Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Loving the build so far!

Also seems to be very, very lucky for me as a SSF player

One Lv 6 Heist netted me: Goldrim, Thousand Ribbons, Lifesprig & Doedre's Damning - all which seem useful for this build early on

Needless to say that my Resistances are almost maxed out & spark doing DpS +400 mid way through Act 1.

Still confuse about what I should be looking for equipment wise though, especially weapon wise, as I'm having difficulty comparing as some mods are not useful at all whereas a phy build is a lot easier to compare.
Forgot to add: small point.

Following the guide, once I change Arc to "always cast not moving" with Flame surge & Orb of storms being likewise selected I cant move at all?

How do you get around this - I just unchecked again & cast arc manually using CTRL to keep me still (used to this with bows)
"
Ploppy100 написал:

Still confuse about what I should be looking for equipment wise though, especially weapon wise

unveil all weapons as you can until you find "trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill"
Forgive my venting but I wasted over 15 of my Goddes Offering trying to get at least the correct Enchantment on the Boots since the Helm seems to avoid me. Every time Izarro killed me at the second trial out of nowhere (I was full health, my defense was up, I even tried to use the Energy Reflection avoiding kit of Soul of Yugul and Sybil) and technically I'm 17 levels upper than the Labyrinth (and let's talk how I'vent went past of 25% of my exp without losing it all of sudden in a way or other since a map give you barely 5% of exp if you are lucky but you lose 10% if you die and you are guaranteed to die more than 3 times a map anyway since the game seems programmed this way, forever Level 92). Sometimes I don't understand this game, seems like playing Russian roulette, you die just because the game wants you dead. If I can't even do a proper run of the Labyrinth what hope I have to kill Sirius.
How many runs I should even do to get the proper Enanchements 1000? I can't even ask someone else to craft it for me as I did with the trigger mods that still elude me despite unveiling everything I cant don't understand how people can do anything in this game.
Последняя редакция: ArionAthreides. Время: 28 окт. 2020 г., 16:00:28
"
ArionAthreides написал:
Forgive my venting but I wasted over 15 of my Goddes Offering trying to get at least the correct Enchantment on the Boots since the Helm seems to avoid me. Every time Izarro killed me at the second trial out of nowhere (I was full health, my defense was up, I even tried to use the Energy Reflection avoiding kit of Soul of Yugul and Sybil) and technically I'm 17 levels upper than the Labyrinth (and let's talk how I'vent went past of 25% of my exp without losing it all of sudden in a way or other since a map give you barely 5% of exp if you are lucky but you lose 10% if you die and you are guaranteed to die more than 3 times a map anyway since the game seems programmed this way, forever Level 92). Sometimes I don't understand this game, seems like playing Russian roulette, you die just because the game wants you dead. If I can't even do a proper run of the Labyrinth what hope I have to kill Sirius.
How many runs I should even do to get the proper Enanchements 1000? I can't even ask someone else to craft it for me as I did with the trigger mods that still elude me despite unveiling everything I cant don't understand how people can do anything in this game.

For boot enchant, there are 16 possible enchants, so your chance is 1/ 16.

For helm enchant, I'll give up that, the time investment doesn't worth it.

The lab map will show you dark shrine position, from which you can sometimes find second enchant chance (https://www.poelab.com/axps2/)
Последняя редакция: billybob630. Время: 28 окт. 2020 г., 16:50:32
"
billybob630 написал:
"
highwind123 написал:

I don't see cloak of defiance as recommended in the pob, is it worth losing the 100~ life for it?

Yes, it worth it, 3600 life is kind of safe zone, if you can build up ~8000 mana.

Some calculation below:

Let's say, you have 4000 life & 6000 mana currently. While you dropped to 3600 life & increase to 6400 mana if switched to cloak.

Without cloak, your effective HP will be:
* Mind over matter bonus + Arcane Cloak Protection
* 4000 / (1-30%) + 6000 * 75% = 10214

With cloak, your effective HP will be:
* Larger mind over matter bonus + Arcane Cloak Protection
* 3600 / (1-40%) + 6400 * 75% = 10800

So by trading 400 total HP with 400 total mana when switching to the cloak, you actually get a bit more EHP here, also with better mana regen and DPS.

Sorry, my calculation was not correct here, somehow I thought Arcane Cloak utilizes 75% of mana, which should be 64% without enchantment.

Without cloak, your effective HP will be:
* Mind over matter bonus + Arcane Cloak Protection
* 4000 / (1-30%) + 6000 * 64% = 9554

With cloak, your effective HP will be:
* Larger mind over matter bonus + Arcane Cloak Protection
* 3600 / (1-40%) + 6400 * 64% = 9238

It is downgrade if we trade same life with same mana, we need to trade 400 total HP with 900 total mana to make the EHP stay in same level, so decision still depend on how much %increased maximum life / mana you have in your gear.
Последняя редакция: billybob630. Время: 28 окт. 2020 г., 17:54:08
150 max mana on a chest. That's just alot of damage. I'm sold lol.
"
MadChickins написал:
150 max mana on a chest. That's just alot of damage. I'm sold lol.

Yeah, and we have more mana multiplier than life multiplier so the trade off to use defiance mostly worth it.

BTW, I really like your double-curse setup in your build, that awaken gem is my next dream upgrade to pursue.
Последняя редакция: billybob630. Время: 28 окт. 2020 г., 19:12:31
"
Vandorak написал:
"
Ploppy100 написал:

Still confuse about what I should be looking for equipment wise though, especially weapon wise

unveil all weapons as you can until you find "trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill"

Not what I was asking... my main problem is I dont know what equipment I'm supposed to be looking for - I know Intelligence based armour but what about everything else? Looking at end gear stuff doesnt really show me how to get there!

Am I looking for a 2 handed staff?, 2 x wands? A wand and a shield?
Does it matter what gloves/boots or is that just anything with good life/res mods?

I'm just starting out so I'm not interested in map only mods.

My other issue is how to compare weapons etc as I dont know which mods are more important - I've already worked out that getting a damage increasing ring seems to do nothing for my dps.

My very limited understanding is that + to attacks does nothing but I dont understand the weapon progression - going from the starting wand to a goats horn seems to add more base phy damage which as far as i can see does nothing so the goats foot is actually worse as its speed 1.2 instead of 1.4,

Without knowing from the outset how a spell build works its difficult to know what to be looking for, my experience with poe up to this point has been purely physical + ele dam which is easy to work out purely by looking at dps changes - this doesnt work for the witch.

A list of mods that do actually nothing for this build would also be nice

Thanks in advance. I know these are noob questions but its a hard transition from a completely different playstyle
Any idea what to improve next? Kinda stuck at this point. Lacking survivability and damage is not that high as well. https://pastebin.com/MQwLtRS6

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация