Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
phosTR написал:
"
red_foxie написал:
I'm having 4400 hp, 1100 es, 6100 non reserved mana. I'm having all required uniques. The damage is fantastic and with trigger wands gameplay is smooth af.

BUT - I'm sometimes getting one shot(or many small shots) in maps T14+. Where I could go now with upgrading the build? I'd love to get more life, dodge or physical reduction. Don't see any cheaper possibilites for upgrade since so many of my gear are uniques without life mods.

Edit: replaced essence worm with vermilion ring with T1 life. Let's see how it will help.

If you want to continue playing this game, you gonna have to live with the fact that you WILL get one-shot multiple times and you won't have any idea what killed you. The only build that were able to actually KINDA play without fear of one-shots were aurastackers but GGG nerfed them to the ground because "lolz" or "muh balance" bullshit.

The only way this build is getting past Level 94 is by going on a ton of pure Chayula runs. It's ludicrous but selfcasting is at such a disadvantage compared to other caster types.
hey so i currently am lvl 80 with tis build and am loving it so just wanted to thank you for making it as it is the first build that ive been able to make it to mapping with. i was wondering though if there are any uniques i can put into the final gear set as i am having trouble trying to track down all the yellows?
"
Akuq написал:
Honestly, no amount of defenses can make this build unkillable. I even took Bastions of Elements for the Aegis and it's still not enough.

Arcane Cloak - 5500 shield
Aegis - 3100 elemental shield
MoM - 7000 unreserved mana with 5100 mana regen
ES - 1000 energy shield
Life - 4000 HP with 760 life regen

Fuck this game.

Like the others said, there's no way to really avoid being one-shot unless you build super tank, and even then it's questionable.
This was my first time playing Arc Witch and it's probably one of my favorites, but coming from mostly Duelist/Gladiator characters, I felt the survivability to be too little so I changed some things of my own; Using a Sentari shield for the curses, getting some block (and spell block) on the tree with Glancing Blows and Aegis, I'm finding this to be one of the tankiest characters I've ever had while my mapping is enjoyable since I go with 4 stacks of Unleash.
My DPS obviously suffers compared to Enki's, but I don't find it too enjoyable to run into a map, get exploded from something, lose XP then have to run back. I don't mind playing the patience game with bosses.
"
Akuq написал:
Honestly, no amount of defenses can make this build unkillable. I even took Bastions of Elements for the Aegis and it's still not enough.

Arcane Cloak - 5500 shield
Aegis - 3100 elemental shield
MoM - 7000 unreserved mana with 5100 mana regen
ES - 1000 energy shield
Life - 4000 HP with 760 life regen

Fuck this game.

NO character SHOULD be unkillable... how can that be fun... it would be like a clicker game... you don*t have to do anything, just spend time.. ^^

Hey, I'm really enjoying your build so far but I've gotten to a point where I lack damage and am still getting one shot by everything. I'm doing red maps but just can't figure out how I would get 4.5k hp and 7k mana. My character is level 89 and I can't progress in XP anymore doing red maps because I keep dying. If you could give me some tips I would really appreciate it!
Character: RaggeBaggen https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DeSlime/characters
"
DeSlime написал:
Hey, I'm really enjoying your build so far but I've gotten to a point where I lack damage and am still getting one shot by everything. I'm doing red maps but just can't figure out how I would get 4.5k hp and 7k mana. My character is level 89 and I can't progress in XP anymore doing red maps because I keep dying. If you could give me some tips I would really appreciate it!
Character: RaggeBaggen https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DeSlime/characters

you can see my character, i have 3,2k hp, 1,1k ES, 7,7k mana. i do get oneshotted sometimes, but usually i kill everything first in red maps.

6 link, better belt, and fix your links (link vaal-RF to your helmet instead of stone golem, put the golem to your others in the hand, your auras in your second wand and get away OoS (you dont need it in maps).

vaal RF is a boost, get a cheap 21 vaal arc aswell as your main skill (more dmg + lucky buff if you use vaal arc)

edit: you can add a tempered mind aswell for more mana reg
Последняя редакция: Kirbmon. Время: 23 янв. 2021 г., 7:03:58
"
DHrbis написал:
Hi, can I ask you what is your mana regen per/s? I have 704.5 with Clarity on. And I'm not able to cast longer time. I dont have Cloak of yet, it is so expensive to get it 6 linked (any tips). I have 110 chaos. I can buy it clean, but to get 6 link no way with my badged :(

The main problem are longer fights, when I need to use ARC. In few sec I'm without mana and it cast like once a sec. So slow. What I'm doing wrong? How to increase the Mana regen?

Thank you for any tips. I really like this build, but this is slowing me down.

i'm at 1,4k mana reg while running, standing 1,6k (with arcane cloak 2k and 2,3k). you could get the small cluster jewel with "mindfulness", gives you 80% mana reg while you stay.
cloak would help alot and get annoiment on your amulet. the jewel pure talent gives you mana reg and attribute aswell, so you could maybe get a skillpoint back from the 30 strength note
Since I'm going to die no matter what, I decided to make some changes to this build in favor of more damage.

The best defense is a good offense.

This saying speaks to my soul. Why bother tanking when you can just kill them first? Thus I begin to think about all the ways I can improve my damage while also keeping a good balance between defense and offense.

I manage to gain over 4 million DPS from 1.8 million but lost around 1.2k HP.
Скрытый текст

From my previous iteration to my current one, I've spent around 310c to make these changes. However, you can spend as little as 10c to make the same upgrade.
So lets get right into it. First we are going to need a Healthy Mind jewel. You can buy this jewel for 4c or get a nice rolled for 20c. By placing this jewel near the top of the tree, we gain a total of 60% increased maximum mana. This is a MASSIVE damage boost and can easily net you 800,000 more damage. That much DPS for only losing 20% maximum life? HELL YEAH.

Second, you will need to grab yourself a Clear Mind jewel. Once again, really cheap jewel that you can buy for 1c or 30c for a good roll. However, once you use this jewel, you are not allowed to use Vitality and Clarity because otherwise, you will lose out on 50+% increased spell damage.

Now that you can't use Vitality and Clarity, this means that we lose roughly 300 life regeneration and nearly 300 mana regen. BUT WHO CARES? We lose absolutely no value and instead gain nearly 300,000 DPS.

The Agnostic
Скрытый текст
You sacrifice 20% of mana to regenerate that much as life when you are not at full life. Meaning you gain 2000 life regeneration every time you lose HP and with so much mana regeneration in our build, this costs NOTHING. At this point, the only thing killing you is a one-shot, but it is what it is.

Transfiguration of Mind
Скрытый текст
If you haven't already gotten Transfiguration of Mind, I suggest you get it now from either a Crown of the Inward Eye or Crusader anointment. Do not underestimate this passive. With so much mana on our tree, this passive grants us another massive increase in DPS.

Golem Changes
Скрытый текст
Our last and final changes (for now) will be adding a lightning golem to our setup. This can be done in two ways, either replacing stone or flame.

The second way is to buy The Anima Stone jewel which allows you to have a total of 5 golems max. Get this jewel if you are rich. It provides another boost of damage thanks to our ascendancy.

Concluding Thoughts:
Unless you get one-shot, the chance of you dying is really low because you are immediately healed to full hp the moment you get hit. Getting more damage definitely also made this build more enjoyable to play. I actually haven't died since I made the changes because everything in my screen dies before they get to hit me.

There's actually another variant of this build that utilizes Pledge of Hand and going crit chance, however that version is way too expensive. I'd estimate maybe 20 exalts for the crit variant but it will have 10+ million DPS.

UPDATE:
It looks like you can sustain RF permanently without putting a dent on your regeneration rate. This is actually big because that is 40% more spell damage.
Скрытый текст
Последняя редакция: Akuq. Время: 23 янв. 2021 г., 10:51:01
ty for update,
but too many actives skills for me : ARC/WOC/FD/CLOAK/SIGIL/RF :/

Can i auto proc some skills with cwdt ? CLOAK? sigil?
If right lvl 1 or 20 ?

EDIT same time, we need spamming flasks
Последняя редакция: Clarau. Время: 23 янв. 2021 г., 9:12:46
"
Clarau написал:
ty for update,
but too many active skills for me : ARC/WOC/FD/CLOAK/SIGIL/RF :/

Can i auto proc somme skills with cwdt ? CLOAK? sigil?
If right lvl 1 or 20 ?

get a wand with "trigger socketed spell when you cuse a skill", you put in there: blade blast (replacement of hextouch), woc and conductivity. cloak is on my left mouse button, i use it every time its ready while i run. sigil is only when i fight boss or do ritual/blight whatever makes you stay. RF and vaal arc is mostly for ritual, delirium or boss.

in the end: i use most of the time flame dash to be faster and cast arc, everything dies in red maps :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация