Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

How big is the awakened spell echo? Is that double damage chance worth it? its a choice between clarity mod watchers eye or awakened echo
"
mara49keh21 написал:
How big is the awakened spell echo? Is that double damage chance worth it? its a choice between clarity mod watchers eye or awakened echo
Depends on how you are doing with mana. Awakened Spell Echo also comes with some big cast speed increases. If you are having mana issues, even borderline, then ASE will exacerbate that. ASE is great for damage and being able to more rapidly move after casting which also helps with survivability.
"
BuckFutter9 написал:
"
mara49keh21 написал:
Depends on how you are doing with mana. Awakened Spell Echo also comes with some big cast speed increases. If you are having mana issues, even borderline, then ASE will exacerbate that. ASE is great for damage and being able to more rapidly move after casting which also helps with survivability.
Here is another way to look at it: it is so powerful that last league it was 80 to 100ex. I don't know exactly why it is so relatively inexpensive this league but it remains as powerful as it was last league, there appear to just be more available to handle the demand.
i've been theorycrafting on a rare armour, what do you guys think of this:
Carnal armour (for the mana implicit)
Shaper+crusader (for easier elevated mods)
Prefixes:
Elevated increased max mana (16-18%)
Elevated Mana taken before life (15%)
benchcrafted mana
Suffixes:
Elevated %increased int (+1 tot level of socketed int gems)
Spell crit chance
chance for power charge on crit (or if we can't craft mana for whatever reason, a benchcraft here)

crafting method would be guaranteed
elevate mana on crusader body armour
elevate mana taken before life on shaper
awakener orb them
clear out suffixes
harvest craft reforge, keep prefixes or aug inf (the keep prefixes is cheaper but takes longer) -> looking for %increased int
Get a second influenced suffix
craft prefixes can't be changed and maven's orb (might have to repeat the past steps to elevate the % int)
craft mana
Aug caster and crit or double aug crit

I'm just not sure if it's better than cloak:
We lose about 75 flat mana on the armour, the mana regen and a skillpoint (Need to activate MoM again)
We gain % max mana, 5% additional MoM effect, a lot of crit chance and +1 to level of all 6 links of arc. (and we recover some flat mana through the enchant benefitting from 30% quality and the %increased int)

A last downside is a corrupted CoD can also give us +1 level of socketed gems. And is way cheaper than this.
"
Dreagation написал:
Prefixes:
benchcrafted mana
Suffixes:
Spell crit chance
chance for power charge on crit (or if we can't craft mana for whatever reason, a benchcraft here)

awakener orb them
clear out suffixes
harvest craft reforge, keep prefixes or aug inf (the keep prefixes is cheaper but takes longer) -> looking for %increased int
craft prefixes can't be changed and maven's orb (might have to repeat the past steps to elevate the % int)
craft mana

We lose about 75 flat mana on the armour, the mana regen and a skillpoint (Need to activate MoM again)
We gain % max mana, 5% additional MoM effect, a lot of crit chance and +1 to level of all 6 links of arc. (and we recover some flat mana through the enchant benefitting from 30% quality and the %increased int)

A last downside is a corrupted CoD can also give us +1 level of socketed gems. And is way cheaper than this.

Cloak +MoM 1 skill point won
Cloak +ez to find corrupted - cheap non-corrupt
Cloak +regen 1% mana
Claok that 150 mana flat is more dps in pob then 18% mana elevated.

From what u would benefit is just the crit chance for spells and will not be more dps. Craft ur item in PoB and just test it....ez
🎥 Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/unga___bunga
🟢 SC League Thread - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576251
🟢 STD SC PoG SHOP - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2936410
🔴 Ribs - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9OJed57srnoXRP46QRznSw
I'm playing around with the aura gems and dropped herald of lightning thinking it would be good to run it way into act 8. I would like to know if adding Precision would benefit me at all.

Cheers
"
Dreagation написал:
Prefixes:
benchcrafted mana
Suffixes:
Spell crit chance

awakener orb them
clear out suffixes
craft mana

I can't speak to the efficacy of your plan but with regards to the overall value I think a corrupted CoD is a far better value, perhaps even better overall.
"
BuckFutter9 написал:
Maven orb hit, now I need to get the second hat and then I can combine them.

This is the first 1/2 of the hat done

To anyone wondering about the costs associated with trying to make a hat that is better than Crown of the Inward Eye - I have now bricked two of the second hats at the cost of a Maven orb each so now I have something like 30ex into this project and nothing to show for it yet, will be at least 50ex in cost if I can even get it done. On the plus side I am getting pretty good at Maven, a few more fights and I might be able to do some boss service on TFT to generate income.

Bricked hats for your schadenfreude needs:
"
BuckFutter9 написал:
"
BuckFutter9 написал:

To anyone wondering about the costs associated with trying to make a hat that is better than Crown of the Inward Eye - I have now bricked two of the second hats at the cost of a Maven orb each so now I have something like 30ex into this project and nothing to show for it yet, will be at least 50ex in cost if I can even get it done. On the plus side I am getting pretty good at Maven, a few more fights and I might be able to do some boss service on TFT to generate income.

You don't want a lab enchant on it?:o
"
Dreagation написал:
"
BuckFutter9 написал:
"
BuckFutter9 написал:

You don't want a lab enchant on it?:o
That's a good point, I should buy the second hat with the lab enchant, I was planning on running labs once it was done without thinking about how many hat enchants there are. Boots are not too bad, less than 10 attempts I think on average to get the 70% mana regen, but the hats are miserable. Thank you for the reminder.
Последняя редакция: BuckFutter9. Время: 8 марта 2021 г., 12:08:00

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация