Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Yo dude nice build. The problem i have is with single target mainly bosses any tips how I should solve this problem.Cheers!
"
You can play it of course without corrupted gems. Successful corruptions are just a way to min-max and get the last bit out of this build.

Vaal Arc is a mechanically different skill than Arc and won't work with this build.
The Vaal version of Arc requires souls to be casted, and then chains a high amount of times for this single cast. It would theoretically work against huge packs, but you would have problems getting the initially needed souls for the first cast, and couldn't kill any boss in this game since one cast is not enough.

Thanks for the clarification, makes sense. Also, I've been trying to get gems like warlord's mark and since I don't have access to them (only have a witch and shadow), what do I do to get those? I've tried using poe.trade, but they're all crazy expensive (a level 1, 0% quality warlords mark on there is 1 alc, which I can't afford). It doesn't make sense as it only costs 1 alt to buy it from the vendor.
Ask on global, maybe someone will be nice enough to buy you one.
"
Ask on global, maybe someone will be nice enough to buy you one.

Good idea, but I already tried that too. I'll just keep asking and hope for the best, I guess.
Level 83 on PHC as an Elementalist/Dagger now. Still very very fun and stable.
Hi! Here's Doroni. Again.

Right now i'm far away from computer i use to play poe, so all i can do is read... And: why use controlled destruction instead of elemental focus? Take a look: lightnings from OoS can also apply shock and freeze, and we don't lose 100% CC in arc! All we have to do is to remember to put OoS before start arcing :)

PS1: Correct me if i'm wrong.

PS2: Can anyone explain me what's about all these fishing rods??

Best of luck/drops/anything You wish.

Doroni.
@forestgrenpa: Thanks man, and good luck for your leveling!

@xhazard: Single target is the bane of each regular Arc build. I've tried everything possible, but nothing was strong/reliable enough for the additional slots it takes.

@Sitibis: Check on wiki which classes get the missing gems from vendor, then check if someone on your friendlist is playing these classes who could help you out.

@DannyDoan: Awesome, goodluck in HC!

@doroni: That wouldn't work well, since Orb of Storms won't deal enough damage to overcome minimum status ailment duration for anything than white mobs.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 написал:

@winter_cc001: That would be bad. We use cold damage in combination with Cold Pen to freeze, which adds a good defensive aspect and removes secondary effects of some monsters such as porcupine spikes or necromancers being able to revive stuff.

Thank you for replying. I have another stupid question. Do you have any suggestion for the last plaza?
IGN: Astoro
I was wondering what I should run for links if I don't have Empower. I went Elementalist. My current links are Arc, Controlled Destruction, Spell Echo, Increased Critical Strikes, Lightning Penetration, Cold Penetration. Should I replace one or both of the penetration gems?
Freezien
Empower is only useful if you corrupted ur arc to lvl 21 and corrupted empower to lvl 4, other than that its pretty meh, could use whatever really.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация