Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Cinder lets you replace the mind drinker annoint so you can get mana flows for bosses and still retain max mana all the time during mapping. Nothing to do with ignite. We need it for the extra chance at activating elemental overload and the mana /life per kill.
Последняя редакция: MadChickins. Время: 2 нояб. 2020 г., 6:35:38
"
dy391 написал:
Any strong opinions out there on which of these two wands to use? Newish player and not clear to me whether one is clearly better. Appreciate any feedback.

Hypnotic Chant is probably a little better, but it's not by much. Ideally, you want a wand with at least 1, ideally 2 other good affixes.
Hi guys, just to share my experience playing Necro Archmage

I league start with the Archmage Arc Necro, however i find its ST is quite lackluster. But fortunately, with Archmage archtype, you can switch around to any spell without/minimal change to skill tree AND with the same gear (different only on the helm enchant etc)

Below is what i had tried so far

1. Arc : Clear is good, but ST is quite lackluster, for full delirium or T17 Zana Deli will be hard
2. Cremation : Clear is decent, ST is better then arc. However the gameplay is clunky since u need manual cast desecrate then cremation. Your hand will become sore after long play time
3. Blade Blast + Blade Fall : Clear is better then Cremation but the ST is HUGE
4. Blade Vortex : Clear is superb, ST is average

Now i presented to you, the final iteration :

Storm brand Archmage :
- The play style is arc alike. From me, it clear faster due to the chaining plus it attached/jump to nearby enemy... Plus when you blast through the map... you can brand recall, and when BR CD, you just cast a new Brand... very satisfying.
- Single Target is INSANE. Comparing to Arc ST the difference is like heaven and earth

I think my gear is reaching its fullest potential
- 100 elemental ailment immune
- Explode Chest + Offering + Spell Crit
- Crit Multi Scaling (400+ crit multi)
- Access to Power Charge generation + Frenzy Charge (via cold snap automate)
- Access to Tailwind and Onslaught
- 4.5k mana regen / second

Edit - Since its a brand, for boss fight, you can focus more on mechanical (dodging , positioning) : more relax boss fight

Again, i just sharing my thought and experience (no intention to hijacking the thread, just to spread the love) & Thx to Enki on the good foundation of the build.
Последняя редакция: Krutex90. Время: 2 нояб. 2020 г., 23:55:35
"
Krutex90 написал:

I league start with the Archmage Arc Necro, however i find its ST is quite lackluster. But fortunately, with Archmage archtype, you can switch around to any spell without/minimal change to skill tree AND with the same gear (different only on the helm enchant etc)

1. Arc : Clear is good, but ST is quite lackluster, for full delirium or T17 Zana Deli will be hard
2. Cremation : Clear is decent, ST is better then arc. However the gameplay is clunky since u need manual cast desecrate then cremation. Your hand will become sore after long play time

Storm brand Archmage :
- The play style is arc alike. From me, it clear faster due to the chaining plus it attached/jump to nearby enemy... Plus when you blast through the map... you can brand recall, and when BR CD, you just cast a new Brand... very satisfying.
- Single Target is INSANE. Comparing to Arc ST the difference is like heaven and earth

Edit - Since its a brand, for boss fight, you can focus more on mechanical (dodging , positioning) : more relax boss fight

Again, i just sharing my thought and experience (no intention to hijacking the thread, just to spread the love) & Thx to Enki on the good foundation of the build.

Really interesting info, thanks for posting. Any chance you could share a video showing clearspeed and ST? I have been wanting to make another SB build since they nerfed Brand Recall.

Also, your gear is pretty crazy. It's nuts you were able to go crit on top of all the other mechanics that scale damage...
mt
Последняя редакция: Fraktal_. Время: 4 нояб. 2020 г., 5:56:04
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"
Krutex90 написал:

Storm brand Archmage :

Really interesting info, thanks for posting. Any chance you could share a video showing clearspeed and ST? I have been wanting to make another SB build since they nerfed Brand Recall.

Also, your gear is pretty crazy. It's nuts you were able to go crit on top of all the other mechanics that scale damage...

you change arc only ?
i am new to this game i am leveling with this build and i change arc to brand storm and it's really good vs boss
but i think something missing it can't clear fast as arc i guess idk
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"
Krutex90 написал:

Storm brand Archmage :

Sure, i will try to upload it and share it here after my working hours
"
HeemoKun написал:
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"
Krutex90 написал:

Storm brand Archmage :

you change arc only ?
i am new to this game i am leveling with this build and i change arc to brand storm and it's really good vs boss
but i think something missing it can't clear fast as arc i guess idk

Minor changes on gem setup :
On 6 link : SB-Archmage-ElemFocus-Conc Effect-LigningPenetration-ConC Effect/Swiftbrand

On tree you need take some brand notable (nearby spiritual aid there) and allocate rune smith at ammys ... Also need use 2 medium cluster jewel (brand loyalty + holy conquest : this will help clearing, and brand loyalty + grand design)

For gear it is the same with Arc's gear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA2T-Mr_Iqs

here is simple show case for those interested. Bad map layout tho. Anyway enjoy

Edit : during bursting Baran. I notice my arcane cloak buff is not there since im stand still.. with the buff. The burst will be more insane

Edit 2 : upload new video vs Hunter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N0Wxbl1QR8
Последняя редакция: Krutex90. Время: 4 нояб. 2020 г., 5:26:12
"
Krutex90 написал:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA2T-Mr_Iqs

here is simple show case for those interested. Bad map layout tho. Anyway enjoy

Edit : during bursting Baran. I notice my arcane cloak buff is not there since im stand still.. with the buff. The burst will be more insane

Edit 2 : upload new video vs Hunter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N0Wxbl1QR8

can you post your passive skill pls?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация