to you I noticed that I would get stun locked to death if I dont have this pantheon. Do you often find yourself run out of mana just before you die? Your chests barely gives and life and mana. Your profile is private so I dont know what Watcher Eye you're running. If you run the variation with %dmg taken to mana as well then it might be too much for your mana pool. %mana gained on block on your shield would pair well with these %dmg taken to mana mod. Otherwise you can just ignore it and stack up more mana.Here is my profile: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Elssa123/ZappyZappyZoop?i=9&search=class%3DNecromancer%26skill%3DArc
I can comfortably clear everything up to 60% delirious maps. Alas, I have 300+ deaths but I think my survivability is enough for me to do most contents.
That's great, you could definitely end up with something comparably good. How did you get that base? Tons of alts?

Skyforth...hmmm... I've also used it on a LL heiro build (SB) to great effect; the stun immunity lets you go with another major pantheon choice and it gives a fuck-ton of mana. I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out why I decided against it, since we really don't utilize life regen any way I can think, but I've got nothing. It's gotta be at least on par with Omeyocan in terms of utility, a great fit for this build. As long as I can find the resists elsewhere on my gear, I'm totally going to try running those.

Anyone else have any thoughts?[/quote]

With BL build I was able to go with this helm to cover resistance hole:

Granted it is shit, but you see what I am shooting for. Ultimately I would like the -# lightning resist to nearby enemies too. Took an 200pt hit in life but an increase in mana. Heiro ascendancie gives you an extra 10% MoM and Transfiguration of Mind.

BTW. Got lucky on the base. Had a few alts so I said what the hell. I mean I was desperate enough to spam 200c the day before. I got it with about 40 alts.
Последняя редакция: DannyNorth. Время: 22 окт. 2020 г., 16:05:32
Probably not going to use Omeyocan after dropping Clarity, so I decided to double corrupt mine today at the temple. The result is a bit disappointing, but at least it doesn't disappear :)

"
Gimdornim написал:
Probably not going to use Omeyocan after dropping Clarity, so I decided to double corrupt mine today at the temple. The result is a bit disappointing, but at least it doesn't disappear :)

If you want to try again, I'll trade mine for yours?
Thanks for this guide! I've been playing for just over a week and this really helped.

Is anybody free to help a noob out? My DPS is hella low and I can't work out why..

https://pastebin.com/iY3abND2
I worked it out.. I was missing the settings in the Configuration page on PoB
I'd love some help again if anyone has the time, my next upgrades are going to involve moving resistances around a lot, whether i go for better boots with more movement speed, a belt to craft mana on, spell echo wand etc I'm getting a headache trying to figure out which way to

have 6 exalts and 500+ chaos

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация