Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi, i'm doing this build this league and am level 92 now with mostly basic gear. Fun so far but i'm having trouble sustaining casts since i upgraded to 6 link. With 2 liquid inspirations and even the mana potion up, my mana gets spent too fast on like bosses where i have to keep casting continuously.

Can someone tell me what i seem to be missing?

These are my gear

The tree is pretty much identical to Enkis aside from some small differences. Also i don't have Forethought.
"
highwind123 написал:
Hi, i'm doing this build this league and am level 92 now with mostly basic gear. Fun so far but i'm having trouble sustaining casts since i upgraded to 6 link. With 2 liquid inspirations and even the mana potion up, my mana gets spent too fast on like bosses where i have to keep casting continuously.

Can someone tell me what i seem to be missing?

These are my gear

The tree is pretty much identical to Enkis aside from some small differences. Also i don't have Forethought.

Personally I feel depending on mana flasks is not a good idea for this build. If you want to stick with mana flask, you'll need 2-3 mana flasks here.

I think increasing mana regeneration rate would more helpful.

Some points (with some edits):

* (+70%) You may need "70% increased Mana Regeneration Rate if you've cast a Spell recently" enchant on your boot. That is huge boost. However you might want to upgrade your existing boot since it doesn't have flat mana yet.
* (+69%) To play-test above, you can also buy a cheap "69% increased Mana Regeneration Rate" rings to see how it helps. I would also suggest you to replace Essence Worm with that kind of ring, before you get mana regen from other gears.

Последняя редакция: billybob630. Время: 27 окт. 2020 г., 19:03:38
The mana recovery from a redeemer belt is a multiplier, I'd go for that or work towards a cloak of defiance. I would not recommend dropping essence worm though
"
MadChickins написал:
The mana recovery from a redeemer belt is a multiplier, I'd go for that or work towards a cloak of defiance. I would not recommend dropping essence worm though

The stygian ones with the mana recovery are way too expensive for me. I'd have to settle for a normal belt and drop a jewel. Is that worth it?

A cloak of defiance could get the job done, maybe coupled with the boot enchant.

For some extra info, my arc cost inside sigil of power with quality(increases cost by 10%) is 2050 and my mana regen with arcan surge is 2800~

I don't see cloak of defiance as recommended in the pob, is it worth losing the 100~ life for it?
"
highwind123 написал:

I don't see cloak of defiance as recommended in the pob, is it worth losing the 100~ life for it?

Yes, it worth it, 3600 life is kind of safe zone, if you can build up ~8000 mana.

Some calculation below:

Let's say, you have 4000 life & 6000 mana currently. While you dropped to 3600 life & increase to 6400 mana if switched to cloak.

Without cloak, your effective HP will be:
* Mind over matter bonus + Arcane Cloak Protection
* 4000 / (1-30%) + 6000 * 75% = 10214

With cloak, your effective HP will be:
* Larger mind over matter bonus + Arcane Cloak Protection
* 3600 / (1-40%) + 6400 * 75% = 10800

So by trading 400 total HP with 400 total mana when switching to the cloak, you actually get a bit more EHP here, also with better mana regen and DPS.

Последняя редакция: billybob630. Время: 27 окт. 2020 г., 22:25:52
hi,
Great Build, have had a blast playing Poe for the first time and now already at lvl 84.

Have a question regarding passive tree. I am about to skill outwards to Righteous Army and Spiritual Aid. Have checked out some online content which mentions that Minions do not affect self.

Is this simply wrong info or is the build tree outdated where it used to use Golems, but now Bone Of & Desecrate should be different?

Thanks for the help!
Just getting started with this as I've exclusively gone bow builds before (quite unsuccessfully!)

A couple of quick questions:

1) How much of an octopus build is this? I have trouble with reaction times as I'm old!! I cant use a build that has me jumping all over the keyboard pressing abilities every couple of seconds, All of my bow builds have consisted of main attack (left), boss attack (right), ballista (middle) and tha'ts about it... the rest has gone on golem & auras which is a case of turn them on & forget about them. I barely manage to remember to use non essential flasks except healing.

2) There doesn't appear to be much about gem & items during levelling. The gem section is exhaustive in describing what to use and when but there is no mention of anything in between - having empty gem slots seems a waste when you can fill them with the types of thing I mentioned earlier - a good starting example is "raise zombies" or "summon holy relic"

A related point is the items - its fine looking at end game gear but I admit to knowing next to nothing about wands/starves etc. What should I be looking for? A 2 handed staff? 2 x wands? A wand & a shield?

Slightly related to the above point - what am i looking for on a weapon - obviously starting with a wand am I interested in upgrading it to a better version that seems slower but has higher Phys damage (which seems irrelevant to a lightning based spell attack) or looking for maxing spell damage?

For instance which is better?

5-9 phy dam 1.4 speed 10% spell dam

8-16 phy 1.2 speed no spell dam but small added cold dam etc?

I play SSF so I'm limited to what I find, I have found a yellow wand that is starting base type but has +31& total spell dam - do I stick with this for a while even when better wands are available in terms of raw damage potential?
"
billybob630 написал:

I think with above change you should be able to add your Spell Echo back and cast infinitely.

YES ! i did big change ! 200c + 3ex
i have a complete new stuff !

i pretty satisfied about the changes, THX A LOT !

now i can finish the atlas

4K life and 6k9 mana

now i have to work on the chaos resis (-27%) and more damage.. but i'm not affraid anymore x)
Последняя редакция: Vandorak. Время: 28 окт. 2020 г., 8:13:20
"
Hatti06 написал:
hi,
Great Build, have had a blast playing Poe for the first time and now already at lvl 84.

Have a question regarding passive tree. I am about to skill outwards to Righteous Army and Spiritual Aid. Have checked out some online content which mentions that Minions do not affect self.

Is this simply wrong info or is the build tree outdated where it used to use Golems, but now Bone Of & Desecrate should be different?

Thanks for the help!

Read the Spiritual Aid node closer, that is what that whole path is all about, once you select it you will also receive the benefits the minions do.

Spiritual Aid is a notable passive skill that grants increased damage and increased accuracy rating for minions, as well as increased global accuracy rating. The player is also affected by Increases and Reductions to Minion Damage.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Spiritual_Aid
Probably a silly question, but once i have crafted the belt with the redeemers orb. Is it safe to craft over the top of the 'cannot roll attack modifers' ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация