Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Wondering what is better omeyocans with mana regen enchant or regular boots with tailwind and elusive. Also got a pair of gloves with unnerve and culling strike, are they worth running even tho im 1 shoting t16 mobs, same with the bosses 3-5s fights?
If I switched to PoH, how would you keep mana sustain from Desecrate setup? Would you have to manually trigger or would it be smarter to just pick something else for sustain?
So I did some testing, and this is proving to actually be a pretty decent setup. You lose some block, but still sit comfortably around 40+ block with a 600k PoB damage increase.

The clarity in chest piece will end up being moved to an unset ring when I get the chance to either make or buy one.
"
badomenz написал:

Divine Healthy Mind to 20%

Replace Gale Drop jewel with your watchers eye here since you hopefully have a thread of hope. If you want Corrupted Blood Immunity get it on Kitava's Teaching

I'd honestly drop clarity to level 1, the amount regenerated at 20 doesnt outweight the reservation since the point is to get the mods off the watchers eye

THANK YOU! That was not directed to me, but I took few great things for self as well! And currently my witch is over 10k mana finally! ))
"
Uragami написал:
So I did some testing, and this is proving to actually be a pretty decent setup. You lose some block, but still sit comfortably around 40+ block with a 600k PoB damage increase.

The clarity in chest piece will end up being moved to an unset ring when I get the chance to either make or buy one.

Try and get a redeemer belt with mana recovery rate.
First of all thank you Enki for the Guide and thanks to the kind people in the comments providing so much help and feedback!
(been following WorderMostFouls advice for a while now)

I really like this build, havent had any major problems so far, made a lot of currency in the last days and now I am struggling to find more meaningful upgrades.

Watchers Eye would be an option of course but I cant decide which one I should go for.

the life from mana mod is nice but I dont know if its really worth it, my survivability seems pretty good at the moment, havent tried sirus A8 yet, but I did a juiced up T16 40% delirium map to test how far i can go with this build and it went pretty smooth.
and a watchers eye with life from mana and another useful modifier can get a bit pricey.

or is there anything else I am missing?
"
Ardhir написал:
First of all thank you Enki for the Guide and thanks to the kind people in the comments providing so much help and feedback!
(been following WorderMostFouls advice for a while now)

I really like this build, havent had any major problems so far, made a lot of currency in the last days and now I am struggling to find more meaningful upgrades.

Watchers Eye would be an option of course but I cant decide which one I should go for.

the life from mana mod is nice but I dont know if its really worth it, my survivability seems pretty good at the moment, havent tried sirus A8 yet, but I did a juiced up T16 40% delirium map to test how far i can go with this build and it went pretty smooth.
and a watchers eye with life from mana and another useful modifier can get a bit pricey.

or is there anything else I am missing?

Your gear is quite good so hopefully other people will provide you good suggestions. +20% Awakened Lightning Penetration Support might be a quick upgrade since it directly boosts your DPS.

One question: in your helm you have Anomalous Righteous Fire + Hextouch Support + Conductivity + Culling Strike:

Do they actually work together? Or do you still have to cast Conductivity manually? I think Righteous Fire doesn't hit so Hextouch is not working there?
Последняя редакция: billybob630. Время: 30 окт. 2020 г., 15:12:15
"
alwaro5855 написал:
Wondering what is better omeyocans with mana regen enchant or regular boots with tailwind and elusive. Also got a pair of gloves with unnerve and culling strike, are they worth running even tho im 1 shoting t16 mobs, same with the bosses 3-5s fights?

I really think Omeyocan is the strongest choice, after playing around with the options. The 20% cast speed is really huge for scaling our damage, and it comes with a ton of gravy. As long as you can get your mana recovery high enough!

The gloves are absolutely something you should use for Sirus and other endgame bosses. Those buffs are mostly irrelevant when mapping, it's true, but we already have great clearspeed, so I think it's more prudent to focus on the stuff we can make meaningful improvement on, which is mostly our single-target DPS. And Unnerve and Culling Strike are both quite impactful in that area during endgame boss fights.
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 30 окт. 2020 г., 20:46:48
"
Uragami написал:

PoH is really insane for this build in theory, but in my experience, it just feels bad being locked in place for so long every time you cast Arc. Definitely slows mapping down noticeably. Ultimately, the trade-off wasn't worth it for me, but if you are making a go of it and finding success, I encourage you to continue and certainly am interested in the results!

I'm only chiming in to remind you to anoint Crusader on your amulet if you're dropping Crown. I have to imagine that 600k difference is going to be a bit higher once you do that. ;)
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 30 окт. 2020 г., 20:48:54
Ok, I managed to get a Cloak of Defiance for below 90 chaos with some luck with linking currencies.

Any suggestions on how could improve my gears further?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация