Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Ploppy100 написал:

Not what I was asking... my main problem is I dont know what equipment I'm supposed to be looking for - I know Intelligence based armour but what about everything else? Looking at end gear stuff doesnt really show me how to get there!

Am I looking for a 2 handed staff?, 2 x wands? A wand and a shield?
Does it matter what gloves/boots or is that just anything with good life/res mods?

I'm just starting out so I'm not interested in map only mods.

My other issue is how to compare weapons etc as I dont know which mods are more important - I've already worked out that getting a damage increasing ring seems to do nothing for my dps.

My very limited understanding is that + to attacks does nothing but I dont understand the weapon progression - going from the starting wand to a goats horn seems to add more base phy damage which as far as i can see does nothing so the goats foot is actually worse as its speed 1.2 instead of 1.4,

Without knowing from the outset how a spell build works its difficult to know what to be looking for, my experience with poe up to this point has been purely physical + ele dam which is easy to work out purely by looking at dps changes - this doesnt work for the witch.

A list of mods that do actually nothing for this build would also be nice

Thanks in advance. I know these are noob questions but its a hard transition from a completely different playstyle

One-hand weapon + one shield is what you need at end game. The skill 'Tempest shield' needs a shield to work, and the core concept of adding up block stats also needs a shield.

For start you're totally ok with any weapoon, I actually killed Act 10 boss with just a magic wand : )

One quick way to figure out what weapon is good, is to check your damage number for skill 'Arc'.

And advanced way to figure out is to use path of building, please check section "Path of Building" in the guilde.

Also, the guide author already mentioned useful mods for every equipment in the guide, please check "Gear, Jewels & Flasks" --> "Gear" --> "How to read this Section" & "Affix Priority".
Последняя редакция: billybob630. Время: 28 окт. 2020 г., 19:45:35
"
ArionAthreides написал:
Forgive my venting but I wasted over 15 of my Goddes Offering trying to get at least the correct Enchantment on the Boots since the Helm seems to avoid me. Every time Izarro killed me at the second trial out of nowhere (I was full health, my defense was up, I even tried to use the Energy Reflection avoiding kit of Soul of Yugul and Sybil) and technically I'm 17 levels upper than the Labyrinth (and let's talk how I'vent went past of 25% of my exp without losing it all of sudden in a way or other since a map give you barely 5% of exp if you are lucky but you lose 10% if you die and you are guaranteed to die more than 3 times a map anyway since the game seems programmed this way, forever Level 92). Sometimes I don't understand this game, seems like playing Russian roulette, you die just because the game wants you dead. If I can't even do a proper run of the Labyrinth what hope I have to kill Sirius.
How many runs I should even do to get the proper Enanchements 1000? I can't even ask someone else to craft it for me as I did with the trigger mods that still elude me despite unveiling everything I cant don't understand how people can do anything in this game.

Just wait till you're level 99 and clearing a map gives you 0.25% experience, but you still lose 10% every time you die.

Suddenly dying out of nowhere does sound like reflect. Izaro has Lieutentants today, and the cold one can cast a reflect aura. Which ring slot did you put Sibyl in? You have Essence Worm in the right ring slot, so if you swapped that for Sibyl, you only made yourself immune to physical reflect.

"
Ploppy100 написал:
My very limited understanding is that + to attacks does nothing but I dont understand the weapon progression - going from the starting wand to a goats horn seems to add more base phy damage which as far as i can see does nothing so the goats foot is actually worse as its speed 1.2 instead of 1.4,

Without knowing from the outset how a spell build works its difficult to know what to be looking for, my experience with poe up to this point has been purely physical + ele dam which is easy to work out purely by looking at dps changes - this doesnt work for the witch.

One tip I can give you is that you're not using your weapon to attack. In fact, you're not ATTACKING anything with this build, you're CASTING SPELLS. Anything that increases your attack damage, attack speed or adds elemental damage to your attacks is going to be useless. Physical damage and attack speed of your weapon do not matter in the slightest. To increase your damage, you want mods like spell damage, elemental damage, lightning damage, cast speed or added damage to spells. Life, mana, mana regen and resists are good too.

"
Ploppy100 написал:
Forgot to add: small point.

Following the guide, once I change Arc to "always cast not moving" with Flame surge & Orb of storms being likewise selected I cant move at all?

How do you get around this - I just unchecked again & cast arc manually using CTRL to keep me still (used to this with bows)

Are you using the same button to move and cast Arc? I would recommend againt it. Accidentally moving when you wanted to cast will make you lose some DPS. Accidentally casting when you wanted to move may very well get you killed. Later on you can put Arcane Cloak on your left mouse button to automatically cast it every time you move.
Добрый день.
Огромное спасибо за проделанную работу и прекрасный гайд!
Два года назад я начинал ПОЕ с Вашего гайда и опять вернулся к этой сборке!
У меня проблема с выживаемостью на боссах...
"
LegionSD666 написал:
Any idea what to improve next? Kinda stuck at this point. Lacking survivability and damage is not that high as well. https://pastebin.com/MQwLtRS6

Went through your pob and it looks like you're reserving some mana with clarity while using clear mind, which means you're not getting its spell damage bonus. Unless you're just using for the mana regen?
"
LegionSD666 написал:
Any idea what to improve next? Kinda stuck at this point. Lacking survivability and damage is not that high as well. https://pastebin.com/MQwLtRS6

Get Agnostic!!!! Super Important for our build

Why Not Use a Thread of Hope where your watchers eye is? You Will Save a boatload of points on the way to Spiritual Aid and you can pick up Sanctuary

Drop Clear Mind if you are going to use 2 Auras, can pick up a small cluster with Scintillating Idea with the points saved from Thread of hope

Divine your chest to get 145+ mana, I realize yours is corrupted and you would have to buy a new one but you would be better off with the extra base mana over those implicit

Change weapon, you want as much mana as you can get and your's has 33, aim for 150+. 10k mana is the goal for this build.

Life flask becomes useless as you approach 10k mana, i swapped to a Quartz for phasing and more avoidance, you also need curse immunity flask so quartz is good there, I run the same unique flasks as you, Rumi, Cinder, Quicksiver Adrenaline, Quartz Warding, Mana Heat with a Mana Poison in inventory for Hunter is what I use, with Agnostic Bleed is irrelevant.

Look for 60+ mana on belt, while 15% damage is nice I found Flask Duration better for QOL but thats not required

Divine Healthy Mind to 20%

Replace Gale Drop jewel with your watchers eye here since you hopefully have a thread of hope. If you want Corrupted Blood Immunity get it on Kitava's Teaching

Look for an # to # fire damage to spell Abyss Jewel so you can ignite while using Cinderswallow for increased flask charges and increased damage to bosses

Anomalous Wrath is better at 20/20

Unlink Clarity from second Wind so it reserves less mana

I'd honestly drop clarity to level 1, the amount regenerated at 20 doesnt outweight the reservation since the point is to get the mods off the watchers eye

I am super jealous of that shield, also my profile is public, my build is different yours but I don't do bosses on it

Последняя редакция: badomenz. Время: 29 окт. 2020 г., 12:05:45
Only half way through Act 2 (ssf) & dropped a tabula!

How best to use it?

Dont want to screw stuff up but can I use it to shortcut?

The problem with following the guide its obviously assuming you dont have access to a 6L in Act 2 so swapping out gems etc may not be necessary but having never played any caster build before I dont know the best use for this - seems a waste to just chuck it in inventory!

Последняя редакция: Ploppy100. Время: 29 окт. 2020 г., 12:59:09
I have made substantial changes since I last asked for suggestions after which I received a lot of good advice and made my changes in accordance with that advice. I am now asking again for any suggestions.

My current plan is to get another level or two and save currency for Awakened Spell Echo. I really like the Cloak of Defiance, just wish the darn thing had not costed 8ex worth of fusings to six link and trying to get sufficient resistance without any on the body armor is a pain.

Both damage and survivability seem to be in a good place now and I think getting to 96 won't be an issue but 97 and 98 might be a different story. I am a little worried about having <20% chaos resistance but so far, 25% to 96, it hasn't been a problem.
wrong post
Последняя редакция: iamDoudar. Время: 29 окт. 2020 г., 12:32:54
"
Ploppy100 написал:
Only half way through Act 2 (ssf) & dropped a tabula!

How best to use it?

Dont want to screw stuff up but can I use it to shortcut?

The problem with following the guide its obviously assuming you dont have access to a 6L in Act 2 so swapping out gems etc may not be necessary but having never played any caster build before I dont know the best use for this - seems a waste to just chuck it in inventory!

You can try to use it but the mana costs of a fully linked setup will likely not work for you at the point you are at, not even sure you can get all the gems at Act 2 anyway.
Recently rerolled to another character. Is there anyone interested in buying any of these items before I just throw them up for trade?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация