Серверы Sony будут перезагружены через:
Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .

Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Barkskin написал:
Any reason to use Forethought over Dreamer in the tree?

Dreamer is bad, it actually lowers your dps by A LOT.
Your damage is based on the mana spent because of Archmage, so reducing that cost will cripple your damage.
"
BuckFutter9 написал:
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
I am using Omeyocan, too. It's really amazing for any Archmage build if you can spare the core stats for it. The downside is obvious but can be overcome (although it's more of a challenge now than it was with the necro version of this build). I am tearing out my hair trying to get the mana regen enchantment on it this league, though...never had to try this many times to get it.

Can you explain to me why you like these so much? I know you know what you are doing and used them last league as well but I just can't wrap my head around why they are so good. Is it the mana increase and consistent onslaught or is it the dodge chance? I would try them out but I need the dex from my current boots and also don't have spare chaos at this time.

Well, they essentially offer all of this:
50% movement speed
20% increased cast speed
20% spell dodge
20% attack dodge
20% increased maximum mana
35% lightning resistance
Extra flask slot (from dropping silver flask)

Aside from the lightning resistance, there are barely any other boots that can offer even a single one of those insane mods. All at the cost of 7% mana per second, which this build can easily sustain when geared up all the way. It barely made a dent with the necro version, though it's a bit more noticeable so far this time around.

The build just feels so much more fleet when you're wearing them. Map clear speed is noticeably increased. And if you swap in a quartz flask for the silver flask you no longer need, that's a possible 30% chance to dodge all hits, offering some very badly needed damage avoidance in a build that now has basically none aside from the native 15% attack block chance you get from dial wielding.

Totally personal preference, of course, but to answer your question, the permanent Onslaught is probably the most attractive thing to me.
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"
BuckFutter9 написал:
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
I am using Omeyocan, too. It's really amazing for any Archmage build if you can spare the core stats for it. The downside is obvious but can be overcome (although it's more of a challenge now than it was with the necro version of this build). I am tearing out my hair trying to get the mana regen enchantment on it this league, though...never had to try this many times to get it.

Can you explain to me why you like these so much? I know you know what you are doing and used them last league as well but I just can't wrap my head around why they are so good. Is it the mana increase and consistent onslaught or is it the dodge chance? I would try them out but I need the dex from my current boots and also don't have spare chaos at this time.

50% movement speed
20% increased cast speed
20% spell dodge
20% attack dodge
35% lightning resistance

Aside from the lightning resistance, there are barely any other boots that can offer even a single one of those insane mods. All at the cost of 7% mana per second, which this build can easily sustain when geared up all the way. It barely made a dent with the necro version, though it's a bit more noticeable so far this time around.

The build just feels so much more fleet when you're wearing them. Map clear speed is noticeably increased. And if you swap in a quartz flask for the silver flask you no longer need, that's a possible 30% chance to dodge all hits, offering some very badly needed damage avoidance in a build that now has basically none aside from the native 15% attack block chance you get from dial wielding.

Totally personal preference, of course, but to answer your question, the permanent Onslaught is probably the most attractive thing to me.

Sound reasoning. I do always look for 30+ movement boots and last league they intrigued me but with unique gloves I just could not make the resistances work. I am hopeful that this league, especially with Harvest resistance trading, I will be able to give them a go, just have to move the dex somewhere else or pony up for the 30+ skill point node.

Survivability has been much improved with Bastion of Elements and a 9k mana pool but still nothing like the Necro build which could just face tank so much. Spending a lot more time kiting and playing flask piano this league. I have also now almost fixed my atlas and should be able to start generating some income now to buy stuff.

What are your thoughts on The Anima Stone and running a fifth Golem which would be Lightning Golem? That is currently what I am saving currency to do in the hopes that the interactions with Liege of the Primordial and Elemancer will provide a big boost.
we take 2 points instead of a bandit correct?
Hey I'm kind of new, anyways im in act 3 rn, but 1 question why not switch out arc for wave of conviction it has better dps and stats if its linked with arcane surge and lightning damage?, ty.
"
BuckFutter9 написал:
"
WorderMostFoul написал:

50% movement speed
20% increased cast speed
20% spell dodge
20% attack dodge
35% lightning resistance

Sound reasoning. I do always look for 30+ movement boots and last league they intrigued me but with unique gloves I just could not make the resistances work. I am hopeful that this league, especially with Harvest resistance trading, I will be able to give them a go, just have to move the dex somewhere else or pony up for the 30+ skill point node.

Survivability has been much improved with Bastion of Elements and a 9k mana pool but still nothing like the Necro build which could just face tank so much. Spending a lot more time kiting and playing flask piano this league. I have also now almost fixed my atlas and should be able to start generating some income now to buy stuff.

What are your thoughts on The Anima Stone and running a fifth Golem which would be Lightning Golem? That is currently what I am saving currency to do in the hopes that the interactions with Liege of the Primordial and Elemancer will provide a big boost.

Yes the resistances are definitely a bit of a squeeze with unique boots, even more so this league when we don't have a shield. Puts a lot of strain on one ring, a pair of gloves, and a belt--but it IS doable. Stats are also pinched...it feels like everything is, really.

Agreed on Bastion and the comparison with necro. The only thing I see really helping is higher damage, god-tier items, or some kind of structural change to the build. (Phase Acrobatics would be amazing with Omeyocan, but I have no idea how to path to it without totally wrecking everything else.) There are undoubtedly more creative souls than I out there. I'm keeping an eye on PoB Ninja to see what people come up with.

I think Anima Stone is probably a good idea. We really can use the fifth utility golem and the extra 2% physical damage reduction. I'm going to try to work it in after I get a curse cluster jewel crafted (Master of Fear + Wish for Death).
"
Demonizer54 написал:
Hey I'm kind of new, anyways im in act 3 rn, but 1 question why not switch out arc for wave of conviction it has better dps and stats if its linked with arcane surge and lightning damage?, ty.

You're only in act 3, so nothing you see at this point is really indicative of a best path. But Arc is much better for clearing than WoC because of the chain effect, and your tooltip is not going to accurately reflect the more damage multiplier Arc gets for remaining chains. So Arc is probably doing more damage in reality, anyway.
"
Bakkkiii написал:
we take 2 points instead of a bandit correct?

Correct.
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
I think Anima Stone is probably a good idea. We really can use the fifth utility golem and the extra 2% physical damage reduction. I'm going to try to work it in after I get a curse cluster jewel crafted (Master of Fear + Wish for Death).

Got mine with a 1% lightning pen corruption. POB damage goes from 1.6m to 1.9m. Decided to keep Vitality and pullback the Culling Strike Support. With damage at this point I don't see it as having much value and the dex requirement was my highest.
"
BuckFutter9 написал:
"
WorderMostFoul написал:

Got mine with a 1% lightning pen corruption. POB damage goes from 1.6m to 1.9m. Decided to keep Vitality and pullback the Culling Strike Support. With damage at this point I don't see it as having much value and the dex requirement was my highest.

Dex requirement on CS is prohibitive (though it works just as well at level 1). I am thinking it's much more viable to get on gloves or cluster jewel.

After playing around more tonight, I am also extremely skeptical of mindfulness. I will be dropping mine immediately.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация