Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
ArionAthreides написал:
Ok, I managed to get a Cloak of Defiance for below 90 chaos with some luck with linking currencies.

Any suggestions on how could improve my gears further?

Wow, nice job getting a perfect mana roll on the Cloak! I hope you're seeing a positive difference in survivability while wearing it.

Honestly, everything you have at this point is really solid. It's now about pushing your gear to the next level--from "solid" to "in some way exceptional"--piece by piece. Eventual goals, for example, are a useful helmet enchantment, wand with better mana roll, boots with higher movement speed, belt with % increased mana recover rate, etc. Again, the items you have in these slots right now are solid and these are not urgently needed upgrades, but medium-term targets.

It's not super-cheap, but the most obvious upgrade is 20x fertile catalyst on the amulet. That's just a straight upgrade with clear benefit and no drawback whatsoever.

The two other pieces of gear that jump out at me are the gloves and shield. They're fine, but not as good as your other rare items because they both have only 3 or fewer good (i.e. both relevant and high-tier) explicit affixes.

If you don't want to tinker with your gear right now, the other obvious upgrade is to take the leap with a cluster jewel. I'd start with a large cluster jewel and build off of that, because you can easily just shave a few passive points off of various parts of your tree, put them into the passives on a jewel, and still have one open jewel slot for the future and another jewel slot to keep your Kitava's Teachings in.

My advice is to either do a spell damage cluster jewel like Enki says or do a lightning damage cluster jewel like I do. If you do the former, follow the gearing section of the guide. If you do the latter, make sure you get Scintillating Idea.

Here's a basic search link; if you're on a budget, find one of these that has 2 (or 3) useful notables: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/GvoBkDDcb
If you have more currency than I currently do (none, lol) and want 2 guaranteed good notables, here's my suggestion:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/bVvZ0oOTL

Obviously 3 notables on the jewel is far preferable to only 2, but that gets expensive rull quick.
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 31 окт. 2020 г., 13:35:59
"
WorderMostFoul написал:

Wow, nice job getting a perfect mana roll on the Cloak! I hope you're seeing a positive difference in survivability while wearing it.

I do admit, I gambled a bit and I was lucky. So far the Cloak holds really well.

"
WorderMostFoul написал:

It's not super-cheap, but the most obvious upgrade is 20x fertile catalyst on the amulet. That's just a straight upgrade with clear benefit and no drawback whatsoever.

I do admit I'm not familiar with catalysts what those are going to do to unique items?

"
WorderMostFoul написал:

The two other pieces of gear that jump out at me are the gloves and shield. They're fine, but not as good as your other rare items because they both have only 3 or fewer good (i.e. both relevant and high-tier) explicit affixes.

yeah, I've tried to find a valid substitute for those. And I'm still on the watch for a way to buy better/improve those.

"
WorderMostFoul написал:

Here's a basic search link; if you're on a budget, find one of these that has 2 (or 3) useful notables: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/GvoBkDDcb
If you have more currency than I currently do (none, lol) and want 2 guaranteed good notables, here's my suggestion:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/bVvZ0oOTL

Obviously 3 notables on the jewel is far preferable to only 2, but that gets expensive rull quick.

I'll give those a look, thanks.

On a side note, I'm wondering how much I should sell my hold chest.
I was thinking about 20 chaos but any suggestion is welcome.
Последняя редакция: ArionAthreides. Время: 31 окт. 2020 г., 15:16:44
"
badomenz написал:
"
LegionSD666 написал:
Any idea what to improve next? Kinda stuck at this point. Lacking survivability and damage is not that high as well. https://pastebin.com/MQwLtRS6

Get Agnostic!!!! Super Important for our build

Why Not Use a Thread of Hope where your watchers eye is? You Will Save a boatload of points on the way to Spiritual Aid and you can pick up Sanctuary

Drop Clear Mind if you are going to use 2 Auras, can pick up a small cluster with Scintillating Idea with the points saved from Thread of hope

Divine your chest to get 145+ mana, I realize yours is corrupted and you would have to buy a new one but you would be better off with the extra base mana over those implicit

Change weapon, you want as much mana as you can get and your's has 33, aim for 150+. 10k mana is the goal for this build.

Life flask becomes useless as you approach 10k mana, i swapped to a Quartz for phasing and more avoidance, you also need curse immunity flask so quartz is good there, I run the same unique flasks as you, Rumi, Cinder, Quicksiver Adrenaline, Quartz Warding, Mana Heat with a Mana Poison in inventory for Hunter is what I use, with Agnostic Bleed is irrelevant.

Look for 60+ mana on belt, while 15% damage is nice I found Flask Duration better for QOL but thats not required

Divine Healthy Mind to 20%

Replace Gale Drop jewel with your watchers eye here since you hopefully have a thread of hope. If you want Corrupted Blood Immunity get it on Kitava's Teaching

Look for an # to # fire damage to spell Abyss Jewel so you can ignite while using Cinderswallow for increased flask charges and increased damage to bosses

Anomalous Wrath is better at 20/20

Unlink Clarity from second Wind so it reserves less mana

I'd honestly drop clarity to level 1, the amount regenerated at 20 doesnt outweight the reservation since the point is to get the mods off the watchers eye

I am super jealous of that shield, also my profile is public, my build is different yours but I don't do bosses on it

Thank you very much for your help!
"
ArionAthreides написал:

"
WorderMostFoul написал:

I do admit I'm not familiar with catalysts what those are going to do to unique items?

Fertile catalyst: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Fertile_Catalyst
Has the same effect on uniques it does on non-uniques. Hitting your amulet with 20 of them will give a 1.2 multiplier to every mana-related affix on it (% increased mana regen, % increased maximum mana, flat mana). Here is one Atziri's Foible without quality and another with 20% life and mana quality. These don't have identical base rolls for the two variable explicit affixes, but for the purposes of demonstration only, compare the implicit mod and the flat mana explicit mod, which are both fixed:

vs.

"
ArionAthreides написал:

On a side note, I'm wondering how much I should sell my hold chest.
I was thinking about 20 chaos but any suggestion is welcome.

Probably not worth a ton in this economy, despite being solid. I'd list for 20c and see how quick someone bites.
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 31 окт. 2020 г., 15:45:20
I'm sitting on over 2k chaos and some exalts, but I absolutely suck at deciding what and how should I upgrade. Can you help me, please?

PoB
https://pastebin.com/s4m2Y52d

Gear

(how do I even link socketed clusters?)
8-passive spell damage cluster with Conjured Wall and Mage Hunter
2x 4-5-passive curse effect clusters with 2x Tempt the Storm, Master of Fear, and Wish for Death
3-passive mana cluster with Blessed
Kitava's Teachings
Последняя редакция: TarrasqueSorcerer. Время: 1 нояб. 2020 г., 4:51:10
"
TarrasqueSorcerer написал:
I'm sitting on over 2k chaos and some exalts, but I absolutely suck at deciding what and how should I upgrade. Can you help me, please?

PoB

Gear

2x 4-5-passive curse effect clusters with 2x Tempt the Storm, Master of Fear, and Wish for Death
Kitava's Teachings

Finish using Catalysts on your neck and get the helm enchant, thats really one of the most expensive parts of the build ( I haven't even done it). If you want damage get Arc Chains an additional Time, if you want a mix get the Arcane Cloak one (its also half the cost). Awakened Lightning Pen is cheapish, the other awakened are fine (spell echo is amazing but who can afford it). Im not a fan of using anything over Defiance this league, I think the examples shown were a byproduct of Harvest and there isnt anything you can make with a reasonable amount that will be better then it is since it saves you a passive and adds huge mana and regen and survivability.
Последняя редакция: badomenz. Время: 1 нояб. 2020 г., 10:35:56
"
badomenz написал:
"
TarrasqueSorcerer написал:

PoB

Gear

Kitava's Teachings

Finish using Catalysts on your neck and get the helm enchant, thats really one of the most expensive parts of the build ( I haven't even done it). If you want damage get Arc Chains an additional Time, if you want a mix get the Arcane Cloak one (its also half the cost). Awakened Lightning Pen is cheapish, the other awakened are fine (spell echo is amazing but who can afford it). Im not a fan of using anything over Defiance this league, I think the examples shown were a byproduct of Harvest and there isnt anything you can make with a reasonable amount that will be better then it is since it saves you a passive and adds huge mana and regen and survivability.

I 100% agree with this assessment. To clarify, he's talking about Cloak of Defiance body armor. I do generally think it's BiS outside of all but the most insane rares.
I'm torn between an Watcher's Eye with Clarity (Damage from Mana) or one with Wrath (Lightning Pen). Which one is better? They both cost ~3ex.

My Gear:
Скрытый текст

Any ideas for a meaningful upgrade? :)

PoB:
Скрытый текст

https://pastebin.com/nmwBeyVV
Последняя редакция: WürstchenWilli. Время: 1 нояб. 2020 г., 18:44:53
Any strong opinions out there on which of these two wands to use? Newish player and not clear to me whether one is clearly better. Appreciate any feedback.

Hey, I've noticed almost all of the top DPS arc necros listed on poe ninja are using Cinderswallow Urn. Are these ppl actually going for ignite somehow? none of them seem to have anything apparent that would cause ignite ...aside from maybe flame-dash? What am I missing here?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация